What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Actually maybe not a false flag, since Ukraine just released a stamp commemorating the occasion.

It would be a very stupid move though.

it is false flag and a precursor to Russian now to start attacking Ukrainian Parliament buildings etc.. just watch and see..

If the attack on the kremlin is indeed a Ukrainian attack, then it's time for Putin to level Kiev to the ground. If the clown of Kiev wants to play games, then Putin should oblige and return the favour x10 over.

Ukraine should fear for the worst. No doubt Russia is going to unleash hell.

it is false flag and a precursor to Russian now to start attacking Ukrainian Parliament buildings etc.. just watch and see..

Do you think that Russia needs an excuse to start attacking Ukraine? Russia has levelled Ukraine with missiles since the war began.

You are right about one thing though. Retribution is coming Ukraine's way.

It is pretty obvious who the angry person is. Why dont you just enjoy your time in Scandinavia?

The problem for you guys is, hardly anyone is buying your narrative. It is a bunch of white countries that are sobbing for Ukraine. Let's face it, the rest really doesn't care. Including so-called allies from non-Western countries.

Last edited:
The problem for you guys is, hardly anyone is buying your narrative. It is a bunch of white countries that are sobbing for Ukraine. Let's face it, the rest really doesn't care. Including so-called allies from non-Western countries.
I guess you consider yourself non-white, and yet you seem to care a great deal about the whites waging war.
I wonder why racist people residing in the west, but originating from outside the west, are massively represented here on PDF. Maybe your perception do not resonate with reality? Is this place the virtual echo chamber youve been looking for?

Edit, youre on my ignore list. Will try to stay logged in so I dont see your posts.

I guess you consider yourself non-white, and yet you seem to care a great deal about the whites waging war.
I wonder why racist people residing in the west, but originating from outside the west, are massively represented here on PDF. Maybe your perception do not resonate with reality? Is this place the virtual echo chamber youve been looking for?

Do something about it if you can.

On a different note, you guys are crazy. Signing into a Pakistani defence forum and crying about your blue eyed Ukrainian brothers. No one gave a hoot in case you didn't notice.

Russia has fought NATO+ US + 56 other nations and most of the Western World in Bakhmut and won

even US artillery stocks in Middle East were shipped to Ukraine including stock held by Israel

they threw everything at Bakhmut and yet Russia still beat them back

Russian weapons production can outstrip any nation on earth this is what they have ways done and will always do this is Russia the World largest country

keep dreaming because when you wake up most of Ukraine will belong to Russia

Well said old friend. Well said.

One thing I've always said (Well, not in this forum) that you can clearly see the doctrine different between US and Russia is Russia don't have Direct Penetration Helicopter (or DAPs) Russian army uses a combine of Mi-24 and Mi-8 or Mi-17 to bring air assault troop in battle, that would double the number of helicopter you need, plus, your Mi-24 weren't able to fire and cover the battlefield when all the Mi-8 is unloading. In the US, we use DAP Chopper like AH-60 to insert Air Assault Element into hostile environment. 4 AH-60 can land an entire platoon with 2 taking overwatch position when the 2 AH-60L unload, that way you only need 4 chopper to deliver an entire platoon of 43 men, if you use Mi24/Mi-8 mix, it will take you around 5 to 6 chopper and you need to be on station twice as long as you clean out your Mi-8, as they hold twice as many troop than a AH-60.

The reason behind this is that you don't need to wait for gunship cover during your insertion phase, because we operate a distributed firepower concept, which mean the once those AH-60 delivered those troop, they can act as a gunship, which mean whatever your ground troop see you can hit almost immediately, instead of having them to wait around for Apache or Viper gunship to come on station, by then it would be too late.

On the other hand, it's not like the Russian haven't thought about that, Mi-24 was created to do the same thing as DAP-60 blackhawk, albeit a bit less sophisticated, but with 8 seat and there are no way you can fit 8 fully armed and kit out soldier in it, they sort of abandoned that. It also worth notice that China also do not have such chopper in service, the biggest UH the Chinese have is Z-20. which is a copy of Blackhawk, and unless they can make PAVE or something similar to PAVE, the PLA Z_20 can't do DAP.
Right...Look at the words you used: doctrine, reason, concept, thoughts. So to put into more relatable language for EVERYONE...

They got the hardware but not the software. Whilst we got hardware AND the software. The software here is the intellectual foundation that gave US innovative usages of the hardware that we built, and often, our curiosity compelled US to built the hardware that serves coming innovative ideas. We are not risk averse while everyone else is. We are willing to be self critical while everyone else worries about their images. Then compounded WITH the fact that we got the economic system to finance everything.

By the way, the Navy seems to be following the Army with the idea 'distributed lethality'.

Distributed lethality is the condition gained by increasing the offensive power of individual components of the surface force (cruisers, destroyers, littoral combat ships [LCSs], amphibious ships, and logistics ships) and then employing them in dispersed offensive formations known as “hunter-killer SAGs.” It is the motive force behind offensive sea control. Both parts of the definition are critical; raising the lethality of the force but operating it the same way sub-optimizes the investment. Operating hunter-killer SAGs without a resulting increase in offensive power creates unacceptable risk.​
I have not heard much about this for a few yrs since the idea was published. The USAF tried the 'composite wing' idea a few yrs back but found it too logistically burdensome. The intention was to have a base to just pack up, deploy, and fight without coordinating with different wings of fighters, refuelers, cargo haulers, and so on.

Russia has fought NATO+ US + 56 other nations and most of the Western World in Bakhmut and won

even US artillery stocks in Middle East were shipped to Ukraine including stock held by Israel

they threw everything at Bakhmut and yet Russia still beat them back

Russian weapons production can outstrip any nation on earth this is what they have ways done and will always do this is Russia the World largest country

keep dreaming because when you wake up most of Ukraine will belong to Russia
First of all, Russia still has not completely occupied Bakhmut.

Second of all, Ukraine had the grunt work doing in Bakhmut, they have to set aside a large portion of troop and equipment to train with Western Equipment and Western Doctrine, conventional wisdom suggest they have withdrawn about 50,000-70,000 troop from the frontline for that

Finally Russia has an influx of mobilised recruit to try to break Bakhmut.

If they can't take one small city in one crossroad after almost 5 months of intense fighting, the chance of they can withstand the upcoming counteroffensive is grim. In fact, They fought in Bakhmut longer than they fought in Mariupol. Even if we just count the winter offensive, Mariupol held on for 81 days, Bakhmut has been in siege for over 100 coming to 120 soon....If we counted the Winter Offensive start from Jan 15,

The rumor mills has it that Poutine is prepping the state propaganda machine to tell the Russian people...

...the Kremlin is now frantically working to lower expectations—and rolling out a contingency plan to lessen the impact of a humiliating defeat.​
“If the offensive is unsuccessful, it will be possible to say: the army [of Russia] skillfully fended off an attack that was superior in power,”​
...if the Ukrainian military manages to take back territories and claim battlefield victories “with the help of weapons from the U.S. and Europe,” Russia’s losses will be understandable—after all, they were up against the “entire West.”​

The rumor mills has it that Poutine is prepping the state propaganda machine to tell the Russian people...

...the Kremlin is now frantically working to lower expectations—and rolling out a contingency plan to lessen the impact of a humiliating defeat.​
“If the offensive is unsuccessful, it will be possible to say: the army [of Russia] skillfully fended off an attack that was superior in power,”​
...if the Ukrainian military manages to take back territories and claim battlefield victories “with the help of weapons from the U.S. and Europe,” Russia’s losses will be understandable—after all, they were up against the “entire West.”​

I don't think this will be the case if anything my biggest worry is Putin issuing in his next addresse nuclear strikes on Ukraine.

Last nights attack on the kremlin suggests to me that we are climbing highest of this escalation that can mean no point of return meaning we have gone to far and it is to late to do anything else then Putin ordering nuke strikes on Ukraine.

I think Ukraine will become the second country in the world hit with Nuclear weapons

I WARN people here especially these in the west to keep an eye on things.. late tonight and early tomorrow Russia may carry out tactical nuclear strikes across Ukraine..

NATO will stand down which is the right decision after the strikes which I believe will be the issue and post that they will issue condemnations

Last edited:
I don't think this will be the case if anything my biggest worry is Putin issuing in his next addresse nuclear strikes on Ukraine.

Last nights attack on the kremlin suggests to me that we are climbing highest of this escalation that can mean no point of return meaning we have gone to far and it is to late to do anything else then Putin ordering nuke strikes on Ukraine.

I think Ukraine will become the second country in the world hit with Nuclear weapons

Doubt Russia will use large nukes but could use tactical nukes to tilt the war in their favour. This will mean an all out war with NATO and aligned countries. NATO will then most likely retaliate by attacking a Russian ally with a tactical nuke, could be Syria to help Israel, Iran or Belarus.

I WARN people here especially these in the west to keep an eye on things.. late tonight and early tomorrow Russia may carry out tactical nuclear strikes across Ukraine..

NATO will stand down which is the right decision after the strikes which I believe will be the issue and post that they will issue condemnations

Anything is possible in the current circumstances.

Doubt Russia will use large nukes but could use tactical nukes to tilt the war in their favour. This will mean an all out war with NATO and aligned countries. NATO will then most likely retaliate by attacking a Russian ally with a tactical nuke, could be Syria to help Israel, Iran or Belarus.

No NATO will not get involved Russia has a pretext here to strike as there head overstate nearly got killed by Ukrainian elements the Kremlin is pissed off and NATO/West will clear the way. We could see tactical nukes being used..

Russia will carry out the strikes

No NATO will not get involved Russia has a pretext here to strike as there head overstate nearly got killed by Ukrainian elements the Kremlin is pissed off and NATO/West will clear the way. We could see tactical nukes being used

Let me put it this way, Ukraine is begging for a proper spanking.

Back
Top Bottom