What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Your parents were welcomed into the west.
They gave you nationality.
You benefitted from subsidies, rights, freedom, tolerance and education from your birth-nation.

But you are a tribalist racist.
And as such you hold out your hand for money on the one hand, while praying the worst to happen on the west and your fellow citizens on the other.

No better then a fifth column traitor in my eyes.

You sound like our extremist right wing against immigrants…

Its not “being outsider” i have problem with.
It is secretly hating your fellow citizens who have shown your family great tolerance and opportunities.

I can give criticism to those basically supporting the new Fascists (russians).
Against those cheering victims of this war of agression.

And in my opinion you are without class to do so. The ukranians are showing great backbone. Resisting far tougher then ANYONE expected.

Read your own last lines and try to look in the mirror?

Russia playing risk in the 20th century against a people that they genocided in past is a disgrace.
I am glad russia is being cut back to size in ukraine. I pray ukraine will kick them out of their country.

There are tens of millions of people in the West who agree with him. You don't like his views, so you're trying to silence him by playing the immigration his parents or grandparents did to the West.

People can have opinions, you sc-m, and they don't need to agree with the Western elites' destructive campaign of destroying one country to the next. Imagine Russia being pushed to a corner and they drop a few nukes on Netherlands. Your gay-molested arse would be burning all the way to hell, and Netherlands would've been a toast. People like @Dalit are at least trying to bring reason to your beloved West.

Now, you fruity cake, you want to fight Russia, go to the front-line instead of chatting sh-t behind the computer in homo-filled Netherlands. Yada, yada, yada.

looks like Russian electronic jamming is working well

HIMARS have been completely stopped

And in return. the Americans will do is counter-measures will be include software update for the targeting system as well the rockets. And if Russians jammers get more sophisticated then I’m sure US will respond with same sophisticated measures.

And in return. the Americans will do is counter-measures will be include software update for the targeting system as well the rockets. And if Russians jammers get more sophisticated then I’m sure US will respond with same sophisticated measures.

Biden's time is limited. US aid to Ukraine stops in 2025 when Trump takes back White House.

Last edited:

Agree - and this has been done .

Cat and mouse - and in this game, NATO will always move faster than Russia..

Nobody talks about the HIMARS any more; they now talk about the Patriot II missiles that could not beat Houthi drone and cruise missiles. The Western elites' propagandists claim anything under the sun.

HIMARS strikes have now become routine. Just like the destruction of Russian tanks and armor.

Meanwhile the Russian offensive has been a huge failure and Russia lost territory in April.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom