What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Sounds like Germany where even some letters of the alphabet are not allowed to show and you go to jail if you show...

You seriously want to compare your level of freedom of expression and human rights , to those living in Russia under Putin's dictatorship ?

Tell those nonsense to Alex navally :

Tell those nonsense to those who work in Russia Amazon :

Tell those nonsense to anyone in Russia that dares to voices his opinion against the war :

I am sure you would just " love " it there.

P.s

It is also freezing cold there.

~

~

Last edited:
You seriously want to compare the level of your freedom of expression and human rights to those living in Russia under Putin's dictatorship ?

Haha, if you look Twitter from a german ip then there are hundreds of thousands of Twitteraccounts you will not see cause of "widthhold in Germany". Same is for all other social media except e.g. gab.com (they official say they shit on german "law") or some forums spread over asia. Meanwhile i found out that also in arab or african forums one has more free speech as in germany.

Edit:

Or look here on pdf! This is free speech here! In germany half of the commenters would be in jail ^^ Whereas sometimes i catch me overdriveing cause lost sometimes natural borders cause you never reach them in germany.

Last edited:
Haha, if you look Twitter from a german ip then there are hundreds of thousands of Twitteraccounts you will not see cause of "widthhold in Germany". Same is for all other social media except e.g. gab.com (they official say they shit on german "law") or some forums spread over asia. Meanwhile i found out that also in arab or african forums one has more free speech as in germany.

Edit:

Or look here on pdf! This is free speech here! In germany half of the commenters would be in jail ^^ Whereas sometimes i catch me overdriveing cause lost sometimes natural borders cause you never reach them in germany.

Don't evade ,

How many opposition members are locked right now in German jails ? How many journalists ? how many protestors for peace ?

Be honest. You know there is know comparing between those two countries.

~

Don't evade ,

How many opposition members are locked right now in German jails ? How many journalists ? how many protestors for peace ?

I dont know exactly. But i know there are doctors who oppose corona-regime in jail, also one of the organizers of the street-opposition was over 7 month in jail without any official accusation. He came out 2 weeks ago cause they had nothing. Also i know some who protest against taking part in support Ukraine or protest pro Russia who are in jail. Also some who are openly against open borders (like Israel ^⁾^ ) and against flooding of germany with migrants. Also some who wrote "hate speech" in social media - whereas in the countries around germany it is not "hate speech" - whereas "hate speech" in germany is all what is not in the same "row of opinion" of the government. Also there is a new law in germany what can send you into jail if you critizise the gov - even if your arguments are valid. And so on and so on.

This is for the laughing @Deino

Last edited:
I dont now exactly.

So kindly base your stand on wide data not just a few examples , or cause you said so

Try this :

You will find Russia ranked 164 out of 180 countries.

North Korea as usual ranked last at 180.

Oooops sorry that is the Democratic Republic of North Korea.

Did you notice how the worst regimes like to parade themselves as a " democracy " . Like deep down in there hearts , they know well enough that what they are doing is wrong . And that democracy is something desirable.

~

So kindly base your stand on wide data not just a few examples , or cause you said so
Mh, i cant give you absolute numbers cause this would mean that i have to hack all gov institutions. I estimate they are some hundred to some thousands. Best example of german freedom is Kurnaz. Google "Kurnaz and Steinmeier". Then you get a little inside view of how german gov and their institutions think about people living in germany.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom