What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

The Exchange Of Drone Strikes. The Battle For Bilohorivka. Military Summary And Analysis 2023.05.04

Really, both Nigel Farrage and D. Trump are the biggest „narcissistic fcuks!!“ but you insult again the US and Ukraine government … well and what that clown 🤡 at Moscow says seems anyway to be golden standard for you!? :crazy:

Last edited:
Mh, i cant give you absolute numbers cause this would mean that i have to hack all gov institutions. I estimate they are some hundred to some thousands. Best example of german freedom is Kurnaz. Google "Kurnaz and Steinmeier". Then you get a little inside view of how german gov and their institutions think about people living in germany.

Again you bring a single example , and try to compare it to a country where free press simply does not exist.

A country who owns most of the news papers , where social media are either blocked like Instagram or restricted like tweeter.

And those few Media outlet that are not totally controlled by the government know well enough what will happen to them if they speak out against the government . . . They are simply silenced by fear.

Russia is also one of the most deadly countries in the world for Journalists . And it is not because they where covering some dangerous war zones , let say that many of them mysteriously or " conveniently " disappeared.

Sorry m but in comparing the two countries you simply have no leg to stand on.

600px-Press_freedom_2022.svg.png

You see the countries marked brown , those are countries with the worse rating ,where media freedom is in a : Very serious situation.

Again you bring a single example , and try to compare it to a country where free press simply does not exist.

A country who owns most of the news papers , where social media are either blocked like Instagram or restricted like tweeter.

And those few Media outlet that are not totally controlled by the government know well enough what will happen to them if they speak out against the government . . . They are simply silenced by fear.

Russia is also one of the most deadly countries in the world for Journalists in the world. And it is not because they where covering war zones , let say that many of them mysteriously or " conveniently " disappeared.

You see the countries marked brown , those are countries with the worse rating ,where media freedom is in a : Very serious situation.

Rating of media freedom? And who rated the red ones? The blue ones? The hypocrites?

In other words, the demented Biden and the neo-cons are forcing Ukraine and the the Clown of Kiev to continue fighting and suffering for the pleasure of the West. Sick narcissistic fcuks!!!

Pulonium-210 or a tactical nuke on the clown of Kievs hideout?:pop:

A very clear false flag attack to try and justify an assassination attempt of their own.

Also, don't talk about sick fucks when you're calling for a tactical nuclear strike that could kill tens of thousands of innocents.

Rating of media freedom? And who rated the red ones? The blue ones? The hypocrites?

You are welcome to bring any source that describes Russia media freedom , in a different light than I just did.

~

Russia is also one of the most deadly countries in the world for Journalists . And it is not because they where covering some dangerous war zones , let say that many of them mysteriously or " conveniently " disappeared.

He was also crying about germany being a slave state and suffering under boot of USA.
Being a massive russia supporter himself.

Had little to say when i showed him germany scores incredibly well on freedom, human rights and economy. (And often sided against USA diplomatically or with nordstream).
Especially conpared to Belarussia for instance. Which “enjoys” russias warm brotherly embrace he so longs for.

Its just some paranoid conspiracy theorist and one of “putins usefull idiots” .

Russia strikes Kyiv with 'For The Kremlin' message, 'Revenge' strikes after 'bid on Putin's life'​

I bet ... Russia will definitely use tactical nukes on Kiev
The COUNT-DOWN has begin ....

DefCon 4
DefCon 5

Moscow's revenge for Ukraine's rogue killer drone​

Last edited:
Don't evade ,

How many opposition members are locked right now in German jails ? How many journalists ? how many protestors for peace ?

Be honest. You know there is know comparing between those two countries.

~

IMO you should be allowed to deny the Holocaust, if you want to make an idiot out of yourself, yes fine, do it.
(I was a holocaust denier too, in the past thb)
I still see many more things in a "greyish-area" regarding Germany in WW2, especially role of ordinary German soldiers, no matter if Heer, Luftwaffe (Fallschirmjaeger and Luftwaffen-Felddivisionen) or Waffen-SS in the HC.
I'm for completely free speech as long as you don't directly attack people. Attacking physically a Jew bc you argue with him and he was hitting you verbally in the face, isn't ok. Same goes for a Muslim who "defends" his religion when someone says something about it.
It's funny, usually only leftist/right wingers/islamists or hardcore orthodox Jews resort to such means when they can no longer verbally argue.
But yes in Germany (and many Western-countries) you have this hypocritical cherry picking, some things aren't allowed to talk about in a way which isn't wished.

He was also crying about germany being a slave state and suffering under boot of USA.
Being a massive russia supporter himself.

Had little to say when i showed him germany scores incredibly well on freedom, human rights and economy. (And often sided against USA diplomatically or with nordstream).
Especially conpared to Belarussia for instance. Which “enjoys” russias warm brotherly embrace he so longs for.

Its just some paranoid conspiracy theorist and one of “putins usefull idiots” .
Nah, he is a good german comrade but sadly blinded by his inner ideology.
I thought the same way(s) when I was 16-25. Now I'm 31 and think different.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom