What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

You're still talking about what happened in the Ukraine war 5-10 months ago? Lmao- that shows how bad the war is going for Ukraine- you got nothing current to praise Ukraine for...that's worth something worthwhile. Russia is hurting, but Ukraine is dying.

no reading comprehension?
Mohsin made a claim that ukraines counteroffensives were ineffective. He was proven wrong on 3 counts.

Also to refresh your memory.

September russia mobilised 300.000 men.
150.000 as a human wall to stabilize the breaking lines in kharkiv and kherson.
Too late to stop ukraine from retaking kherson (screenshot me! Will never happen!)
150.000 to train up longer for the winter offensive.

In those 5 months russias winter offensive amounted to taking 80% of the 53rd city of ukraine. It failed.
Russian bombing campaign of destroying critical infrastructure also failed.

What did ukraine do?
It weathered and resisted the new russian offensive and bombing campaign.
While training 75.000 soldiers (mostly abroad) and receiving and integrating many new weaponry. It is now set to start another counter offensive.

“ukraine dying”…what a ridiculous and worthless battlefield analysis.

The strength of the Palestinian freedom fighters is growing to the point where Hamas is developing air defense systems, Hezbollah has amazed tens of accurate ballistic and cruise missiles, and the civil war in Syria is winding down. So the Arab world is not that helpless. Plus the recent Saudi - Iranian rapprochement is a positive development to the Middle East. Israel will meet its match in not too distant future.
There are 450 million arabs vs 9 million israeli.

Arabs have been humbled by israel

The Iraq resistance and Afghan Taliban have forced the Western elites to never invade and occupy another country. Have you seen them invading another country after they were driven out of Afghanistan?
Largest usa embassy in world still in baghdad?
Usa controlled syrian area?

What the **** are you smoking?

The only thing the insurgants did is making the west very weary of “westernizing/country building” middle eastern countries.

Billions and trillions spent and the moment you turn your back they put a knife in it or start killing other sects.

Russia, backed by China, is bankrupting the West; while on the military front, Ukraine is showing how Weak the West is.
We did not even run into recession yet.

Ukraine is humiliating russian (supposed 2nd near peer superpower) while west has given single digit military and monetary support.
Simply put it, you're brainwashed sheeple by the mainstream media.
Oh we are the brainwashed ones??
Hahaha 🤣

Russian's cannot withdraw from Melitopol fast enough ...

The west gave you opportunities, education and subsidized you for much of your life. Has been remarkably tolerant towards minorities.

As a return you act as a parasite.
Hoping for its destruction. A traitor to the nation and its people.
lucky for you we are very tolerant….

Still need to work more/longer before you are a net contributor….but even then you dont act as a citizen but a fifth column

I made an observation about a keyboard warrior living in cozy west…calling ukrainians spineless…ukranians who keep on fighting in bakhmut despite it being firebombed to hell.

Its pure cringe.

Usa image plummeted in europe due to iraq war. One of Largest donor to palestinians westbank is europe….
So Open your racist eyes.
The amount of double standard and hypocrisy from the “ummah” is hundredfold that of current west.

I rest my case. Whataboutism fallacies and racism is all you run on.

They voted for their own country in the 90s. Even crimea majority.
Russia denies their statehood.
Its not licking russian boots that got them in this situation.

Yeah im sure 80% ukrainians (polls) and all those trench defenders are just manhandled by zelenski himself to fight to the death.

Nothing to do with a colonialist empire trying to get them back under the boot by force. nothing at all!

Cry me rivers Nazi. Hail Russia.

I don't owe the West a thing. I was born here. I know what my rights are stupid Nazi. You can't play the immigrant card with me.

The only parasite here is you. Let me tell you what you are. You are just a guest on this forum. We are the true natives on this forum. Remember that this is not a Western defence forum, but a Pakistani defence forum. You cannot impose your will on others. Here you follow the rules.

If members choose to support Russia they can support Russia. There is nothing you can do about that. Respect that or move to some other forum. This isn't Nazi Germany.

Whether I call the Ukrainians spineless or hero's is my own opinion. Who the heck are you to lecture me how I should think? 🤔 LOL what the fvck does my presence in The Netherlands have anything to do with how long I work, how much I earn, how much I contribute etc. You are just a coward Nazi racist shithead who has no arguments. You personally attack people who don't agree with your thoughts. You are just one ugly piece of work.

I am glad that Russia pounced Ukraine. For once justice is being served. Deal with the pain. Now you know how others feel when you attack and destroy their countries. I have zero sympathy for your crocodile tears.

Last edited:
So thr F16 is a hero....in a historical context, but it can't fight a competent army in modern warfare, ao thanks for confirming it’s already a relic. Look at you referencing "80s"and atuff- HISTORY!! ISRAEL has wanted to bomb Iran so bad, ao why haven't Israel and turkey used their f16s to go destroy Iran's nuclear facilities? Because many of those F16s will die in Iran, and Westerners are the same coward who only want to use military force if they can kill others without dying, and only F35s might make that happen now, but those also drop out of the sky like drad flies so they have no actual use either, until they prove they can operate against enemies TODAY.
Genius: 2019 is not historical it is current. Turkey has had no interest in bombing Iran . Stop using your cycles trying to create conflicts where no national conflict.

YOu can post on the Israeli channel to ask somebody why Israel has not attacked Iran. Don’t be a parasite and distract this one.

Ultimately you are bitter about the 276+ kill advantage of the F-16 that it still prevails.

Ukraine has been able to effectively employ every weapon system they have been give, even the invincible hypersonic. So regardless whichever fake country flag you are using, it’s clear to them what they want and why want it. And so they keep asking for it.

I am dual national. Ever heard of such a thing? 🤔 You are a F-111 and F-16 pilot. Sure you must have.
Adopt a 3rd nationality for Russia since you are so supprotive of it and move your family there.

Ukraine don't have the numbers. Ukraine population is only a quarter of Russia population. Hell, even Zhuge Liang cannot beat Wei when Shu had a quarter of Wei population.

Have you ever heard of the Israeli - Arab wars: go look it up and the population disadvantage And educate yourself

Chechens have high birth rate. 5 per woman. Ukrainians only have 1 child per woman. Ukrainians don't have enough young men to fight Chechens. Chechens are used for offensive ops. Flanks are secured by ethnic Russians and Tatars.
Much more manly then your fellow Chinese with low birth rates ,and about to end up with 30M more men than women in the country

Genius: 2019 is not historical it is current. Turkey has had no interest in bombing Iran . Stop using your cycles trying to create conflicts where no national conflict.

YOu can post on the Israeli channel to ask somebody why Israel has not attacked Iran. Don’t be a parasite and distract this one.

Ultimately you are bitter about the 276+ kill advantage of the F-16 that it still prevails.

Ukraine has been able to effectively employ every weapon system they have been give, even the invincible hypersonic. So regardless whichever fake country flag you are using, it’s clear to them what they want and why want it. And so they keep asking for it.

Adopt a 3rd nationality for Russia since you are so supprotive of it and move your family there.

Have you ever heard of the Israeli - Arab wars: go look it up and the population disadvantage And educate yourself

Much more manly then your fellow Chinese with low birth rates ,and about to end up with 30M more men than women in the country

Why is your a-s-s so much on fire? Why can't you guys just accept that Russia also has supporters? 🤔 Just get over it man. You guys are acting like you are the only righteous people on the planet.

Why is your a-s-s so much on fire? Why can't you guys just accept that Russia also has supporters? 🤔 Just get over it man. You guys are acting like you are the only righteous people on the planet.
Acting ? they believe so and that is what makes them the most villainous people on planet.

Last edited:
no reading comprehension?
Mohsin made a claim that ukraines counteroffensives were ineffective. He was proven wrong on 3 counts.

I didn't claim that Ukraine's counteroffensives were ineffective. One of your fellow NATO boot polishers claimed that ALL Ukrainian offensives were successful. I just disagreed. My view is indeed SOME have indeed been successful, but to claim ALL is ludicrous as there is ample evidence and video footage of some Ukrainian offensives being smoked and obliterated to smithereens.

Democracy when it suits them. Dictatorship when it doesn't. That's why Russia is shafting these hypocrites.

Looks like the War is heating up - Drone attacks by Russia in 2/3 of all of Ukraine - Panic on streets of Ukr

Russian drones hunt, artillery strikes Ukrainian troops in Donetsk, 335 soldiers killed in a day​

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom