What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Missile Strike. The Decisive Day Of The Battle For Bakhmut. Military Summary And Analysis 2023.05.06

Looks like The "shovel" squad will be rotated out of Bakhmut and moved to the southern region where the Ukrainian counter-offensive is likely to take place. Meanwhile the "Ticktokers" are moving into Bakhmut to increase the devastation of the Nazi's.
Beautiful.

Hyper sonic missiles aren't cheap or easy to make. Don't make comments like this, you'll get made fun of.

You do realise that Russia is mass producing them right? They have the stockpiles ready for when they wish to up the tempo.
NATO and it's boot polishers have seen nothing yet.

Those Chechens will not live long in Bakhmut. 48h. They will share the same fate with wagner zombies.
I don’t understand why they are so in hurry. There are not enough mass graves in Bakhmut? Looks to me they go to a party not to a war.

The Chechens are battle hardened soldiers. They don't fear death. Your Ukrainian and mercenary brothers are afraid of death because they love life.

The Chechens are battle hardened soldiers. They don't fear death. Your Ukrainian and mercenary brothers are afraid of death because they love life.
battle hardened? Ok. They don’t fear death? Ok. but what they want in Bakhmut?

You guys are on the losing end. Your fate will be exactly the same as it was in Afghanistan. We don't require lengthy lectures on the complexities of war. We know the end result.

As for Pakistan, the Americans are responsible for regime change. The Americans have a deep dislike for Pakistan for a multitude of reasons. We won't forget nor forgive American meddling in Pakistan. The Americans have an obsession with controlling Pakistani generals.
I am not American, so the 'you guys' is not relevant. I am a realist that reads up and understands dynamics. It is bad what foreign interference has happened in Pakistan , with military's co-opting to install the Govt that got put in place. But this is not a forum for griping about that.

I was giving the other examples as a realist that at the detriment of Palestinians, the policy has worked and other examples it has worked and not to establish Taliban failure as an indicator of what will happen in Russia

battle hardened? Ok. They don’t fear death? Ok. but what they want in Bakhmut?

They are in Bakhmut to smoke your Ukrainian boys.

I am not American, so the 'you guys' is not relevant. I am a realist that reads up and understands dynamics. It is bad what foreign interference has happened in Pakistan , with military's co-opting to install the Govt that got put in place. But this is not a forum for griping about that.

I was giving the other examples as a realist that at the detriment of Palestinians, the policy has worked and other examples it has worked and not to establish Taliban failure as an indicator of what will happen in Russia

Doesn't matter. I support Russia. Russia deserves to win. Russia will win. I want to see the hateful and arrogant West defeated, again.

Looks like The "shovel" squad will be rotated out of Bakhmut and moved to the southern region where the Ukrainian counter-offensive is likely to take place. Meanwhile the "Ticktokers" are moving into Bakhmut to increase the devastation of the Nazi's.
Beautiful.

You do realise that Russia is mass producing them right? They have the stockpiles ready for when they wish to up the tempo.
NATO and it's boot polishers have seen nothing yet.
Then why is the Wagner guy barking like a dog if there are stockpiles of everything?

They are in Bakhmut to smoke your Ukrainian boys.

Doesn't matter. I support Russia. Russia deserves to win. Russia will win. I want to see the hateful and arrogant West defeated, again.
I thought you were in a prestigious university in Europe? Unless you are a lab rat at the university, the logic of being hateful in a country you sit in doesn't make sense. Only other explanation is that you are bitter towards Europe that you have no connection to it. That I will respect.

Other than Ukrainians themselves there is no side in this conflict that has a moral highground> Russians for invading , and Europe for a double standard for disregarding atrocities elsewhere. But its clear that you sit not in Europe and so you are entitled to choose one side over the other

Those Chechens will not live long in Bakhmut. 48h. They will share the same fate with wagner zombies.
I don’t understand why they are so in hurry. There are not enough mass graves in Bakhmut? Looks to me they go to a party not to a war.

Chechens have high birth rate. 5 per woman. Ukrainians only have birth rate 1 per woman. This war won't be over this century. Chechens will out last Ukrainians.

Most European countries don't have F-16. UK don't have. France don't have. Germany don't have. Spain don't have. Italy don't have. Sweden don't have. Finland don't have.

While it is true Netherland and Belgium have a few. These are too old and only a few are serviceable.
US doesnt want any F-16s in Ukraine in the first place- WHYY???? because after 1 of them shot down, their sales across the world will plummet, India wont buy any, US allies like Taiwan will either not buy them, or they will buy much fewer. F16s are scared of god air defense networks like the one Iran has.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom