What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Putin just has to stay away from the green countries in order to get away with unlawful deportation and transfer of population of occupied areas. Russia has been doing this for centuries.
A68F53F9-79C7-4F40-BDB2-00B5747433A5.jpeg

@Daylamite Warrior

May I ask what your issue is? You seem to be abusing the laughing emote over things that are fairly mundane.

@waz

Is it possible to ban him for trolling?

Received almost 300 laughter emoticons from a particular user, who would search for my posts, go through each and react without even reading them. Despite multiple reports to waz and other moderators, the user was never banned permanently (nor even once for this specific offense, as far as I'm aware). So if moderation on this forum is fair and unbiased then no, Daylamite Warrior shouldn't be banned.

Last edited:
If Putin visits some country who recognized ICC, police officers must arrest him?
In theory yes, Putin is a person non grata, a criminal. police officers will arrest him immediately and put him in detention. Then wait until decision is made before deporting him before international court.

but in practice impossible to impose. One, Putin will avoid all Icc countries. Two, if he visits a Icc country he will make nobody arresting him as condition. The government of the country he wants to travel to will issue an exemption.

Putin’s endkampf against Ukraine

Russia’s small kids learn patriotism in kindergartens, bigger kids learn how to assemble and disassemble rifles. In violence to Russia’s own constitutions that forbid such indoctrination.

Good night

View attachment 920699
Have see this multiple times for Ukraine and literary thousands of times for apartheid illegal state of IsraHell.
Wonder why you missed that here. 😁

Have see this multiple times for Ukraine and literary thousands of times for apartheid illegal state of IsraHell.
Wonder why you missed that here. 😁
You can’t compare to those people. Israel, Ukraine is a different case they fight for survival, they are always on alert. Meanwhile Russia is on looting mode. They are thieves. Giving rifles to Russia kids is a violence of Russia own constitution. Putin believes he is the constitution.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom