What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Your world view is skewered because you think middle country would be better off in multi-polar world, and I just listed a bunch of example that it doesn't, which was still not being challenged by the way, it has nothing to do with Colonialism, which is a practice Russia actually also still engaging in. So if Colonialism is an issue for you, why not say something to Buyan republic? Why not say something about Dagestan? Why not say something about Chechen? Are these people even ethnic Russian to begin with?

I care about this because I care about international law, don't forget I also condemned Iraq war and war Afghanistan, both I have been a participant, I cannot say the same about you.

As I said the third time, I don't really have an issue you support Russia, I have problem for you to support Russia when you have no horse in the race. Million people wounded and died, and you cheer like you are watching a football game, and the fact that you bring up race in this equation is simply showing your racist tendency.

I dont care where you served and what you served

if you feel so badly go serve in Azov Battalion and find out

US gives billions to Israel to kill Palestinians civilians where is your international law then?

only international law when whites die

and you dont decide if I have a horse in this race or not, who are you

how arrogant and ignorant of you

still got the colonial mentality

Europeans are on the verge of WW3 and you are worried about Pakistan and India?

Pakistan and India are not mortal enemies we havnt fought wars since decades only border clashes

and in all the wars between Indo-Pak in last 75 years more people died in 1 day at the ~Battle of the Somme

so you guys hold the record well done I give you that

India and Pakistan have differences but are united against white colonials

in 1947 india and Pakistan were split

today future of Britain lies in the hands of a Pakistani and Indian, England and Scotland

get with the times it 2023
WW3 over Ukraine? If Russia want to start WW3 over Ukraine, they would have started last June when things already go pear shape for them. And 5 months of offensive, what they can show for? A town that in the middle of nowhere they claim to have been taken 3 months ago still trying to take today?

And lol, you use a battle in WW1 and then use it to compare against the war between India and Pakistan? Why not use Gaelic War? A 15 days Battle of Bibracte saw 500,000 men dead.

There were 4 proper war between 1947 to 1999, and when I say proper I mean as a joint operation standpoint which involved multiple branch with thousand killed on each side

Yes, please do get with the times, it's 2023 now.

Read my comment again. I said that after resolving all disputes with Russia, Ukraine can join Nato.
Resolving the “disputes” involves forcing Russia to leave Ukraine, and prevent any future russian attempts of annexation.

I dont care where you served and what you served

if you feel so badly go serve in Azov Battalion and find out

US gives billions to Israel to kill Palestinians civilians where is your international law then?

only international law when whites die

and you dont decide if I have a horse in this race or not, who are you

how arrogant and ignorant of you
So effectively you have abandoned all your point and just throwing tantum now.

Good to know.

By the way, I did went to Ukraine and teach these people how to fight during April, what's your contribution to this war beside standing on the sideline and yap? I mean, when are we expecting you to at least go to Russia and show your support? Mind you tho, you may not allow to come back to the UK, seeing how Russia like to draft minority into their frontline infantry.....

Taking side is not just say "I take side" you need to do something about it, that's my entire point, which I think that is something you either will never know, or at least unable to know.

And I am pretty sure both Israeli and Palestinian are considered white in most nation, well, at least they are whiter than i am.

Another twitter fake.
Its an old clip from last year in the Kherson region I believe. Check out 1.35:
The video is old that is true.. but the fact is all roads to Bakhmut are under Russian fire control.. So the poster might have wanted to show how it looks like.. but it was silly to post an old video for that..no need to justify facts..

Resolving the “disputes” involves forcing Russia to leave Ukraine, and prevent any future russian attempts of annexation.

The world does not revolve around you. The universe does not obey you. You cannot make the world what you like. You must accept the universe as it is. Not accepting reality will only mean destruction of the world and humankind.

In China we call people like you stubborn. Because you want to change the universe instead of adapting to the universe.

Do not be stubborn. Be flexible.

As I said the third time, I don't really have an issue you support Russia, I have problem for you to support Russia when you have no horse in the race. Million people wounded and died, and you cheer like you are watching a football game, and the fact that you bring up race in this equation is simply showing your racist tendency.
Am willing to be generous that if they served their countries, I have no problems with them supporting Russia. At least at some points in their lives, by wearing a uniform, they had at least in theory had their lives at risk should their countries called on them. Now, they can be as blood thirsty against Ukraine, a country that made no impact to their lives. But yes, this is a military oriented forum, they done nothing in military service, do not know what it is like to live a disciplined life let alone been in combat, and they are cheering for an aggressor Russia, another country that had no impact to their lives. It make you wonder about their psyches.

again who are you to decide what side people take?

who has a horse in this fight and who doesnt

what does it benefit you what it doesnt ?

you are no one to say such outlandish things
Again, I went to Ukraine last April during all thes shit under Air Raid siren for what I believe in, would you go to Russia to show your support for what you believe in?

I don't think so.

Resolving the “disputes” involves forcing Russia to leave Ukraine,

That only happens if Ukraine defeats the Russians in this war or the Russians have an internal conflict like the October revolution.

Therefore, the most effective and safest option is for Ukraine to negotiate the ceding of its territory to Russia.

and prevent any future russian attempts of annexation.

After ceding territory to Russia and resolving all disputes, Ukraine could join Nato and receive protection from Nato.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom