What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Cluster bombs will have more devastating effects when dropping on trenches.
The Russians dig thousands of km of trenches along the contact lines, multiple layers of trenches from north to south, from Kharkiv to Kherson to Crimea. Overcoming those trenches will be very hard for Ukraine infantry and tanks.
Carpet cluster bombings will root them out. That’s why Ukraine needs more fighter aircraft and bombers.

View attachment 921564

View attachment 921565
Sometimes even cluster bombs can't achieve the desired results.
Just an example
Between 1965 and 1975, the United States (of whom you seemed so proud of) and its allies dropped more than 7.5 million tons of bombs on Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia—double the amount dropped on Europe and Asia during World War II.
More than 270 million cluster munitions rained on Laos over nine years.
STILL THEY DID NOT GET WHAT THEY DESIRED.

Just an example
Between 1965 and 1975, the United States (of whom you seemed so proud of) and its allies dropped more than 7.5 million tons of bombs on Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia—double the amount dropped on Europe and Asia during World War II.
Different scenario. The terrains in Vietnam is totally different to those of Ukraine. In short, Vietnam is covered by jungles, US bombers can’t see the grounds. Ukraine is open terrain. Trenches are visible, Ukraine bombers can spot them.

War must be the last resort. That’s not something, eh if you are in bad mood then you start a war. Or, eh they oppress my Russian speaking people or they are Nazi or they want to join NATO.

coming from you that's funny.

I post it again because it's funny and it's funnier when I see dead russian.
targeting and attacking and killing, wounded soldiers who are out war :undecided:
wonder what it was called if done by russians

Cluster bombs will have more devastating effects when dropping on trenches.
The Russians dig thousands of km of trenches along the contact lines, multiple layers of trenches from north to south, from Kharkiv to Kherson to Crimea. Overcoming those trenches will be very hard for Ukraine infantry and tanks.
Carpet cluster bombings will root them out. That’s why Ukraine needs more fighter aircraft and bombers.

View attachment 921564

View attachment 921565
i doubt cluster weapons would be as effective if used against trenches compared to open area. for trenches thermobaric weapons seems more logical

Just an example
And that is why during the vietnam war they started developing guided/ better precision weapons….

26.000 of the first type guided bombs used of a total of 18,5 million aerial bombs dropped in vietnam. 0,1%

now what will happen if this cluster munition is used on much more precise weapons combined with radar/drone monitoring? In an area that is not a dense jungle but an open meadow?

I really hope they donate. Will greatly aid current ukranian ammo needs and will shred the russian zombie waves so much faster.

targeting and attacking and killing, wounded soldiers who are out war :undecided:
wonder what it was called if done by russians

i doubt cluster weapons would be as effective if used against trenches compared to open area. for trenches thermobaric weapons seems more logical
Nonsense. Cluster bombs are very effective for large area bombardment. Aerial bombers don’t need to be precise they just drop on certain areas then those hundreds of small bombs do the rest. We will see if Russians in trenches are immune against cluster bombs. I am not from military, from engineering perspective I don’t think they will survive if bombs no matter small or big drop on their heads.

Only Russia operates thermobaric. Good tip, who knows, the West makes similar weapons and deliver thermobaric to Ukraine.

Rollin', rollin', rollin'
Though the streams are swollen
Keep them doggies rollin'
Rawhiiiide...

Only another 470 days of those massive advances till they are at the edge of Kiev again!!
Keep it going russia. Keep sending your cannon fodder to die and lose more and more conventional weapons and stocks.

Also…according to you russian propagandists…bakhmut would fall within days (2 months ago). After which ukraine army would completely collapse and sloviansk/kramatorsk/kharkiv would quickly fall after that.

How is that going?
When do you think the bigger and better fortified sloviansk/kramatorsk line will fall?

Only another 470 days of those massive advances till they are at the edge of Kiev again!!
Keep it going russia. Keep sending your cannon fodder to die and lose more and more conventional weapons and stocks.

Also…according to you russian propagandists…bakhmut would fall within days (2 months ago). After which ukraine army would completely collapse and sloviansk/kramatorsk/kharkiv would quickly fall after that.

How is that going?
When do you think the bigger and better fortified sloviansk/kramatorsk line will fall?

Ukraine is building up its counter. Lets wait till after q3 before all this “well ukraine hasnt win back anything in months” to somehow make russias completely failed winter offensive look better mmmkay?

Also, with this rate of advance russia will get stuck in high intensity warfare for years…immensely degrading its economy and material and manpower.
It is like russia wants to speedrun the afghanistan situation?

West: "Russia is running out of ammunition, tanks!!!!1!1!"

Russia: "Hold my beer."

When russia talks it lies.

Estimate is about 200 tanks. 1500 is absolutely laughable.

It is as credible as their Armata tanks…of which they supposedly would have had 2000+ of by now…yet only 20 had been produced.
Or why they are bringing back t-64 instead of the battlefield swimming with freshly produced t-90s….

Just utter trash level propaganda

As I said, the 3 days war went from capturing entire regions, to capture towns, to capture villages, to capture streets.

Russia the world's second most powerful army managed to capture after its "winter offensive" (after mobilizing 300K cannon fodders) 85km² (some villages around Bakhmut and some trees in Kreminna) and 80% of this "incredible success" is the work of a PMC, not even regular Russian army.

Meanwhile after several months, Bakhmut isn't even surrounded yet and you have Medvedev full on drugs saying Russia will produce 1500 tanks this year, producing alone 150 tanks would be a good start already. Russians are fighting with T62s and T55s and that dude's saying they will produce 1500 tanks, LMAO. (This statement is as credible as me claiming I will build 7000 F35 in a week)

Yes

The kamikaze Ukrainian regime hired by London and Washington is a coalition made up of a television production company, a group of mafiosi, old Soviet-style secret police thugs and a group of 14th Waffen SS nostalgics.

The incredible thing about the infantile Western mental-media Bubble is that the nationalists of Volynia-Galicia are allowed to express their fantasies, inner demons and grudges.

And the Germans do not even have freedom of speech in public beyond the narrow margins of the manufactured Bubble.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom