What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Before Russia invaded, Kherson had a population of 280.000 - Russia evacuated the city with “hundreds of busses”. Not even 1% of the population would fit in those hundreds of busses Russia allegedly evacuated Kherson with.
If anyone trapped the ukrainian civilians it has been the russians. Putin himself was celebrating how his invasion and annexation brought millions of people into his realm.

Kherson was evacuated over months and most people used their private cars. They know what happen to them if they were caught by SBU considering they voted to join Russia in September referendum. By November the city was practically a ghost town.

Last edited:

Calm Before the Storm. Waiting for the Ukrainian Offensive..

Ukranians. Resisting russian invasion for 438 days now. Fighting back from the flattened burnt ruins of mariopol and bakhmut.

Dalit. gladly begs for and takes western money and hospitality. But betrays that helping hand….simmering in his hate.
From behind a keyboard he cheers the death of ukranians.
Comments about how spineless they are.

Laughable.

If you expect me to blindly worship you that won't happen. I don't support people or sides because I owe them something. I don't owe the West any gratitude. I work 5 days in a week, pay my taxes and raise my kids. What money are you talking about? The salary that my boss pays me for my work? I earn that money. As for hospitality, dude I was born and raised in this country. What hospitality are you talking about? 🤔 You guys have no arguments. You get personal and ugly when you run out of arguments. You expect me to kneel and prostrate because you are hospitable and paying me money? 😂 Dude, you need a reality check. Even if my father is in the wrong I would correct him. I only kneel in front of God. I don't kneel in front of any man.

Awwwww. So cute. The Ukrainians are paying for their foolishness. Instead of being a good impartial neighbor the Ukrainians decided to become European and American snitches. The Ukrainians should have played a reconciliatory role. Instead Ukraine chose to become a snitch. I have no sympathy for snitches.

Where was your outrage and anger when American bombs were killing brown people in various places in the world? You belong to a country that produced Hitler and killed countless people. Don't lecture me on cheering the deaths of Ukrainians. You want me to cry for your blue eyed and blonde haired European brothers and sisters? I won't. Let the Ukrainians first decide how to be impartial instead of licking Western boots.

The deaths of innocent Ukrainians is on the hands of tyrant Zelensky and the Western powers who agitate Russia. If you want to blame someone you can blame that clown and yourself.

Last edited:
My argument was that Russia has more than enough missiles to overwhelm Ukrainian AD and it stands true.
The reason they haven't used them all is because they realise that at any moment this could turn into a region/world war should NATO get involved. It's called military strategy and Russia at this moment in time doesn't wish to deplete it's reserves if it's not ABSOLUTELY NEEDED. All the toys come out if NATO gets directly involved so although they have the ability and numbers, they are being reserved for more serious situations........all the while the SMO objectives of the liberation of the Donbass are on course and nearly achieved.....All the while, as I stated Kinzhal and other missile stockpiles are being increased for the longhaul war should the Clown of Kiev not come to the table once the Donbass is liberated.
Russia doesn't want WW3, but the Wests actions are bringing them ever so close to it.
As for your statement on Ukrainian counter offenses.....well that is actually False. But continue believing the delusion. Your bubble will burst once the SMO objectives are complete.

Running away like pigs on fire.
In order to cover your argument you've resorted to even more flawed arguments.

This war will not expand unless Russia wants it to expand. NATO will not get directly involved unless Russia gives them a legitimate reason to do so.

Russia doesn't control huge areas of Donbas and considering how stagnant the lines have been Russia won't gain much if at all, in the future.

Ukraine's counter offensive have succeeded, you saying that's false doesn't change facts. Ukraine forced Russia out of the Kyiv region, took back huge chunks of accepted territory in Kharkiv, as well as Kherson which Russian supporters said would never be taken back by Ukraine.

Russia is fucked, and I cannot wait until I see a bunch of Putinists start crying tears of despair. It'll be as hilarious as when Armenia's delusional claims of victories on the battlefield and minor gains were shattered.

Seems like the Russians were confused or distracted and didn't see the Ukrainians on their left flank.

RIP to those kids who were forced to die for a megalomaniac's ambitions.

The Akhmat Special Unit Has Already Arrived In Bakhmut. Military Summary And Analysis 2023.05.06

US doesnt want any F-16s in Ukraine in the first place- WHYY???? because after 1 of them shot down, their sales across the world will plummet, India wont buy any, US allies like Taiwan will either not buy them, or they will buy much fewer. F16s are scared of god air defense networks like the one Iran has.
UK, Germany, Spain don't have F-16s because they have their own 4th gen Typhoons. Finland has F-18, and Sweden has Gripen. Those that don't have their own aircraft industry have by and large adopted F-16s. Turkey's entire Air Force is comprised of F-16s and majority of Greece's and Denmark's (being phased out for F-35s)

All Belgium and NL aircraft were F-16s for 30 years and now being replaced by F-35. Poland very actively flies F-16s.

F-16s have overwhelmingly destroyed Russian equipment in every theatre since the 80s. Against Syria by Israel. Against Soviets in Pakistan. Against Iraq. Against Serbs.

F-16s are the reason that Turkey (after Erdogan terminated out of the F-35 program because he preferred S-400s) is now going back to the US to upgrade its entire F-16 fleet.

I respect your opinion to prefer Russia winning the war. But don't spew ignorant garbage.

Feel free to search the web for the overwhelming combat stats of what (as recently as 2019) has been shooting down Russian aircraft while flying over Russian supplied air defenses.

You can start here: https://migflug.com/jetflights/the-combat-statistics-for-all-the-aircraft-currently-in-use/

If you expect me to blindly worship you that won't happen. I don't support people or sides because I owe them something. I don't owe the West any gratitude.
The west gave you opportunities, education and subsidized you for much of your life. Has been remarkably tolerant towards minorities.

As a return you act as a parasite.
Hoping for its destruction. A traitor to the nation and its people.
lucky for you we are very tolerant….
I work 5 days in a week, pay my taxes and raise my kids. What money are you talking about?
Still need to work more/longer before you are a net contributor….but even then you dont act as a citizen but a fifth column
You get personal and ugly when you run out of arguments.

I made an observation about a keyboard warrior living in cozy west…calling ukrainians spineless…ukranians who keep on fighting in bakhmut despite it being firebombed to hell.

Its pure cringe.
Where was your outrage and anger when American bombs were killing brown people in various places in the world?
Usa image plummeted in europe due to iraq war. One of Largest donor to palestinians westbank is europe….
So Open your racist eyes.
The amount of double standard and hypocrisy from the “ummah” is hundredfold that of current west.
You belong to a country that produced Hitler and killed countless people. Don't lecture me on cheering the deaths of Ukrainians. You want me to cry for your blue eyed and blonde haired European brothers and sisters? I won't.
I rest my case. Whataboutism fallacies and racism is all you run on.
Let the Ukrainians first decide how to be impartial instead of licking Western boots.
They voted for their own country in the 90s. Even crimea majority.
Russia denies their statehood.
Its not licking russian boots that got them in this situation.

The deaths of innocent Ukrainians is on the hands of tyrant Zelensky and the Western powers who agitate Russia. If you want to blame someone you can blame that clown and yourself.
Yeah im sure 80% ukrainians (polls) and all those trench defenders are just manhandled by zelenski himself to fight to the death.

Nothing to do with a colonialist empire trying to get them back under the boot by force. nothing at all!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom