What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

The Chechens are battle hardened soldiers. They don't fear death. Your Ukrainian and mercenary brothers are afraid of death because they love life.

LMAO your beloved chechens will stay behind the lines making nice tiktoks while sending Russian mobiks and cannon fodder against Ukrainian defenses. :lol:

You do realise that Russia is mass producing them right? They have the stockpiles ready for when they wish to up the tempo.
NATO and it's boot polishers have seen nothing yet.
Do you even know what "mass production" means? It doesn't mean thousands in a month, it means a couple of dozen at best, if not less a month.

They're not pumping out cheetos, they're manufacturing sophisticated military systems; just a single system not only costs a shit ton, but takes a shit ton of time to build just 1, and then they have to build enough and ship them out.

All of this takes time and money, both of which Russia doesn't have as the invading party.

Once again, don't talk about these things if you dont have a clue what you're talking about, you'll get made fun of.

Russians and their boot polishers are living in a grand delusion of their own design, and when reality snaps back into their minds, that'll be the end of their little make belief.

Russia doesn't have stockpiles ready, if they did they would have used them on a mass scale by now.

Last edited:
Do you even know what "mass production" means? It doesn't mean thousands in a month, it means a couple of dozen at best, if not less a month.

They're not pumping out cheetos, they're manufacturing sophisticated military systems; just a single system not only costs a shit ton, but takes a shit ton of time to build just 1, and then they have to build enough and ship them out.

All of this takes time and money, both of which Russia doesn't have as the invading party.

Once again, don't talk about these things if you dont have a clue what you're talking about, you'll get made fun of.

Russians and their boot polishers are living in a grand delusion of their own design, and when reality snaps back into their minds, that'll be the end of their little make belief.

Russia doesn't have stockpiles ready, if they did they would have used them on a mass scale by now.

Where did I imply that they're making thousands? I realise my posts get to your head, but when reading them, read them with a calm mind so you can decipher what is being said. allow me to write in uppercase so it may help your comprehension.

WHAT I AM SAYING IS THAT RUSSIA HAS ENOUGH CALLIBRES, KINZHAL & OTHER MISSILES TO OVERWHELM UKRAINIAN AIR DEFENCE SYSTEMS WHICH WILL COST KIEV A SHIT TON OF MONEY AND TIME TO REPLACE.
WHEN RUSSIA WANT TO, THEY WILL LAUNCH A MASS SCALE MISSILE SALVO AT UKRAINE TO WHICH THE PATRIOT OR OTHER AD WILL HAVE VERY LITTLE EFFECT.

Wait for the Ukrainian counter-offensive, and you'll see a proper Russian response which will cripple your delusion of a Ukrainian victory.

Last edited:
LMAO your beloved chechens will stay behind the lines making nice tiktoks while sending Russian mobiks and cannon fodder against Ukrainian defenses. :lol:

Ukrainians don't have a spine to fight. You guys are afraid of death. That is a well-known fact among the rest.

Ukrainians don't have a spine to fight. You guys are afraid of death. That is a well-known fact among the rest.
Ukranians. Resisting russian invasion for 438 days now. Fighting back from the flattened burnt ruins of mariopol and bakhmut.

Dalit. gladly begs for and takes western money and hospitality. But betrays that helping hand….simmering in his hate.
From behind a keyboard he cheers the death of ukranians.
Comments about how spineless they are.

Laughable.

Where did I imply that they're making thousands? I realise my posts get to your head, but when reading them, read them with a calm mind so you can decipher what is being said. allow me to right in uppercase so it may help your comprehension.

WHAT I AM SAYING IS THAT RUSSIA HAS ENOUGH CALLIBRES, KINZHAL & OTHER MISSILES TO OVERWHELM UKRAINIAN AIR DEFENCE SYSTEMS WHICH WILL COST KIEV A SHIT TON OF MONEY AND TIME TO REPLACE.
WHEN RUSSIA WANT TO, THEY WILL LAUNCH A MASS SCALE MISSILE SALVO AT UKRAINE TO WHICH THE PATRIOT OR OTHER AD WILL HAVE VERY LITTLE EFFECT.

Wait for the Ukrainian counter-offensive, and you'll see a proper Russian response which will cripple your delusion of a Ukrainian victory.
Pro russians have been saying stuff like this for 14 months straight. If this whole purpose was to defeat Ukraine, how come Russia is holding back giving Ukraine time to mobilize and recieve western arms? It doesnt make any sense.

Pro russians have been saying stuff like this for 14 months straight. If this whole purpose was to defeat Ukraine, how come Russia is holding back giving Ukraine time to mobilize and recieve western arms? It doesnt make any sense.

Because the purpose of the SMO was to take the DOnbass in its entirety and overthrow the Clown of Kiev. Nothing more, nothing less.
Sure, Russia though it would be a roll-over and certainly didn't expect the response it got....especially from NATO.
It is evident that one of the aims of the SMO was to minimise civilian casualties, thus why we have the slow grind tactics and that is the reason Russia is holding back.
The kremlin wants this war to end once the Donbass is liberated. Problem is NATO want Ukraine to fight to the last Ukrainian, so after the Donbass is taken, peace terms will be offered to the Clown of Kiev. If he rejects, we'll all see the true potential of Russian firepower. And that is something Russia really doesn't want, but is being forced to do as we all know that that will lead to quite possibly a WW3.

Where did I imply that they're making thousands? I realise my posts get to your head, but when reading them, read them with a calm mind so you can decipher what is being said. allow me to right in uppercase so it may help your comprehension.

The problem with your argument is, why the hell haven't the Russians done it if they have the resources available? They should have knocked out Ukrainian air defenses a long time ago, but they haven't. Ukrainian air defenses are stronger now than they were in the beginning of the war, and their air force is still active.

Your argument makes no sense.

I know it's hard for you to use proper logic when faced with reality, but at least try to do so.

As for the xounter offensives, every single one of Ukraine's major counter offensives have succeeded, what makes you think this will be any different?

The downing of a Russian hypersonic Kinzhal missile by a Patriot missile, confirmed by three senior U.S. officials, appeared to offer the first proof that Russia’s hypersonic missiles — presented as invulnerable by President Vladimir V. Putin — could be defeated by current Western missile defense systems.

The shoot down of the Kinzhal has been confirmed by the US

They are in Bakhmut to smoke your Ukrainian boys.

Doesn't matter. I support Russia. Russia deserves to win. Russia will win. I want to see the hateful and arrogant West defeated, again.
Smoke Ukraine? Seriously?
You haven’t realized Bakhmut is the mass graves for Russian regular troops, Russia paratroopers, and the wagners?
What makes you think the Chechens will perform better?
That will end very ugly.
Ukraine and Chechens are not arch enemies, why fighting to the death. The Chechens are misguided, misused by Putin.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom