What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Because the purpose of the SMO was to take the DOnbass in its entirety and overthrow the Clown of Kiev. Nothing more, nothing less.
Sure, Russia though it would be a roll-over and certainly didn't expect the response it got....especially from NATO.
It is evident that one of the aims of the SMO was to minimise civilian casualties, thus why we have the slow grind tactics and that is the reason Russia is holding back.
The kremlin wants this war to end once the Donbass is liberated. Problem is NATO want Ukraine to fight to the last Ukrainian, so after the Donbass is taken, peace terms will be offered to the Clown of Kiev. If he rejects, we'll all see the true potential of Russian firepower. And that is something Russia really doesn't want, but is being forced to do as we all know that that will lead to quite possibly a WW3.
Slow grind tactics to avoid civilian casualties? Like flattening entire cities using tens of thousend artillery rounds per day, phosphorus and thermite in civilian areas, missile strikes in civilian areas all over Ukraine, recruiting prisoners with zero knowlegde of the rules of war as assault units ect.
Its the only way Russia is able to make any advance, and it sure isnt meant to avoid civilian casualties.
You still insisting using the term SMO is actually ridiculous.

Btw, russian units were acting like petty thieves everywhere this so called SMO showed up. They had no respect for civilians at all. I guess they didnt get the memo.

Last edited:
The problem with your argument is, why the hell haven't the Russians done it if they have the resources available? They should have knocked out Ukrainian air defenses a long time ago, but they haven't. Ukrainian air defenses are stronger now than they were in the beginning of the war, and their air force is still active.

Your argument makes no sense.

I know it's hard for you to use proper logic when faced with reality, but at least try to do so.

As for the xounter offensives, every single one of Ukraine's major counter offensives have succeeded, what makes you think this will be any different?

My argument was that Russia has more than enough missiles to overwhelm Ukrainian AD and it stands true.
The reason they haven't used them all is because they realise that at any moment this could turn into a region/world war should NATO get involved. It's called military strategy and Russia at this moment in time doesn't wish to deplete it's reserves if it's not ABSOLUTELY NEEDED. All the toys come out if NATO gets directly involved so although they have the ability and numbers, they are being reserved for more serious situations........all the while the SMO objectives of the liberation of the Donbass are on course and nearly achieved.....All the while, as I stated Kinzhal and other missile stockpiles are being increased for the longhaul war should the Clown of Kiev not come to the table once the Donbass is liberated.
Russia doesn't want WW3, but the Wests actions are bringing them ever so close to it.
As for your statement on Ukrainian counter offenses.....well that is actually False. But continue believing the delusion. Your bubble will burst once the SMO objectives are complete.

Running away like pigs on fire.

Slow grind tactics to avoid civilian casualties? Like flattening entire cities using tens of thousend artillery rounds per day, phosphorus and thermite in civilian areas, missile strikes in civilian areas all over Ukraine, recruiting prisoners with zero knowlegde of the rules of war as assault units ect.
Its the only way Russia is able to make any advance, and it sure isnt meant to avoid civilian casualties.
You still insisting using the term SMO is actually ridiculous.

"Minimise Civilian Casualties" is the one of the objectives. Unfortunately it is not always possible to avoid innocents from dying in war....especially when the neo-nazi army hide in civilian infrastructure.....many times taking innocent civilians as human shields and sometimes placing their equipment near or in civilian building. You can deny that all you want, but there are numerous videos showing evidence of this.
The buses you see evacuating "civilians" from the war zone in the Russian liberated areas is what responsible nations do. On the contrary, the Ukrainian army is well known for blocking civilians fleeing which is a total scum move. Again there is plenty of evidence of this but again you will naturally object.
This conflict is still in SMO mode. When it switches to a war, you'll wish we could turn back time but it'll be too late by then.

My argument was that Russia has more than enough missiles to overwhelm Ukrainian AD and it stands true.
The reason they haven't used them all is because they realise that at any moment this could turn into a region/world war should NATO get involved. It's called military strategy and Russia at this moment in time doesn't wish to deplete it's reserves if it's not ABSOLUTELY NEEDED. All the toys come out if NATO gets directly involved so although they have the ability and numbers, they are being reserved for more serious situations........all the while the SMO objectives of the liberation of the Donbass are on course and nearly achieved.....All the while, as I stated Kinzhal and other missile stockpiles are being increased for the longhaul war should the Clown of Kiev not come to the table once the Donbass is liberated.
Russia doesn't want WW3, but the Wests actions are bringing them ever so close to it.
As for your statement on Ukrainian counter offenses.....well that is actually False. But continue believing the delusion. Your bubble will burst once the SMO objectives are complete.

Running away like pigs on fire.

Maybe they’ve ran out? War they were not expecting to last no more than a couple of weeks!

"Minimise Civilian Casualties" is the one of the objectives. Unfortunately it is not always possible to avoid innocents from dying in war....especially when the neo-nazi army hide in civilian infrastructure.....many times taking innocent civilians as human shields and sometimes placing their equipment near or in civilian building. You can deny that all you want, but there are numerous videos showing evidence of this.
The buses you see evacuating "civilians" from the war zone in the Russian liberated areas is what responsible nations do. On the contrary, the Ukrainian army is well known for blocking civilians fleeing which is a total scum move. Again there is plenty of evidence of this but again you will naturally object.
This conflict is still in SMO mode. When it switches to a war, you'll wish we could turn back time but it'll be too late by then.
Im still wondering if you pretend to believe russian propaganda. I have a hard time believing any one able to put to sentences together actually believe those propaganda clips. Yes, I saw the bus leaving Bakhmut too.. Like 3-4 75 year old russian retards expecting to collect russian pensions stayed behind. Thank god Russia levelled that city to the ground chasing tens of thousends away, in order to liberate a handfull of sovjet leftovers.

Phyco-ops & Smokescreen? Mark my words, you'll see Russian fire power once the Ukrainian offensive begins.
Marked! Others like you had similar words marked. This has got the be the worst psychological warfare known in history where the leader of your attacking forces goes rabid and shows mass body piles....come on as a person knowledgable in military affairs (I know I disagree with your viewpoints but you have the knowledge) you must think this is unusal.

But lets mark the words and we come back. I thought we were supposed to see this awesome firepower in the invasion and occupation of Ukraine. But we are marking your words that Russian weapons and might will come out when they themselves are the defenders...

Marked! Others like you had similar words marked. This has got the be the worst psychological warfare known in history where the leader of your attacking forces goes rabid and shows mass body piles....come on as a person knowledgable in military affairs (I know I disagree with your viewpoints but you have the knowledge) you must think this is unusal.

But lets mark the words and we come back. I thought we were supposed to see this awesome firepower in the invasion and occupation of Ukraine. But we are marking your words that Russian weapons and might will come out when they themselves are the defenders...
Russian firepower stayed silent during the Kharhkiv and Kherson counter offensives. The 3D chessplayer was waiting for the third ukrainian offensive..

Im still wondering if you pretend to believe russian propaganda. I have a hard time believing any one able to put to sentences together actually believe those propaganda clips. Yes, I saw the bus leaving Bakhmut too.. Like 3-4 75 year old russian retards expecting to collect russian pensions stayed behind. Thank god Russia levelled that city to the ground chasing tens of thousends away, in order to liberate a handfull of sovjet leftovers.

I was not referring to Bakhmut evacuations. I was referring to the hundreds of busing evacuating civilians in Kherson ahead of the Ukrainian counter-offensive. It's a shame Ukraine didn't do that in Mariupol and Bakhmut, but rather trapped civilians from leaving.

"Thank god Russia levelled that city to the ground"

Statements like this expose your arrogance and vile sentiment towards the people of the Donbass. A true Ukrainian patriot.

The downing of a Russian hypersonic Kinzhal missile by a Patriot missile, confirmed by three senior U.S. officials, appeared to offer the first proof that Russia’s hypersonic missiles — presented as invulnerable by President Vladimir V. Putin — could be defeated by current Western missile defense systems.

The shoot down of the Kinzhal has been confirmed by the US

Another one of Putin's "super weapons" proven to not be soo super ....

The parallels between Putin and Hitlers last days are freeky in how closely they match right now..

>> ohh nnnooo ....

Last edited:
I was not referring to Bakhmut evacuations. I was referring to the hundreds of busing evacuating civilians in Kherson ahead of the Ukrainian counter-offensive. It's a shame Ukraine didn't do that in Mariupol and Bakhmut, but rather trapped civilians from leaving.

"Thank god Russia levelled that city to the ground"

Statements like this expose your arrogance and vile sentiment towards the people of the Donbass. A true Ukrainian patriot.
Before Russia invaded, Kherson had a population of 280.000 - Russia evacuated the city with “hundreds of busses”. Not even 1% of the population would fit in those hundreds of busses Russia allegedly evacuated Kherson with.
If anyone trapped the ukrainian civilians it has been the russians. Putin himself was celebrating how his invasion and annexation brought millions of people into his realm.

I noticed the usual portentous concern of the Donbas population. I chose to ignore it.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom