What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Really? What a twisted logic ... not-supporting the USA is IMO fully understandable, but why on earth does this equals to "Russia can do whatever it wants, can ignore any regular civilised action, can flatten any Ukrainian city, can kill innocent civilians" and that al since all Ukrainians MUST be Nazis?!

You are missing the gist of this argument. Take this argument to its logical conclusion and have anti-imperialists say:

"I completely agree with the sentiment on the forum, that the UK should be annexed by China to punish for the sins of Tony Blair.

Tony Blair prosecution over Iraq war blocked by judges

If the British won't punish Blair and those behind the war of terrorism on the Muslims. With millions dead. We need to start a movement on the forum, calling for China to invade and annex the UK.

China can knock out the criminals on the UNSC and bring freedom to the UK.

Don't you believe that we need to punish "those whites" behind the War on Terror. The British issued the Balfour Declaration. The British are responsible for the crimes in Palestine. Therefore the British must pay,"

says the anti-imperialist camp.

The anti-imperialists say "Don't be about peace and stopping war. Anti-imperialists are about revenge"

If you do research, the Palestine conflict started in the UK in 1917. Anglo-Americanism started in the UK.

Why punish whitey Estonian or whitey Ukrainian as a whipping boy for the crimes of the Brits?

Well, sure, you just hide behind someone who WILL die in battle to cheer them on and egg them on, am I right? As I said, I don't really care if you support Russian or Ukrainian, this is not a football game, where you don't go egg on people when those people are facing death.

That is the people I despised the most, and when you have no god damn clue about something yet you egg people on, these people, YOU, are the worse. Because i was treated badly, so I wish bad thing happens to some people.

And then talking about stupid comment LOL

hey loser go cry a river

you dont defend me nor anyone else

you defend yourself

school drop no job served in sh%t army talking like he runs the world

losers like you are dispensable

on one hand you support Israel on other hand ask dumb questions and cry oh why you lot support Russia ? please stop it you have no horse in this race please stop supporting Russia

you support Israel and give weapons to Israel and too dumb and stupid to ask why we support Russia

then again army boy with no education expectation is low

First, tone down the insult.

Second, who told you I support Israel?

Thirdly, you do know what is "Whataboutism"? Again, just because US did that and Russia is okay when they do similar thing? The moment you support Russia doing the same thing is the moment YOU LOST THAT MORALE HIGH HORSE. You no longer can criticize what US support Israel. And when you do, that is the definition of hypocrisy

STFU get out of here loser

dont tell me to tone it down

go and serve in Ukraine thick a$$ army boy too stupid and uneducated to get job now some tough hug on Internet trying to tell others what is right and wrong

The fastest way to end war is to negotiate peace.

1. Ukraine accepts to cede some territories to Russia
2. Russia withdraws troops
3. After the end of the war and the settlement of all territorial disputes with Russia. Ukraine can join Nato.
4. Ukraine and Russia restore relations.
Yes, Ukraine should cede Moscow and S:t Petersburg to Russia.
Russia withdraws troops to the East of the Urals.
Ukraine joins NATO.
You forgot the trillions that Russia needs to pay in damages.

hey loser go cry a river

you dont defend me nor anyone else

you defend yourself

school drop no job served in sh%t army talking like he runs the world

losers like you are dispensable

on one hand you support Israel on other hand ask dumb questions and cry oh why you lot support Russia ? please stop it you have no horse in this race please stop supporting Russia

you support Israel and give weapons to Israel and too dumb and stupid to ask why we support Russia

then again army boy with no education expectation is low

dont tell me to tone it down

go and serve in Ukraine thick a$$ army boy too stupid and uneducated to get job now some tough hug on Internet trying to tell others what is right and wrong
You are trashing your own reputation. You know that?

But hey, whatever you feel like, and if you think calling me loser or other name will hurt my feeling. LOL, I can only say I am not 5 years old.

That only happens if Ukraine defeats the Russians in this war or the Russians have an internal conflict like the October revolution.

Therefore, the most effective and safest option is for Ukraine to negotiate the ceding of its territory to Russia.

After ceding territory to Russia and resolving all disputes, Ukraine could join Nato and receive protection from Nato.
Nothing safe about giving in to russian demands.
Ukraine is sort of recieving protection from NATO as it is, because they resisted the russian invasion. Ukraines will to fight is the only reason they still control territory. Good luck persuading the ukrainians to cede territory, now theyve shown the world how inept the russian armed forces are.

That only happens if Ukraine defeats the Russians in this war or the Russians have an internal conflict like the October revolution.

Therefore, the most effective and safest option is for Ukraine to negotiate the ceding of its territory to Russia.

Why did not North Vietnam take this approach then.
It unneccessarily sacrificed millions, right?

You cannot negotiate with someone which continuously breaks treaties like Russia has done throughout history.
After ceding territory to Russia and resolving all disputes, Ukraine could join Nato and receive protection from Nato.

Not gonna happen.

It's like you are holding an ace and a face card in Texas hold'em. Where everyone call on the pot. It would be stupid not to call to see the flop.

The Ukrainian have the situation working out for them, it would be increditably stupid to call for negotiation now, with them making the next move and when Russia is getting next to nothing for their previous move. What Ukraine can lose when they are the one who's about to go on an attack, the worse case scenario is the attack failed and they hold the line as it is today.

I guess you weapon of mass destruction is you dick.
Well, probably not, because that would mean that destruction is huge, but what he give out from all his post is he is the rapist incel type who can't even afford a call girl.....I mean, no one talk about girls like that. Even the biggest dickhead in town.

No. Serious minded people in this forum, few as they are, know that ignoramuses like YOU are the true loser.

Professional at cleaning toilets you are

Internet troll too thick school drop out couldn’t get a job did 2 days in army and now is some preacher

You are nothing to me

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom