William Perry, 1996
George Kennan, 1997
Bill Burns, 2008
Kissinger, 2014
John Mearsheimer, 2014
Stephen Cohen, 2014
Bob Gates, 2015
Sir Roderic Lyne, 2015

European narcissism is infantile, it is a bubble of fantasies outside reality.

The infantile European minds adore their world of fantasies: Narcissus looking at himself in the mirror.

Hmm, there are not many Mi-8/17 in Poland ect. left, and mostly used as transport and not as "gunship". So me think there isnt much if any equipment like rocket-pods/rockets to give to Ukrain.
That's why I also included the number of Mi-24....

And they would have a bunch, seeing they have some 30 Mi-24, and then Ukraine would also have some

It is clear, 1997, 2008, 2014, 2021-

It is clear as the broth of an asylum; but the blind don't want to see and the deaf don't want to hear the terrible Western reality: we push and push the Russians, if they don't respond well and if they respond better.

And where thousands and thousands of sacrificed Ukrainians pawns remain.

Unanswered question besides the obvious: buried in their graves.

Found an interesting video on the Ukraine Blackhawk Helicopter.

It was transferred from Ace Aeronautics in the US to Ukraine in Jan 2023 as per FAA record. The Blackhawk helicopter N60FW is an ex- US Army UH-60A Blackhawk, it was shown with Weapon Pylon with dummy Hellfire and M134 minigun at an airshow in 2022 (In the video above)

uh-60a_n60fw.jpg

So yes, I am pretty sure they are converting this Blackhawk into DAP gunship.

I wonder why those who reside in the west and enjoy western democracy , feel it is ok to spit into the well from which they drink.

I also wonder , how those who enjoy expressing themselves freely on this forum , would like living in Russia , where any criticism of the war could land them in jail.
These people have no problems pissing/shidding in that well because their intention is to bring DOWN the Western countries to 3rd world level. As long as the rest have to drink/eat their shid, they have no problems doing the same.

These people have no problems pissing/shidding in that well because their intention is to bring DOWN the Western countries to 3rd world level. As long as the rest have to drink/eat their shid, they have no problems doing the same.

Only the US want to bring down all other countries cause they think it is their "god given right" (what a blasphemy) to rule the world.

I also wonder , how those who enjoy expressing themselves freely on this forum , would like living in Russia , where any criticism of the war could land them in jail.

Sounds like Germany where even some letters of the alphabet are not allowed to show and you go to jail if you show...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom