What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Did you just use conspiracy theories as examples of american lies?
I wonder how low must be IQ of someone to call conspiracy theory to 911 self attacks.

If you believe such nonsenses, then certainly Americans never lie, in your particular fantasy world.

retard-drooling.gif

Last edited:
Did you just use conspiracy theories as examples of american lies?

Russerne taber den her krig men ik nu. Jeg tror faktisk russerne kommer til at slog Ukraine men så kommer vi ind i billedet NATO og slå vodka elskende russer

@Daylamite Warrior

May I ask what your issue is? You seem to be abusing the laughing emote over things that are fairly mundane.

@waz

Is it possible to ban him for trolling?

How can someone be so offended by a laughing emoji to want to ban someone boggles the mind.
I strongly suggest you grow a pair and stop being a LGBTQRST cancel culture sissy.
You should he able to tolerate different thoughts and expressions. After all you're residing in a large democratic country.

I wonder how low must be IQ of someone to call conspiracy theory to 911 self attacks.

If you believe such nonsenses, then certainly Americans never lie, in your particular fantasy world.

retard-drooling.gif
Thank you. Now we know your arguments about “american lies” are based on whatever you may imagine. Very convincing.

Nice pic! There is also a nice vid for that

Nice !
What the video signifies in my own words
sometimes we have to get by daily tasks in any way possible.
The shaped objects were being put on the same square shape entry even if the subject failed to put them in correct entry shapes.

Thank you. Now we know your arguments about “american lies” are based on whatever you may imagine. Very convincing.
It's you who need a big imagination to believe the official 911 attacks version of Bin Laden planning attack in a Afghanistan cave.

But I wont say more about it, it's offtopic.

If you believe official versions of the interested part, then Kremlin never lies neither.

There is usually an official lie and an alternative lie about important facts, two ways of hiding the truth.

18 Wahhabi attacked New York.

And what can perhaps be argued is that the intelligence service of the 'eastern entity' knew about it and kept quiet and let it happen.

Back
Top Bottom