What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

So thr F16 is a hero....in a historical context, but it can't fight a competent army in modern warfare, ao thanks for confirming it’s already a relic. Look at you referencing "80s"and atuff- HISTORY!! ISRAEL has wanted to bomb Iran so bad, ao why haven't Israel and turkey used their f16s to go destroy Iran's nuclear facilities? Because many of those F16s will die in Iran, and Westerners are the same coward who only want to use military force if they can kill others without dying, and only F35s might make that happen now, but those also drop out of the sky like drad flies so they have no actual use either, until they prove they can operate against enemies TODAY.

The problem for the IAF is they don’t have an aircraft with long enough”legs” to make it to even the nearest target with a decent bomb load and back without tanking at least once outside of Israel. That means another nation has to allow the strike package to transit their airspace and a tanker to loiter for some time. That’s a lot of aircraft to ignore, and Iran won’t be happy with any country that they see as collaborating. Could go thru Syria Iraq which lack ability to stop them, and Israeli jets refuel over Iraq before entering Iran with drop tanks. Nothing to do with F16 capabilities just logistics.

Last edited:
I didn't claim that Ukraine's counteroffensives were ineffective. One of your fellow NATO boot polishers claimed that ALL Ukrainian offensives were successful. I just disagreed. My view is indeed SOME have indeed been successful, but to claim ALL is ludicrous as there is ample evidence and video footage of some Ukrainian offensives being smoked and obliterated to smithereens.

Democracy when it suits them. Dictatorship when it doesn't. That's why Russia is shafting these hypocrites.

Screw them. Russia is doing the absolute right thing. We will keep supporting through thick and thin.

There's lot of Chinese immigrating to Russia. Moscow has the best climate in the world. Not too hot in the summer. Not too cold in the winter.

Selling themselves to Slavic men? That means you might not even get a Chinese girlfriend, let alone a ukranian one.

I thought Russians have stopped taking POW's?

Get ya split wig right

Ukrainian Air Force denies reports Kinzhal hypersonic ballistic missile downed over Kyiv​

As expect… all some hysteria to get more ammo

More than a show. Not all about ammo. Prigozhin blackmailing Putin for more money. And wins. I thought previously Putin would be angry and let Prigozhin and all wagners be executed. Don’t know how much more money Putin gives him. 50 percent pay rise is a good guess. That would mean $7,500 per month per man plus bonus for every killed Ukraine soldier.

More than a show. Prigozhin blackmailing Putin for more money. And wins. I thought previously Putin would be angry and let Prigozhin and all wagners be executed.

Wagnerites = Spanish Conquistadors. Not officially part of army. Used as mercs.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom