What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Are you a tank expert ?

Here are some facts for you.:

The Merkava tank was built after the tank battles of 1967 and 1973 . Where crews sustained terrible injuries .It was decided by Israel , to built a tank that would priorities crew survival.

Because of that , the tank has some unique features :

The engine is placed in the front to protect the crew , the back of the tank has an escape hatch where the crew can escape from the back , if the tank under fire. Tank rounds are stored in individual fire-proof canisters so they don't explode. The new Merkava 4 are also equipped with the trophy system , that gives 100% protection from missiles.

Now I wonder what tank would you choose , if you actually had to sit in a tank during a battle , rather than writing wisecracks in s forum . . .

1138792656dd5ff88dc48a60bceb8458.jpg

~

Sure i am! Groundtanks are from last century, are outdated. Flying tanks are the new thing.

With the way the russians are posting you would think they are talking about the “final days of berlin” instead of about the (former) 53rd populous city in ukraine.
🤣

Bakhmut is concentrating the main Russian war effort and they can't even capture it after 8 months. What will it be when they will assault Chasiv Yar, Konstantinivka, Sloviansk and Kramatorsk which are even bigger fortresses than bakhmut ? Russians can't even capture Marinka after 1 year and turning this village into rubbles.

As I said once, the 3 days war went from capturing entire regions, to capture towns, to capture villages, to capture streets.

Not really … you see something exploding in darkness. Several here posted videos show much more brutality and cruelness

I dont mean the Inhalt, i mean this new kind of "censorship" what is going on at Twitter what automatically taggs tweets for "18+" so only logged in User can see it. Maybe a part of "come to Twitter" promotion

Bakhmut is concentrating the main Russian war effort and they can't even capture it after 8 months. What will it be when they will assault Chasiv Yar, Konstantinivka, Sloviansk and Kramatorsk which are even bigger fortresses than bakhmut ? Russians can't even capture Marinka after 1 year and turning this village into rubbles.

As I said once, the 3 days war went from capturing entire regions, to capture towns, to capture villages, to capture streets.

Likewise, Ukraine cannot capture Donetsk and Luhansk. Too fortified.

The reality of the situation. Ukraine and it's allies are running out of steam and have come to the realisation that defeating Russia is next to impossible. Keep the canon fodder and Western tax payers money coming :sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom