What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

the opposite of what you said is true, you are just trying to convince yourself its true because you are against Russia

non-polar world is good for Western nations because they benefit from the policies set by the US

ask same question to nations like Pakistan with population 10 times bigger than Noway, Denmark and Baltics combined and you will see how beneficial it is

The world is not multipolar, and its barely bipolar today. Russia has no chance of ever competing with the US. The US is leaving them in the dust, and the gap is only growing. China is the only country in the discussion with the US.

There is no such thing as a free lunch, as those countries that have signed up to "aid" from China or Russia are finding out.

We Chinese are not evolved in war like Europeans did. We Chinese became unified thousands of years ago. Chinese men are not born and bred for war like European men are. Look at the Global South. Do they prefer China or the US? Answer is clear.

The fastest way to end war is to negotiate peace.

1. Ukraine accepts to cede some territories to Russia
2. Russia withdraws troops
3. After the end of the war and the settlement of all territorial disputes with Russia. Ukraine can join Nato.
4. Ukraine and Russia restore relations.

Disagree. This war ends when either the last Ukrainian is dead or the last Russian is dead.

And do you know a group in Russia called "Rusich" that brand people in the butt when they don't agree with Russian rule in Donetsk and kipnap journalist and in some cases torture and rape people of minority in both Russia and Ukraine??

You are talking about extremist group or fringe group, or should I say all Muslim is terrorist when someone bomb a marathon in the US for the name of Allah? There are extreme group for jsut about any country and every body.

LOL, all I can say is your world view is skewered. Either you believe honestly the "bad" do all the bad thing and the good guys is always the saint.

the head of the UK intelligence services had the guts and bravery to openly admit that you cannot separate Islamic terrorism from UK foreign policy

so you can think what you want of Muslims being terrorist because I dont really care

only reason you "care" is because white people are dying and white folks have been killing each other long before Muslims started taking sides

actually in WW1 and WW2 no muslims used to live in Europe and you killed 65 million of each other

this has nothing to do with Muslims or Islam or any muslims taking sides, we are not the problem you are just looking to blame

calling others views skewered because you are losing is a trait of colonialism, too late and outdate wont work no more

3. After the end of the war and the settlement of all territorial disputes with Russia. Ukraine can join Nato.
Russia already took Crimea. Getting away with annexation didnt exactly prevent Russia from attacking again.

"do you think Russia is not doing the exact same thing in Iraq, Mali, Syria as well".

Please share a source of what Russia is doing in Iraq? Cant ever remember Russia doing anything. As far as Syria is concerned Russia was invited there. Do you do any research?

Just because you don't know Russian PMC was in Iraq does not mean it does not happened. Bud.

Wagner Group is far from being the sole Russian private military company. Anna Maria Dyner lists several other Russian private military companies that have operated abroad, such as the E.N.O.T. Corporation in Syria and the Feraks group in Iraq, Afghanistan, Iraqi Kurdistan, and Sri Lanka, as well as the Antiterror-Orel Group and many others.

Next time, please really do some research before asking other people if they did any.

"Did Russia slaughter countless Muslim in Afghanistan, Syria and Chechen just for their own clause"?

Afghanistan? The Soviet Union does not exist anymore. Also Ukraine was part of the Soviet Union. Which means it had a hand in the "slaughter". Why did you write Russians only? Once again Russia was invited to Syria.

So, does that not count? And these aren't Russian?

Well, you should tell UN that then?

"How about thousand if not hundreds of thousand Muslim in Pakistan that was killed in military confrontation by India or Afghanistan which Russia or Soviet Union have an indirect hand with"?

We already settled the score with the Soviet Union in the Soviet-Afghan war. Pakistan decided to ally with the US at the start of the Cold War so it makes sense that Soviet Union would work against Pakistani interests. How about how the American "pussies" promised to support us in the 1971 war with the 7th fleet? But never showed up because they did not have the balls to confront Soviet nuclear submarines?

So? I am talking about Russian support both tacitly and overtly with India, what US did or did not do does not make any influence on what Russian decided to do with india.

-The US interferes within Pakistani domestic affairs. Russia does NOT.

Depends on what you called "Interfere with domestic affair" would selling Russian helicopter to Pakistan in order for the Pakistani not to go with American helicopter count?

-The US supports terrorist groups in Pakistan like the TTP and BLA/BLP to kill Pakistani soldiers and civilians. Russia does not.

Dude, are you for real? Russia or rather Soviet Union support almost all Indian terrorist group for attack inside Pakistan.

Oh wait, Soviet Union no longer exist, so those doesn't count, am I correct?

-The US bought agents from Pakistan to act against our own interests. Russia did not.

You have to be very naive to think Russia, the master of active measure, would not do that......

but hey, I guess you believe what you want to believe.

-The US has sanctioned us many times. Russia has not. They did have a arms embargo but it ended some time ago.

I could go on, but hopefully you have understood why...

You do know the part in red directly contradict to the part you wrote in bolt, right?

On the other hand, ALL THESE ARE WHY YOU SHOULD HATE AMERICA, it have nothing to do with supporting Russia which is a country supporting YOUR MORTAL ENEMY - INDIA to begin with, again, if you are so sure, why not donate to Russian Government and see where the money went??

If your neighbour broke into your house would you negotiate with him or her on whether they would be happy with occupying one of your bedrooms

On the other hand, ALL THESE ARE WHY YOU SHOULD HATE AMERICA, it have nothing to do with supporting Russia which is a country supporting YOUR MORTAL ENEMY - INDIA to begin with, again, if you are so sure, why not donate to Russian Government and see where the money went??

still got the colonial mentality

Europeans are on the verge of WW3 and you are worried about Pakistan and India?

Pakistan and India are not mortal enemies we havnt fought wars since decades only border clashes

and in all the wars between Indo-Pak in last 75 years more people died in 1 day at the ~Battle of the Somme

so you guys hold the record well done I give you that

India and Pakistan have differences but are united against white colonials

in 1947 india and Pakistan were split

today future of Britain lies in the hands of a Pakistani and Indian, England and Scotland

get with the times it 2023

still got the colonial mentality

Europeans are on the verge of WW3 and you are worried about Pakistan and India?

Pakistan and India are not mortal enemies we havnt fought wars since decades only border clashes

and in all the wars between Indo-Pak in last 75 years more people died in 1 day at the ~Battle of the Somme

so you guys hold the record well done I give you that

India and Pakistan have differences but are united against white colonials

in 1947 india and Pakistan were split

today future of Britain lies in the hands of a Pakistani and Indian, England and Scotland

get with the times it 2023

European men are born and bred for war. War is in their blood. War is in their genes. Only we Chinese men are peaceful.

the head of the UK intelligence services had the guts and bravery to openly admit that you cannot separate Islamic terrorism from UK foreign policy

so you can think what you want of Muslims being terrorist because I dont really care

only reason you "care" is because white people are dying and white folks have been killing each other long before Muslims started taking sides

actually in WW1 and WW2 no muslims used to live in Europe and you killed 65 million of each other

this has nothing to do with Muslims or Islam or any muslims taking sides, we are not the problem you are just looking to blame

calling others views skewered because you are losing is a trait of colonialism, too late and outdate wont work no more
Your world view is skewered because you think middle country would be better off in multi-polar world, and I just listed a bunch of example that it doesn't, which was still not being challenged by the way, it has nothing to do with Colonialism, which is a practice Russia actually also still engaging in. So if Colonialism is an issue for you, why not say something to Buyan republic? Why not say something about Dagestan? Why not say something about Chechen? Are these people even ethnic Russian to begin with?

I care about this because I care about international law, don't forget I also condemned Iraq war and war Afghanistan, both I have been a participant, I cannot say the same about you.

As I said the third time, I don't really have an issue you support Russia, I have problem for you to support Russia when you have no horse in the race. Million people wounded and died, and you cheer like you are watching a football game, and the fact that you bring up race in this equation is simply showing your racist tendency.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom