What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Screw them. Russia is doing the absolute right thing. We will keep supporting through thick and thin.
I mean seriously, why the hell should I care about Ukrainian people getting killed? How is that even important for us?

People are dying in Yemen and Syria right now as we speak. They have suffered for almost 10 years in Syria since the civil war started. And Yemenis and Syrians in particular are far closer to us than Ukrainians will ever be.

These Ukrainian people are the very same people who cheered for the Americunts while they were bombing the shit out of "Arabs" (i.e. Afghanistan and Iraq). Heck, they even participated in the Iraq war, a war that was none of their business to begin with.

These are the very same scumbags that are cheering for Nazis now and supporting a Zionist clown that applauded Israeli heavy bombing of Palestinian civilians in Gaza.

Russia is protecting its self interest and future preservation. Slava Russia...

I mean seriously, why the hell should I care about Ukrainian people getting killed? How is that even important for us?

People are dying in Yemen and Syria right now as we speak. They have suffered for almost 10 years in Syria since the civil war started. And Yemenis and Syrians in particular are far closer to us than Ukrainians will ever be.

These Ukrainian people are the very same people who cheered for the Americunts while they were bombing the shit out of "Arabs" (i.e. Afghanistan and Iraq). Heck, they even participated in the Iraq war, a war that was none of their business to begin with.

These are the very same scumbags that are cheering for Nazis now and supporting a Zionist clown that applauded Israeli heavy bombing of Palestinian civilians in Gaza.

Russia is protecting its self interest and future preservation. Slava Russia...

We know exactly how vile and racist Ukrainians are. It would put the Russians to shame.

More importantly, the United States is a devil that needs to be taught a very important lesson. It needs to be taught humility. This is a good moment to educate the United States.

@Deino Anything you find funny? Perhaps butthurt over the fact that the Soviets stopped your Nazi ancestors back in WW2? :lol:

Really? Do I call every arab or ME members a terrorist only since a few countrymen are members of certain terror groups? Why always these personnel insults and always offensive posts?

My grandpa was almost executed while fighting in Czechoslovakia against Nazis and you turn it as if all Ukrainians or supporters of them are Nazis!?
Really shame on you even more so since you seem to prefer to constantly insult others, cheers Russia's crimes and cruelty while hiding like a coward in exactly Western wealthy safety - or you location of being in Norway is a lie? -, enjoying all the benefits like safety, freedom of speech of this evil Western culture while hailing Russia's cruelty, which itself is granting none of these rights to any of its own countrymen.

But well, like noted already, just another "useful stupid idiot of Putin's third column!"

@waz @The Eagle ... is this really necessary?

Last edited:
We know exactly how vile and racist Ukrainians are. It would put the Russians to shame.

More importantly, the United States is a devil that needs to be taught a very important lesson. It needs to be taught humility. This is a good moment to educate the United States.

all this arguing, of Ukrainians are racists so what, that has no impact on your life or mine your in Holland I don’t get it this absolute venom for a Kiev that has done nothing outside its borders. Unlike Russians , murders millions of Muslims under Stalin and Tzar’s ethnic cleaning of Islamic in all over 18th century Europe, I really don’t get it at all

There are tens of millions of people in the West who agree with him. You don't like his views, so you're trying to silence him by playing the immigration his parents or grandparents did to the West.

People can have opinions, you sc-m, and they don't need to agree with the Western elites' destructive campaign of destroying one country to the next. Imagine Russia being pushed to a corner and they drop a few nukes on Netherlands. Your gay-molested arse would be burning all the way to hell, and Netherlands would've been a toast. People like @Dalit are at least trying to bring reason to your beloved West.

Now, you fruity cake, you want to fight Russia, go to the front-line instead of chatting sh-t behind the computer in homo-filled Netherlands. Yada, yada, yada.
Just by that you admit superiority of west. There is not a single Russian that would be allowed to express his view against the war and not go to jail. There was a specific law passed around that.
THere is a big difference between in the west not agreeing with the view (for which Russia would send you to jail), vs wishing destruction of the country / economic bloc you belong to.

Those tens of millions are not willing European destruction.

Which is why I call BS on the guy: got rejected for a visa to go to the west for a visit so easier to spew garbage.

I would feel the same way about a guy from Pakistan wishing for Pakistan in a war and be on the losing side, so this is about basic loyalty.

Cry louder. Glad the Soviets pounded your country back in WW2 so we dont have to deal with Nazis.
Ingen bildebeskrivelse er tilgjengelig.
Ignorant view: they attacked Finland 1939, for the purpose of taking country over. THere was no Nazism there. Power hungry Russians. Taking a selective view without exercising your brain is not healthy

all this arguing, of Ukrainians are racists so what, that has no impact on your life or mine your in Holland I don’t get it this absolute venom for a Kiev that has done nothing outside its borders. Unlike Russians , murders millions of Muslims under Stalin and Tzar’s ethnic cleaning of Islamic in all over 18th century Europe, I really don’t get it at all
Funny thing is........

Most of these Pro-Russian people live OUTSIDE Russia and, in the west, which they hated so much.

I know around 30 people still living in Russia, most of them female as the male Russian most of them are gone already. When I ask them do they think they will win this war, there are only ever 2 responses. either "I don't know" or "I am afraid to say the wrong thing" ......

Funny thing is........

Most of these Pro-Russian people live OUTSIDE Russia and, in the west, which they hated so much.

I know around 30 people still living in Russia, most of them female as the male Russian most of them are gone already. When I ask them do they think they will win this war, there are only ever 2 responses. either "I don't know" or "I am afraid to say the wrong thing" ......

None of these Russian sycophants would EVER choose to live in Russia over the U.S. That really says it all. Outside of Moscow and St Petersburg, Russia is dirt poor and a quarter of Russians don’t even have indoor plumbing. And they are notorious racists. A Pakistani trying to integrate into Russian society would be brutal. They look down on their “white brothers” in Ukraine. How do you think they’ll treat a Pakistani?

Everyone here knows the US is 100x superior to living in Russia, but they can’t admit that to themselves.

None of these Russian sycophants would EVER choose to live in Russia over the U.S. That really says it all. Outside of Moscow and St Petersburg, Russia is dirt poor and a quarter of Russians don’t even have indoor plumbing. And they are notorious racists. A Pakistani trying to integrate into Russian society would be brutal. They look down on their “white brothers” in Ukraine. How do you think they’ll treat a Pakistani?

Everyone here knows the US is 100x superior to living in Russia, but they can’t admit that to themselves.
Well, if I can hate something and do not need to endure the same hardship for that, I would do that too.

Most of these people went Pro-Russia is politically motivated. I mean who in the right mind in Pakistan would support Russia and give them material support given the cooperation between India and Russia which almost certainly these support would turn up in India as a mean of military cooperation which would then be used against Pakistan in the future. These people don't know that, or don't realise that, because they don't really care.

Cry me rivers Nazi. Hail Russia.

I don't owe the West a thing. I was born here. I know what my rights are stupid Nazi. You can't play the immigrant card with me.

The only parasite here is you. Let me tell you what you are. You are just a guest on this forum. We are the true natives on this forum. Remember that this is not a Western defence forum, but a Pakistani defence forum. You cannot impose your will on others. Here you follow the rules.

If members choose to support Russia they can support Russia. There is nothing you can do about that. Respect that or move to some other forum. This isn't Nazi Germany.

Whether I call the Ukrainians spineless or hero's is my own opinion. Who the heck are you to lecture me how I should think? 🤔 LOL what the fvck does my presence in The Netherlands have anything to do with how long I work, how much I earn, how much I contribute etc. You are just a coward Nazi racist shithead who has no arguments. You personally attack people who don't agree with your thoughts. You are just one ugly piece of work.

I am glad that Russia pounced Ukraine. For once justice is being served. Deal with the pain. Now you know how others feel when you attack and destroy their countries. I have zero sympathy for your crocodile tears.
Chill bro, it’s the internet

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom