What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Whether he’ll ever face trial is unknown, but Putin will now forever be seen as a war criminal.
No country would want to arrest a state leader, so garanties would be offered before Putin would visit one of the 123 countries who ratified ICC. They would rather prefere not to give such garanties and distance themself from him, adding to Putins legacy of being the leader of a pariah state.
Interesting to see how BRICS is going to handle this.

Last edited:
icc.png

123 Members by now. Lets see how fast this biased ICC will shrink

Wow that was some canon firing on selected target !!!
With shockwave destroyed the whole 500+m radius of target.
Simply amazing !!! Wow.

Whether he’ll ever face trial is unknown, but Putin will now forever be seen as a war criminal.
And when Biden is ousted from white house & replaced by none other than Donald da Duck ????
where is American policy towards Russia ... LoLL

Last edited:
@waz Better ban Dino. He is spamming my posts with "negative ratings" and "angry reactions"

Exactly, they unfairly abuse the negative rating functions when they can't win an argument, which permenantly impacts someone's reputation, but then cry like man-children when someone merely uses a laugh emoji, which is a legitimate function on this forum, on their genocidal and racist comments.

Then again, they are mostly pro-western bots which is why double standards and hypocrisy runs in their veins. I for one shall not be deterred, though.

How can someone be so offended by a laughing emoji to want to ban someone boggles the mind.
I strongly suggest you grow a pair and stop being a LGBTQRST cancel culture sissy.
You should he able to tolerate different thoughts and expressions. After all you're residing in a large democratic country.

He's Canadian, so he's not allowed to grow anything as per instructed from his Fuhrer Trudeau

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom