What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

@Ich, is it just me or do you feel this guy is snorting the same stuff as the clown of Kiev Zulensky? :sarcastic:
If he works for german gov, then there is a good chance that he snorts cocaine. Some years ago some undercover tested the toilet rooms in the parliament on drug residues and found in every toilet room some. Some of the parliamentarians are even caught dealing with Crystal Meth.

Turns out china & russia actually loves the west.
There is no more kfc in Russia. So dont spread lies.

Russians have recently also send T-80 and T-72's into Ukraine without any ERA suggesting they are using their reserves. Some T-80's were so old those tanks don't even have hooks what hold ERA in place.

If Russia wants to continue this war for years they military help from China or accept WW I style warfare with losses of similar scale.

Russia bombs Ukraine launch site in Odessa & as test bomber run on sea of Japan for future nukes to be dropped,​

Putin’s gunners down 150 ‘enemy drones’​

Give it a rest you insufferable b311-end.

Do that and its bye bye Russia

Last edited:
Invading Russian forces have been encircled in whole of Ukraine in 2 months time this war of aggression imposed by russia will be over

If he works for german gov, then there is a good chance that he snorts cocaine. Some years ago some undercover tested the toilet rooms in the parliament on drug residues and found in every toilet room some. Some of the parliamentarians are even caught dealing with Crystal Meth.

There is no more kfc in Russia. So dont spread lies.

There is kfc in russia i own kfc

Last edited:
Ahow about the targeting of scientists as a matter of policy by the Republicans in Florida?

Or how about defending the insurrectionists who literally went against the constitution?

The misinterpretation of the 2nd amendment is a pretty big one as well that republicans like to defend.

How about ignoring legally binding subpoena?

Not certifying election results?

Gerrymandering.

Attacking voting rights in red states to make it harder for minorities to vote.

All of these are unconstitutional.

Theres a ton more, but i get the feeling you don't actually care and are gonna try and refute me (and fail, but i don't really care).

Republicans and their supporters are fools.
Lol seriously I stopped reading after insurrection. You have seen the recently released security footage right?
Glorified tour is all it was and if you don’t see that you’re part of the problem.

Your last sentence says it all.
How’s the economy stupid?

Btw your arguments are pure propaganda, ie your cnn link

Last edited:
I read up on the russian tanks in the ukraine war. While it's true that Russia uses DU rounds like the svinets they were only used only in limited capacity most likely because there's not a lot of svinets in service or storage.

Fun fact: most russian tanks are allocated mostly HEAT rounds with only 2 sabot rounds per tanks

Instead most ammo used by the rusky are the outdated mango rounds. They are near useless against western armors not on the ukrainian armors.

I'm not going to take Russia threat to use DU seriously because if they had (in sufficient numbers that is) they would used them since the start.

Don't need depleted uranium pentagons for Russian rubbish, they're easy enough to knock out with HESH or APFSDS lol

Zelinskki visits Ukraine defenders at positions close to Bakhmut.

Bakhmut still standing

Bakhmut plays important role in defending the hinterlands.

Let’s the zombies coming.

1679503566860.png

In a way, the Russia-Ukraine war is a proxy-war between America and China. Relatively low cost one at that for both of them. And both are benefiting. An eventual capitulation of Russia or integration with Europe, would open up the decades-long cherished Russian resources to the America back block. Meanwhile, China is also benefiting, getting cheap natural resources and also doesn't mind American attention diverted from the 'Indo-Pacific'.

Both America and China are benefiting and continue to benefit for at least short term. Both watching from relative safe distance as to whose pawn will succeed. Continental Europe is largely irrelevant and in fact is in grave danger if/when Russia, in desperation uses, nukes to destroy whatever is left of the Ukrainian bases and forces. And I believe dictators like Putin can never been to have 'lost' and he would go to any extent to look like a 'winner'.

Back
Top Bottom