What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

The chechens will replace the wagners as foot soldiers. They will mimic the wagners as zombies. The regular Russians are behind.

Chechens have high birth rate. 5 per woman. Ukrainians only have 1 child per woman. Ukrainians don't have enough young men to fight Chechens. Chechens are used for offensive ops. Flanks are secured by ethnic Russians and Tatars.

Prigozhin’s wagner zombies run out of men and ammo. He now blackmails Moscow and threaten to withdraw from Bakhmut next week. He says no word about taking Bakhmut. That reveals lots of things.

Now two possibilities

Either Putin gives him what he needs, more ammo, opening more prisons. Or execution all wagners including Prigozhin.

Desertion from Bakhmut without approval is high treason.
Ha ha .. thats what I assumed at first...but updates are coming all Wagner air bourne units have been re-deployed to other attacks along with Russian forces units.

Watch this video from 0.14 seconds / minute mark - what is actually happening with Wagner

Ha ha .. thats what I assumed at first...but updates are coming all Wagner air bourne units have been re-deployed to other attacks along with Russian forces units.

Watch this video from 0.14 seconds / minute mark - what is actually happening with Wagner

Wagner are rotated off to rest and expand with new recruits. Come summer, they will be used in the Adviivka and Marinka offensive to secure the capital city Donetsk.

Redeploy to where? Putin gives no money more to Prigozhin. the wagners is finished. The chechens are now Putin’s darling. Putin is much a mafia boss.

Wagner are rotated off to rest and expand with new recruits. Come summer, they will be used in the Adviivka and Marinka offensive to secure the capital city Donetsk.
The wagners will spend their summer in Congo where they can kill people for money.
Ukraine offensive coming. The Russians begin to evacuate from Melitopol after they did in Saporischschja. Did Putin say Russia will stay there forever or at least thousand years?

The wagners will spend their summer in Congo where they can kill people for money.
Ukraine offensive coming. The Russians begin to evacuate from Melitopol after they did in Saporischschja. Did Putin say Russia will stay there forever or at least thousand years?

Ukraine don't have enough men for offensive. Hell, even Brits failed to break German lines at Somme. Russians built the biggest line of trenches and fortifications in the history of mankind. Ukraine would need 5 million young men to break Russian lines. They only have 40,000 young men left for offensive. That's not going to make it. It'll be pointless sacrifice.

Russian firepower stayed silent during the Kharhkiv and Kherson counter offensives.
You're still talking about what happened in the Ukraine war 5-10 months ago? Lmao- that shows how bad the war is going for Ukraine- you got nothing current to praise Ukraine for...that's worth something worthwhile. Russia is hurting, but Ukraine is dying.

Redeploy to where? Putin gives no money more to Prigozhin. the wagners is finished. The chechens are now Putin’s darling. Putin is much a mafia boss.
The momentum + Adrenaline is clearly in all aspects of war is with Russia
and you make it sound like they're running away bcoz they want you to think that.
In war there is something called Propuganda media and thats what you're believing as click bait in Youtube he he :)

Much to detriment of the middle east there are parts where the US gaming materializes and where it doesn't. It didn't in Afghanistan and Pakistan is much worse off than it was 20 years ago.

US approach has materially worked out to Israel's advantage where Israel's only adversaries are neutered Syria and Hiszbollah , bribed Jordan/Egypt, and non-existent Iraq. Saddam alone was a bigger threat to Israel militarily then the rest of the losers put together.

The strength of the Palestinian freedom fighters is growing to the point where Hamas is developing air defense systems, Hezbollah has amazed tens of accurate ballistic and cruise missiles, and the civil war in Syria is winding down. So the Arab world is not that helpless. Plus the recent Saudi - Iranian rapprochement is a positive development to the Middle East. Israel will meet its match in not too distant future.

So by picking just Taliban as an Afghanistan, you are showing your ignorance. You may get temporary mental relief by you are only lying to youself. The rest of us are more aware of facts

The Iraq resistance and Afghan Taliban have forced the Western elites to never invade and occupy another country. Have you seen them invading another country after they were driven out of Afghanistan?

Jury on Russia being trapped in Ukraine is still out. It is not a failure yet as the plan is not going according to Russia's original plan of taking over capital and installing a puppet Government and itself has admitted to losing 10s of thousands in Bakhmut and withdrew its black sea fleet away from Crimia.

Russia, backed by China, is bankrupting the West; while on the military front, Ukraine is showing how Weak the West is.

Simply put it, you're brainwashed sheeple by the mainstream media.

THis counteroffensive miight go the same way the war has gone for Ukraine- starts off "good", but then ends up messy and stuck.

I think this counteroffensive is the death of NATO in Ukraine- Ukraine's 3rd army will get destroyed (shout ouot to MoonOfAlabama, he a real one), and there will be no replacement, but it might take a while for this 3rd and last army to get vanquished, but the chance of the counteroffensive is small, and most of us know that- plus Russia has bombed Ukraine so badly recently, that counteroffensive probably only has 50-70% of its expected strength or effectiveness, becacuse war is logistics and Russia has succesfully taken out soo much of Ukraine's war logistics, so expect lots of captured Ukrainian soldiers too.

The momentum + Adrenaline is clearly in all aspects of war is with Russia
and you make it sound like they're running away bcoz they want you to think that.
In war there is something called Propuganda media and thats what you're believing as click bait in Youtube he he :)
Well I see Ukraine has the monentum. Bakhmut still standing. The wagners withdrawing. Russia evacuating from Saporischschja, from Melitopol. Ukraine air defense shot down Russia hypersonic missile. Russia’s supplies are bombard every day by Ukraine artillery. Oil, gas prices sinking, less money for Putin. I waiting for the Russians’ next jokers. the chechens are not the joker, they will be dead fish in waters in few weeks.

Well I see Ukraine has the monentum. Bakhmut still standing. The wagners withdrawing. Russia evacuating from Saporischschja, from Melitopol. Ukraine shot down Russia hypersonic missile. Oil, gas prices sinking. I waiting for Russians next jokers. the chechens are not the joker they will be dead fish in waters in few weeks.
Alright here is my version :
Ukraine begging for F-16s from Anyone now within NATO EU nations & no one has sent to date.
Ukraine running out ammunitation fast unable to sustain artillery firing for next 9-10 days.
Nato nations just recently rejected Ukraine membership into Nato by several countries including Germany therefore no question of Nato nukes counter attack even if the Russians use tactical nukes.
Now the situation stands as is, even if Ukraine get 2000 Leopard 2 tanks the momentum is in Russia favor. But their getting less than 500 variety of tanks.
I might have missed many points but after Kremlin got attacked by Ukr Drone the adrenaline pumped up by this single incident HAS GIVEN EVERY RUSSIAN SOLDIER ON THE GROUND REASON TO DIE FOR & WIN.

Alright here is my version :
Ukraine begging for F-16s from Anyone now within NATO EU nations & no one has sent to date.
Ukraine running out ammunitation fast unable to sustain artillery firing for next 9-10 days.
Nato nations just recently rejected Ukraine membership into Nato by several countries including Germany therefore no question of Nato nukes counter attack even if the Russians use tactical nukes.
Now the situation stands as is, even if Ukraine get 2000 Leopard 2 tanks the momentum is in Russia favor. But their getting less than 500 variety of tanks.
I might have missed many points but after Kremlin got attacked by Ukr Drone the adrenaline pumped up by this single incident HAS GIVEN EVERY RUSSIAN SOLDIER ON THE GROUND REASON TO DIE FOR & WIN.
My version is Putin is naked. Russia’s ability to wage wars depends much on oil and gas prices. Brent crude now priced $73, Dutch ttf gas futures at $38. That’s too low to have foods and waging wars. The Russians can’t have both. They have to chose, foods or bloodshed. Worse, Russia oil and gas prices are much lower. Ask China, India. They buy so cheap from the dumb Russians.

There is a joke in Germany. Russians have alternate reality. The bright future of Russia is shown on television, while the empty fridge without foods shows the reality.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom