What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

~

Meanwhile back in Russia , a shinning heaven of human rights.

This is how Russia Amazon , treats its workers :

This is how the beginning and end of the working day goes at the warehouse of the Russian online store Wildberries.

~
I'm moving to russia when this is all done. trust me, russian women have no problem with this, They probably think it's kinky.
He looks like a good fighter. Takes a mob to restrain him, He will do well in the army.

Last edited:
Look at the angry Anglo-Saxon. He is weeping for his blue eyed Ukrainian brothers and sisters. The Australian warmonger is pretending to be human after wiping out the aboriginals. This is so touching...
His surname is Ryan, so he's definitely not an Anglo-Saxon. He probably hates Anglo-Saxons.

I don't owe the West a thing. I was born here. I know what my rights are stupid Nazi. You can't play the immigrant card with me.
Your parents were welcomed into the west.
They gave you nationality.
You benefitted from subsidies, rights, freedom, tolerance and education from your birth-nation.

But you are a tribalist racist.
And as such you hold out your hand for money on the one hand, while praying the worst to happen on the west and your fellow citizens on the other.

No better then a fifth column traitor in my eyes.
The only parasite here is you. Let me tell you what you are. You are just a guest on this forum.
We are the true natives on this forum. Remember that this is not a Western defence forum, but a Pakistani defence forum. You cannot impose your will on others. Here you follow the rules.
You sound like our extremist right wing against immigrants…

Its not “being outsider” i have problem with.
It is secretly hating your fellow citizens who have shown your family great tolerance and opportunities.
If members choose to support Russia they can support Russia. There is nothing you can do about that. Respect that or move to some other forum. This isn't Nazi Germany.
I can give criticism to those basically supporting the new Fascists (russians).
Against those cheering victims of this war of agression.
Whether I call the Ukrainians spineless or hero's is my own opinion.
And in my opinion you are without class to do so. The ukranians are showing great backbone. Resisting far tougher then ANYONE expected.

Who the heck are you to lecture me how I should think? 🤔 LOL what the fvck does my presence in The Netherlands have anything to do with how long I work, how much I earn, how much I contribute etc. You are just a coward Nazi racist shithead who has no arguments. You personally attack people who don't agree with your thoughts. You are just one ugly piece of work.
Read your own last lines and try to look in the mirror?
I am glad that Russia pounced Ukraine. For once justice is being served. Deal with the pain. Now you know how others feel when you attack and destroy their countries. I have zero sympathy for your crocodile tears.
Russia playing risk in the 20th century against a people that they genocided in past is a disgrace.
I am glad russia is being cut back to size in ukraine. I pray ukraine will kick them out of their country.

looks like Russian electronic jamming is working well

HIMARS have been completely stopped

Nobody talks about the HIMARS any more; they now talk about the Patriot II missiles that could not beat Houthi drone and cruise missiles. The Western elites' propagandists claim anything under the sun.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom