What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

You stopped reading my comment not because it's propaganda, but rather because you cannot refute it.

One piece of highly edited video by Tucker fucking Carlson, who's admitted in court to being a liar and only retards believe him (all of it testified in court), and you believe it.

What about all the other footage about the insurrectionist what about the dead cop? What about the death of the traitor Ashli Babbitt? What about the theft of state property? What about the footage of the actual violence?

The truth is that you KNOW you're wrong, but you're so stuck in your own bubble that you cannot admit to it without feeling like shit, and no one wants to feel like they're wrong.
The cop who died from a stroke later in the day? Seriously?
How’s the economy?
Again pure propaganda, btw I’m feeling great thanks for asking

The cop who died from a stroke later in the day? Seriously?
How’s the economy?
Again pure propaganda, btw I’m feeling great thanks for asking
After he was beaten to an inch of his life.

Way to ignore my entire argument.

Here's the truth, you aren't feeling great. You can pretend, but no one buys your bullshit narrative.

After he was beaten to an inch of his life.

Way to ignore my entire argument.

Here's the truth, you aren't feeling great. You can pretend, but no one buys your bullshit narrative.
He wasn’t beaten and there’s no evidence of that stop lying
There’s a reason I haven’t engaged further, I don’t deal with liars.
If you truly believe that crap I feel sorry for your weak mind 😞
How’s the economy?

T54 against Leo 2a4.......

T54, with no stabiliser, no thermals, rudimentary rangefinding system, 100mm AT gun which cannot fire APFSDS, no composite armour, no era, no CITV of sorts, against the 2a4, which has a stabiliser, thermals, a much more advanced FCS, 120mm AT gun, composite, can fire darts and so on.

Mate this isn't war thunder....this is real life.

He wasn’t beaten and there’s no evidence of that stop lying
There’s a reason I haven’t engaged further, I don’t deal with liars.
If you truly believe that crap I feel sorry for your weak mind 😞
How’s the economy?
Nah, I've not lied a single time. You refuse to engage because you got nothing.

I believe in facts. You believe in feelings and what Tucker "I sometimes lie" Carlson tell you is fact.

Back
Top Bottom