What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

These guns shops would empty out of products if NATO sent planes to Peshawar and bought these for the war. Another big opportunity is being wasted:

As per your attitude all Ukrainians should just sit and wait until the Russian's slaughter them? ... seems the only clown here is you.
Mr. Deino ... Pardon me but I have some suggestions for you. You need to go back to school to learn some manners.
You are a moderator on PDF but many times I have seen you act like a bully teenager. I don't know who appointed you to such a sensitive post but certainly, they should regret their decision.
I have repeatedly seen that anything that goes against your idealogy is disliked, sometimes gets a negative rating, and is almost certainly trolled by you.
You keep abusing pro-Russian members here by calling them trolls and clowns. Who gave you this right?
You are a moderator and your job is to control things in a balanced and unbiased manner ... and yet you are here to engage people personally based on your sole ideology and treat them according to your personal grudges.
If pro-Russians are trolls, bots, and clowns then what are pro-Ukraine? What makes you think that you are absolutely on the right side?
And even if you are on the right side still it did not give you an excuse to personally insult someone just because you are a mod.
In the past, you repeatedly gave negative ratings to some members who were indulged in derailing the thread and posting irrelevant stuff ....... agreed but... I have seen you discussing selling and buying Tesla cars right in this thread.
@waz and other @mods please check this behavior and I will say please do not impose incompetent mods on us who cannot tolerate hearing other people's views.

It cost 30 millones lives to reach Berlin

It cost 30 million lives to reach Berlin, and they withdrew, and were told that NATO would not advance "one inch to the East".

And they go and install launching systems in Romania and Poland and finance and encourage a kamikaze regime to kill Ukrainians of Russian origin.

And here comes a German to tell us:

-these Russians can't take a joke!
Do not say these facts... they will troll you and call you a clown and Russian puppet.

Last edited:
The will need new airframe to do it. And between eastern European state, they would have more than enough old rocker launcher to fit the old Mi8.

MI-8/17 have hardpoints for to mount the hydra. And for the control they only had to transform the signals from the control of the B8V20 into signals for Hydra 70. Seems not to difficult.

Let me put it this way, Ukraine is begging for a proper spanking.
since 2014...

Secondly, I have no joy when innocent Ukrainians are being killed. I really do feel for them.
Of course, common Ukrainian (civilians) are innocent and victims just like any other nation (to me just like Palestinians and Kashmiris). I can only swear to God that I do not want this to happen to them.
They were being played upon by some bigger powers (USA & NATO) who used them as sacrificial goats, I say.
Putin may be bad and cruel but not as USA and allies. Especially the USA who for her agenda invaded almost every country on this earth and always brought death, destruction, regime changes, and chaos.
Just to bring down Russia, the USA, and NATO provoked Russia in every manner ..... but at the cost of the lives of Ukrainians.

The rumor mills has it that Poutine is prepping the state propaganda machine to tell the Russian people...

...the Kremlin is now frantically working to lower expectations—and rolling out a contingency plan to lessen the impact of a humiliating defeat.​
“If the offensive is unsuccessful, it will be possible to say: the army [of Russia] skillfully fended off an attack that was superior in power,”​
...if the Ukrainian military manages to take back territories and claim battlefield victories “with the help of weapons from the U.S. and Europe,” Russia’s losses will be understandable—after all, they were up against the “entire West.”​

Out of curiosity, how come a person from America would systematically be spelling Putin the French way when writing in English?

Last edited:
The problem for you guys is, hardly anyone is buying your narrative. It is a bunch of white countries that are sobbing for Ukraine. Let's face it, the rest really doesn't care. Including so-called allies from non-Western countries.

This pains them so much; none of the rest is coming as it happened after that Charlie Hebdo sh*tshow holding hands.

Let it also be known Ukraine was one of the first to sign up to go to Iraq when Iraq never did a thing to them. I don't know what the f*ck the West expects from us, bar ma jai.

Last edited:
MI-8/17 have hardpoints for to mount the hydra. And for the control they only had to transform the signals from the control of the B8V20 into signals for Hydra 70. Seems not to difficult.

since 2014...
Well, there should be enough S-5 or S-8 rocket to dip into Hydra stock. I mean between Poland, Czech and other Eastern European nation, they still have half a hundred of Mi-24 and a little more than half a hundred of Mi8/17 in service, there shouldn't be a lack of equipment for Ukraine.

On the other hand, if they are transferring Hydra with M261 configuration, they may as well transfer the APKWS with those. Unless they are going with older Mk66...

If Russia did this then it was certainly not for mobilization but for much sinister reasons. I assume they want to carpet nuke ukraine.. the head of state is the last red-line
Nobody knows where Putin is, and he certainly was not holding the flag on this rooftop. Even if Ukraine launched those drones it wasnt an attack on Putin. If an attack on the russian capital per definition is an attack on Putin, Russia have already attacked Zelenskyj hundreds of times.

It cost 30 millones lives to reach Berlin

It cost 30 million lives to reach Berlin, and they withdrew, and were told that NATO would not advance "one inch to the East".

And they go and install launching systems in Romania and Poland and finance and encourage a kamikaze regime to kill Ukrainians of Russian origin.

And here comes a German to tell us:

-these Russians can't take a joke!
Stop spreading disinformation

The NATO never promised not expansion to the East. Why should they? You mean anyone can forbid lets say Poland not to seek security for their own people?

You can see what happens to Ukraine, a non NATO state.

If lets say Madagaskar has a neighbor as Russia they will seek to join the NATO, too.

Well, there should be enough S-5 or S-8 rocket to dip into Hydra stock. I mean between Poland, Czech and other Eastern European nation, they still have half a hundred of Mi-24 and a little more than half a hundred of Mi8/17 in service, there shouldn't be a lack of equipment for Ukraine.

On the other hand, if they are transferring Hydra with M261 configuration, they may as well transfer the APKWS with those. Unless they are going with older Mk66...

Can these missiles be modified so they can be fired from let’s say from a pick up truck? With type of launcher system on it!

Nobody knows where Putin is, and he certainly was not holding the flag on this rooftop. Even if Ukraine launched those drones it wasnt an attack on Putin. If an attack on the russian capital per definition is an attack on Putin, Russia have already attacked Zelenskyj hundreds of times.
That bold part hahaha

Hmm, there are not many Mi-8/17 in Poland ect. left, and mostly used as transport and not as "gunship". So me think there isnt much if any equipment like rocket-pods/rockets to give to Ukrain.

I guess you consider yourself non-white, and yet you seem to care a great deal about the whites waging war.
I wonder why racist people residing in the west, but originating from outside the west, are massively represented here on PDF. Maybe your perception do not resonate with reality? Is this place the virtual echo chamber youve been looking for?

Edit, youre on my ignore list. Will try to stay logged in so I dont see your posts.

I wonder why those who reside in the west and enjoy western democracy , feel it is ok to spit into the well from which they drink.

I also wonder , how those who enjoy expressing themselves freely on this forum , would like living in Russia , where any criticism of the war could land them in jail.

yrqgeviuhegcsonwurlg.jpg

~

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom