What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

In Video: Survivors From Bakhmut Testify On War Crimes Of Kiev’s Nazis​

Civilians evacuated by Wagner fighters from Bakhmut told about atrocities committed by the Ukrainian Nazis :

They barricaded the doors to our basement and threw grenades in. Ukrops did all this. But thanks to Wagner. They came in, freed us, broke down the doors and took us out.
So, you just won’t go to Ukraine.
No! What will we do there? They hate us!
The Nazis shot people. A pregnant woman gave birth in the basement, and they wanted to shoot her. She barely managed to run away barefoot. They called “waiters” everyone who stayed in the city. And traitors.

Videos at following link: https://southfront.org/in-video-survivors-from-bakhmut-testify-on-war-crimes-of-kievs-nazis/

I think the ukrainians are trying to force Russia to spread its forces, and not an attempt to do an actual offensive across the river.

That’s a significant development. Should Ukraine army establish a position on the eastern bank of the Knipr, and bring in the enforcement of a mechanized brigade or more, then they can hunt the Russians.

In Video: Survivors From Bakhmut Testify On War Crimes Of Kiev’s Nazis​

Civilians evacuated by Wagner fighters from Bakhmut told about atrocities committed by the Ukrainian Nazis :

Videos at following link: https://southfront.org/in-video-survivors-from-bakhmut-testify-on-war-crimes-of-kievs-nazis/
South Fronts “about” section:
There is far too much “dirty play” from mainstream media that attempts to hide the real truth behind the causes that provoke the various conflicts facing the world today. They create a false image of a fictitious enemy, steer public opinion, and engineer the consent of people in different countries by controlling the narrative of events. A perfect example of this is what occurred in the Ukraine, when thousands of misinformed people took to the streets, fed with disinformation and empty promises, and destroyed the stable institutions of the nation.

Like in the ground-breaking movie, SouthFront offers you the choice of taking the “red pill”. Our long-term activity has formed a growing community of like-minded people seeking the truth. Accept the truth, participate in Southfront, and swallow the red pill.

A multi lingual website registered in Russia. Its a russian disinformation factory.

From tonight ... allegedly there was an attack at Sevastopol by surface (naval) drones at night.No results yet known.

h . ttps://twitter.com/markito0171/status/1650330661482274816

Strange, why does this link do not show up?

agreed I am no supporter of Russia

you might not agree but

as a Muslim I am just happy West and Russia are killing each other, and I have many times praised Turkey and Iran supplying both sides

it gives Middle East and Africa a well deserved break and this war speeds up Chinas rise

which in turn speeds up a multipolar world and US weakness even more exploited
Exactly what I said earlier a couple of times. They can keep killing each other, while giving other weak nations a break.

Last edited:
From tonight ... allegedly there was an attack at Sevastopol by surface (naval) drones at night.No results yet known.

Maybe it is cause of this

Bildschirmfoto vom 2023-04-24 10-28-26.png

War being taken to Russia:-

Belgorod: Fear and denial in Russian city hit by shells​

• Published
      4 July 2022
Related Topics
The site of the blast on Sunday

Image caption,
The site of the blast in Belgorod
By Steve Rosenberg
Russia Editor, Belgorod

In her fifth floor apartment in Belgorod, Lidiya tells me of her narrow escape.
"At ten past three on Sunday morning I was woken by a blinding flash and a loud explosion. I ran onto my balcony and saw a giant ball of flames heading towards the building.
"I ran inside. Suddenly all my windows shattered.
"Down below I heard shouting and crying. I could see rescuers digging people out of the rubble and carrying away the bodies."
Russia accuses Ukraine of launching three missiles at Belgorod. Ukrainian officials have denied it. But whatever it was that exploded in this southern Russian city, the emergency has completely undermined Moscow's claim that it ordered Russian troops into Ukraine to make Russia safer.
In reality, the security situation in Belgorod, and other Russian regions near the Ukrainian border, has deteriorated since the invasion.
"This is the first time something like this has happened in the city," Lidiya tells me. "There was no shelling in the city of Belgorod half a year ago."
Local officials say four civilians were killed in the explosion and dozens of houses damaged.
Across the border the scale of destruction has been far greater.
Since the start of the Russian invasion, thousands of civilians have been killed in Ukraine; some cities have been reduced to rubble by repeated shelling.
"We need to live in peace with Ukraine. We always used to," Lidiya tells me. "So many of us have relatives in Ukraine. And there are many Ukrainians living here."
Most of the people I speak to in Belgorod are not so conciliatory.
Knarik in Belgorod

Image caption,
Knarik would like to see harsher methods used against the Ukrainians
"Russia needs to give a proper response to this, so that there is no more shelling and so they stop scaring our people," says Vadim. We're talking near the police cordon. "Firing a missile back at Kyiv would have made them think."
Knarik tells me she "feels sorry" for people in Ukraine. "They're the same as us. They have children, too. But I think we need to take harsher measures."
So many people here do not join the dots; they don't make the connection between Russia invading Ukraine and their lives becoming less safe.
line

War in Ukraine: More coverage​

line

That's partly because the Russian state media does all it can to prevent those dots from being joined together in people's minds. It does so by demonising Ukrainians: referring to them as "Nazis", "neo-Nazis", "fascists" and "ultra-nationalists", and by repeating from morning till night that in this conflict Russia has justice on its side.
But, also, many Russians simply don't want to believe that their country started this, that Russia could possibly be the aggressor.
Now, though, a senior figure in the Russian Orthodox Church has spoken out for peace. Following the explosion in Belgorod, Metropolitan Ioann of Belgorod and Stary Oskol said it was time "to turn swords into ploughshares".
On the website of the Belgorod Diocese, he wrote: "We humbly pray that the deceased find peace and that the injured heal. We pray for an end to the bloodshed that is taking place on Ukrainian soil, but which has today come to our homes too."
Lidiya agrees.
"We need to restore good relations in a peaceful way," she tells me. "We need to come to our senses."

South Fronts “about” section:
There is far too much “dirty play” from mainstream media that attempts to hide the real truth behind the causes that provoke the various conflicts facing the world today. They create a false image of a fictitious enemy, steer public opinion, and engineer the consent of people in different countries by controlling the narrative of events. A perfect example of this is what occurred in the Ukraine, when thousands of misinformed people took to the streets, fed with disinformation and empty promises, and destroyed the stable institutions of the nation.

Like in the ground-breaking movie, SouthFront offers you the choice of taking the “red pill”. Our long-term activity has formed a growing community of like-minded people seeking the truth. Accept the truth, participate in Southfront, and swallow the red pill.

A multi lingual website registered in Russia. Its a russian disinformation factory.
Lets not forget how we got here either:

When caught blatantly lying…which russia does all the time…they dont even bother to defend their lies…they just double down on more fucking bullshit that people like salarhaqq apparently love to gobble up

Ffs, russia just flattened bakhmut off the map and they dare come with this junk news.

here you go.

Back
Top Bottom