What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Eh-mauKWAAYfMgf

211018-colin-powell-un-mn-0830-cc5cdb.jpg

Why you keeping posting this garbage this is the Russo-Ukraine topic section specifically not about other topics and if you can't stay on topic search for other threads and topics. You tend to shift topics in order to change peoples opinions but it is not working

Last edited:
Why you keeping posting this garbage this is the Russo-Ukraine topic section specifically not about other topics and if you can't stay on topic search for other threads and topics. You tend to shift topics in order to change peoples opinions but it is not working

I think it's very pertinent to the topic. After all the master war monger of the world is busy adding wood to the fire in Ukraine. I post such material to outline the double standards. Russia & China have had enough and so say bye bye to the unipolar world. Multi Polar is where it's at. Heeeee Hooooo! Let's go!

Are you western aligned and is this a shared policies by other Vietnamese. Or let me put it more diplomatically is vietnam western aligned currently?

I lean towards NATO in the Ukraine file for different reasons because their foes have armed our neighbours
No worry, we keep equidistant to China and US. Should one win then be it. we Viet people always respect the strongest. My personal opinion doesn’t matter. USSR or Russia played the part of a joker in the equation. However unfortunately Putin blew it up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom