What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Again, if you have use nuke here, what make you think you won't use nuke at all?

Before you use it, you may think this is like a Schroeder's cat, it can be and it can't at the same time, the ambiguity still exist, you may not use them, so I would incline to work with you so you don't use nuke.

That WOULD ALL CHANGE if and when you use nuke, in an offensive operation no less, because I no longer can afford to think you will not use it, because, well, you just did, so everything I did I would have to have WW3 in mind, it's not whether it would trigger WW3, but rather assuming it will, how can I limit the damage.

Otherwise, the west can probably just pack up their nuke and lay out a big banner and say "Come do what you want, we will not intervene" And do you really think this will happens?

It's not just a western consideration if and when someone use nuke, Russia has the same consideration, What if the West intervene? Do you want to end the world because you suffer a defeat in Ukraine?
Just because you sit in Australia you shouldn't egg on a nuke attack on Ukraine. Be more responsible.

After drone attack on Kremlin Russia has no choice but to eliminate Zelensky — Medvedev

MOSCOW, May 3. /TASS/. Kiev’s drone attack on the Kremlin has left Russia with no options other than the physical elimination of Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky "and his clique," the deputy chairman of Russia’s Security Council, Dmitry Medvedev, said on his Telegram channel on Wednesday.

In a comment on Kiev's actions Medvedev wrote: "After today's terrorist attack, there are no options left other than the physical elimination of Zelensky and his clique."

Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky, according to Medvedev, "is not even needed for signing an instrument of unconditional surrender."

"Hitler, as is known, did not sign it either. There will always be some substitute," Medvedev wrote.

Earlier, the Russian leader's press service said that Kiev had attempted to use drones to attack the Kremlin residence of the Russian president last night. Two drones were targeted at the Kremlin. The Russian military and special services promptly put them out of order. Putin was not harmed and kept working in accordance with his usual schedule.

The Kremlin sees this as a planned terrorist attack and an attempt on the Russian president. Russia reserves the right to retaliate at the right moment and the way it finds appropriate.

After drone attack on Kremlin Russia has no choice but to eliminate Zelensky — Medvedev

MOSCOW, May 3. /TASS/. Kiev’s drone attack on the Kremlin has left Russia with no options other than the physical elimination of Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky "and his clique," the deputy chairman of Russia’s Security Council, Dmitry Medvedev, said on his Telegram channel on Wednesday.

In a comment on Kiev's actions Medvedev wrote: "After today's terrorist attack, there are no options left other than the physical elimination of Zelensky and his clique."

Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky, according to Medvedev, "is not even needed for signing an instrument of unconditional surrender."

"Hitler, as is known, did not sign it either. There will always be some substitute," Medvedev wrote.

Earlier, the Russian leader's press service said that Kiev had attempted to use drones to attack the Kremlin residence of the Russian president last night. Two drones were targeted at the Kremlin. The Russian military and special services promptly put them out of order. Putin was not harmed and kept working in accordance with his usual schedule.

The Kremlin sees this as a planned terrorist attack and an attempt on the Russian president. Russia reserves the right to retaliate at the right moment and the way it finds appropriate.

Exactly, and how many times have Russia attacked Kyiv?

Back
Top Bottom