What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Well, about Ukraine conflict Russia is more liar, because Russia is more affected.

But about whole world conflicts USA is the winner in all known mankind history, they dont only lie more, they say bigger (hugest) lies, starting by 911 self-attacks (the world never saw a huge lie like that before).

About Ukraine conflict we have the American lie of the Nordstream blast. A piss in the face of all European "allies" (vassals).

But it's true that Russia lies are more and worst than USA lies in Ukraine conflict, one of worst Russian lies was the MH17 shoot down. So this is not the first neither worst Russian lie in the conflict.
LOL! Even Saudi Arabia admitted that their citizens were involved and Osama himself admitted it. Move on.

And don't believe in the Nordstream blast pushed by the Russians blaming on U.S. or whoever. We know who did it.

You can’t compare to those people. Israel, Ukraine is a different case they fight for survival, they are always on alert. Meanwhile Russia is on looting mode. They are thieves. Giving rifles to Russia kids is a violence of Russia own constitution. Putin believes he is the constitution.
I can agree with what you said about Russia but they are not worse than Israhell (on Ukraine I will remain neutral- I pity them, they are fighting someones else's fight- Countless innocents are being slaughtered for the interests of a few).

I can agree with what you said about Russia but they are not worse than Israhell (on Ukraine I will remain neutral- I pity them, they are fighting someones else's fight- Countless innocents are being slaughtered for the interests of a few).
The Russians come as murders, rapists, looters. Ukraine has every right to self defend. Like all other countries in the world to self defend. What you mean fighting other peoples wars? If a looter cones into your house you will run away, crying to your neighbor that’s not your fight? What logic is that. I don’t comment on Israel that’s a different topic.

The Russians come as murders, rapists, looters. Ukraine has every right to self defend. Like all other countries in the world to self defend. What you mean fighting other peoples wars? If a looter cones into your house you will run away?
Russia wants Ukraine's riches mineral wealth etc

IMG-20230316-174246.jpg

"No extension of NATO... one inch to the East"

Quite astonishing that when this is documented so clearly, media as well as officials in the west still have the gall and arrogance to try and pretend that no such assurance was given to the USSR, and that this is "Russian propaganda". Unbelievable how NATO and its mouthpieces are taking their audience for fools.

On March 16 a neoconservative USA think tank, the "Institute for the Study of War" (ISW) published the below assessment on the situation in Artemovsk:

"The overall #WagnerGroup offensive on #Bakhmut also appears to be nearing culmination" - i.e. from now on they will be on the defensive i.e. lose ground.

They wrote this while the following was happening, as reported a few hours later:

Wagner taking another neighborhood in southern Artemovsk.

Frankly, NATO propaganda has stooped to the level of the Pravda during the ultimate days of the USSR. The most prominent Soviet dissident, Alexandr Solzhenitsyn, had understood well that the American empire is but a mirror image of the Soviet one, liberalism a mirror image of communism.

800px-Aleksandr_Solzhenitsyn_1974crop.jpg

Last edited:
Russia wants Ukraine's riches mineral wealth etc
Of course the Russians don’t hunt Nazi in Donbas they hunt minerals, what else? Russians live on selling oil, gas, minerals. They seek new revenues.
Also, Donbas is Ukraine’s industrial heart without it, without access to the open seas, Ukraine won’t survive. That’s Moscow’s intention.

nah, probably a "100 whirlpool washing machine" bounty will do
depend on the chips inside them
You can’t compare to those people. Israel, Ukraine is a different case they fight for survival, they are always on alert. Meanwhile Russia is on looting mode. They are thieves. Giving rifles to Russia kids is a violence of Russia own constitution. Putin believes he is the constitution.
what about certain country steal oil and resources of a country in middle east called Syria wonder if that is not called looting mode ?
isn't israeal stealing water and land resources of lebanon , Syria and Palestine not considered looting mode ?

depend on the chips inside them

what about certain country steal oil and resources of a country in middle east called Syria wonder if that is not called looting mode ?
isn't israeal stealing water and land resources of lebanon , Syria and Palestine not considered looting mode ?
As said that’s Ukraine topic I avoid comments on Israel or Syria. If you ask me yes there are similarities.

They steal microcontrollers. Such things are required in Russia’s cruise missiles, modern tanks, aircraft, drones, everything. Nowadays new western household equipment are smart devices they often come with programmable microcontrollers inside. That’s the stuffs the Russians look for.

The Russians come as murders, rapists, looters. Ukraine has every right to self defend. Like all other countries in the world to self defend. What you mean fighting other peoples wars? If a looter cones into your house you will run away, crying to your neighbor that’s not your fight? What logic is that. I don’t comment on Israel that’s a different topic.
IsraHell is very much relevant in this thread. And by quoting these words ''If a looter comes into your house you will run away, crying to your neighbor that’s not your fight? What logic is that'' you are hurting the feelings of some of our zio members here like Benny Youkov who although is trembling inside, still sheepishly gives a laughing emoji reaction. :p:

As said that’s Ukraine topic I avoid comments on Israel or Syria. If you ask me yes there are similarities.

They steal microcontrollers. Such things are required in Russia’s cruise missiles, modern tanks, aircraft, drones, everything. Nowadays new western household equipment are smart devices they often come with programmable microcontrollers inside. That’s the stuffs the Russians look for.
Weak. very weak reply.

Russia: "Let's evacuate children from the war zones to save lives."

Collective West: "Oh my God! Putin kidnapped children! War criminal!"

USA: "We killed half a MILLION children in Iraq. It was worth it."

Russia should withdraw from all occupied Ukrainian territories sign peace pact with Ukraine and both Ukraine and Russia should join European union e.u and nato to counter extra territorial enemies of both Russia and Ukraine

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom