What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Russian firepower stayed silent during the Kharhkiv and Kherson counter offensives. The 3D chessplayer was waiting for the third ukrainian offensive..
Its your fault that you just don't understand the genius behind the Russian plan. Being silent also was part of the smoke screen as well as having its Baltic Sea access effectively shut off in War with 3 out of 4 countries (4th added now with Finland) having joined NATO. This is all part of Russian plan that have genius that us mere mortals won't understand ever

Its your fault that you just don't understand the genius behind the Russian plan. Being silent also was part of the smoke screen as well as having its Baltic Sea access effectively shut off in War with 3 out of 4 countries (4th added now with Finland) having joined NATO. This is all part of Russian plan that have genius that us mere mortals won't understand ever

Russia has Vladivostok and Murmansk ports which cannot be blocked due to large expanse of open water.

Last edited:
UK, Germany, Spain don't have F-16s because they have their own 4th gen Typhoons. Finland has F-18, and Sweden has Gripen. Those that don't have their own aircraft industry have by and large adopted F-16s. Turkey's entire Air Force is comprised of F-16s and majority of Greece's and Denmark's (being phased out for F-35s)

All Belgium and NL aircraft were F-16s for 30 years and now being replaced by F-35. Poland very actively flies F-16s.

F-16s have overwhelmingly destroyed Russian equipment in every theatre since the 80s. Against Syria by Israel. Against Soviets in Pakistan. Against Iraq. Against Serbs.

F-16s are the reason that Turkey (after Erdogan terminated out of the F-35 program because he preferred S-400s) is now going back to the US to upgrade its entire F-16 fleet.

I respect your opinion to prefer Russia winning the war. But don't spew ignorant garbage.

Feel free to search the web for the overwhelming combat stats of what (as recently as 2019) has been shooting down Russian aircraft while flying over Russian supplied air defenses.

You can start here: https://migflug.com/jetflights/the-combat-statistics-for-all-the-aircraft-currently-in-use/
So thr F16 is a hero....in a historical context, but it can't fight a competent army in modern warfare, ao thanks for confirming its already a relic. Look at you referencing "80s"and atuff- HISTORY!! ISRAEL has wanted to bomb Iran so bad, ao why haven't Israel and turkey used their f16s to go destroy Iran's nuclear facilities? Because many of those F16s will die in Iran, and Westerners are the same coward who only want to use military force if they can kill others without dying, and only F35s might make that happen now, but those also drop out of the sky like drad flies so they have no actual use either, until they prove they can operate against enemies TODAY.

If you expect me to blindly worship you that won't happen. I don't support people or sides because I owe them something. I don't owe the West any gratitude. I work 5 days in a week, pay my taxes and raise my kids. What money are you talking about? The salary that my boss pays me for my work? I earn that money. As for hospitality, dude I was born and raised in this country.

You belong to a country that produced Hitler and killed countless people.
So you want him to bear the burden of shame for Germany's Hitler. The corollary to that collective shame is that YOU, who were born/raised in the Western system, owes that system your gratitude.

The deaths of innocent Ukrainians is on the hands of tyrant Zelensky and the Western powers who agitate Russia. If you want to blame someone you can blame that clown and yourself.
So according to your rules of moral right, smaller countries have no moral rights to self defense lest they agitate larger countries.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom