What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

How can someone be so offended by a laughing emoji to want to ban someone boggles the mind.
I strongly suggest you grow a pair and stop being a LGBTQRST cancel culture sissy.
You should he able to tolerate different thoughts and expressions. After all you're residing in a large democratic country.
I was gonna entertain your comment, but I've chosen not to.

@waz Better ban Dino. He is spamming my posts with "negative ratings" and "angry reactions"
He gave you negative ratings because you said a bunch of nonsense.

And he certainly did not spam either the ratings or the reactions. The daylamite Warrior guy did, to multiple people.

"Terrorist Armies Acting On Behalf Of The West"

They will all be dealt with Inshallah!

HURA!

1679061461220.png

So much on Zelenski and his Nazis ... :omghaha:

Screenshot-2022-10-23-18-04-00-98-e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg

I know how to play this game of palace scribe.

You are so childish that it is impossible to talk about anything real beyond images.

Tell me one, just one action or decision by London and Washington since 1997 to promote balance and stability in Europe, tell me just one.

Screenshot-2022-10-23-18-04-00-98-e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg

I know how to play this game of palace scribe.

You are so childish that it is impossible to talk about anything real beyond images.

Tell me one, just one action or decision by London and Washington since 1997 to promote balance and stability in Europe, tell me just one.

Oh yes for sure ... taking one of of a group of idiots - which undeniable exist - and portray it if the whole NATO, Ukraine and all against Russia are Nazis, while at the same time those who claim they are doing these crimes all for humanity in order to Denazification are itself full of the same BS!

Since you are not interested in this subject ...

I will tell you about some decisions made by London and Washington for the sake of peace, harmony, balance and stability:

1) Military maneuvers next to St. Petersburg

2) Installing MK41 launch systems in Poland and Romania

3) Financing, arming and training a regime in Kiev killing Ukrainians of Russian origin

4) Filling the Kiev regime's head with fantasies and promises in order to use them as pawns against Russia

5) A kamikaze regime that on behalf of London and Washington accumulates troops and armaments to claim Crimea which is Russia before California was USA in order to create an unsolvable crisis

6) We have installed launch systems in Poland and Romania but the kamikaze regime we have put in place in Kiev will not allow us to install launch systems in Ukraine.

The plan, the Ukrainian Gambit, was well hatched (2008-, 2014-): sacrifice Ukrainian pawns to destabilize Russia: sanctions, economic isolation, collapse of the Ruble, regime change in Moscow, Russia's vast natural resources, return to 'the good old days' of the drunken Yeltsin, and the icing on this irresistible and bloody cake: corner China

Putin’s endkampf against Ukraine

Russia’s small kids learn patriotism in kindergartens, bigger kids learn how to assemble and disassemble rifles. In violence to Russia’s own constitutions that forbid such indoctrination.

Good night

1679065855255.png

Since you are not interested in this subject ...

I will tell you about some decisions made by London and Washington for the sake of peace, harmony, balance and stability:

1) Military maneuvers next to St. Petersburg

2) Installing MK41 launch systems in Poland and Romania

3) Financing, arming and training a regime in Kiev killing Ukrainians of Russian origin

4) Filling the Kiev regime's head with fantasies and promises in order to use them as pawns against Russia

5) A kamikaze regime that on behalf of London and Washington accumulates troops and armaments to claim Crimea which is Russia before California was USA in order to create an unsolvable crisis

6) We have installed launch systems in Poland and Romania but the kamikaze regime we have put in place in Kiev will not allow us to install launch systems in Ukraine.

The plan, the Ukrainian Gambit, was well hatched (2008-, 2014-): sacrifice Ukrainian pawns to destabilize Russia: sanctions, economic isolation, collapse of the Ruble, regime change in Moscow, Russia's vast natural resources, return to 'the good old days' of the drunken Yeltsin, and the icing on this irresistible and bloody cake: corner China
That was a nice recap of the russian narrative.
No wonder Russia had to invade. They were clearly in great danger of missing the opportunity to annex more land westward.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom