What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Lol seriously I stopped reading after insurrection. You have seen the recently released security footage right?
Glorified tour is all it was and if you don’t see that you’re part of the problem.

Your last sentence says it all.
How’s the economy stupid?

Btw your arguments are pure propaganda, ie your cnn link
You stopped reading my comment not because it's propaganda, but rather because you cannot refute it.

One piece of highly edited video by Tucker fucking Carlson, who's admitted in court to being a liar and only retards believe him (all of it testified in court), and you believe it.

What about all the other footage about the insurrectionist what about the dead cop? What about the death of the traitor Ashli Babbitt? What about the theft of state property? What about the footage of the actual violence?

The truth is that you KNOW you're wrong, but you're so stuck in your own bubble that you cannot admit to it without feeling like shit, and no one wants to feel like they're wrong.

Republicans pushing Biden to send cluster munitions.

1 cluster munition has the same effect as 5 155mm artillery rounds. The US has a stockpile of 3 million cluster rounds.

Ukraine want to take them apart and launch the individual bomblets vertically down from drones at tanks.

Its a good idea and quite cheap way of taking out tanks .

In a historic first, Swiss defence minister joins meeting of NATO's North Atlantic Council​

Switzerland showing it's readiness to join NATO🤔

Statistics
Population
Increase
8,636,986 (2020)[3]
GDP
  • Increase
    $807.418 billion (nominal, 2022)[4]
  • Increase
    $737.838 billion (PPP, 2022)[5]
GDP rank
GDP growth
  • 2.7% (2018) 0.9% (2019)
  • −2.4% (2020) 3.8% (2021e)[5]
GDP per capita
  • Increase
    $92,434 (nominal, 2022)[4]
  • Increase
    $84,469 (PPP, 2022)[4]
GDP per capita rank

Ukraine want to take them apart and launch the individual bomblets vertically down from drones at tanks.

Its a good idea and quite cheap way of taking out tanks .
nonsense , just send them mortar and grenades

I say give Ukraine 100K cluster rounds, 50K for the Bakhmut front.
Cant believe my country destroyed 45.000 155mm artillery cluster shells just a few years back, just because some decided to believe war is never happening again. Now the government wouldve probably donated them to Ukraine in a heartbeat.

The Czech-made RM-70 multiple launch rocket system, delivered earlier to the Ukrainian army, came under attack from the Russian Lancet kamikaze drone. After the drone hit, the ammunition detonation of the installation occurred, these are the first shots of the destruction of this type of MLRS by Lancet drones. Information about the Czech MLRS RM-70 is on the channel.

Footage of an attempt to destroy Russian missiles by Ukrainian soldiers from small arms, the place and date of the shooting of the battle are not reported, the video also shows massive strikes of Russian cruise missiles

On March 15, units of the Ukrainian army made an attempt to break through the Russian defense in the Zaporozhye direction. Reportedly, as a result of the battle, Ukrainian units were forced to retreat, while losing 3 infantry fighting vehicles, 2 tanks and part of the infantry, some episodes of the battle were caught on video.

Footage of repairing a Russian BTR-80 in the field, an armored personnel carrier in Ukraine hit a mine, after which it needed to replace the wheel gear.

Back
Top Bottom