What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I have different accounts, Russians do have some armour driving in with both Wagner, and airborne. To little immediate effect, but a big distraction — and used as such. They drive them around, shoot around, while the meat keeps crawling forward.

Second, Russia has gotten significant amounts of artillery, and mortar support again, and counterbat fire depleted much of Ukrainian stocks there, and as well as the loss of Soledar lead to loss of significant amount of mortar ammo abandoned there.

And the loss of Soledar was due to grave problem with leadership on the ground. Wagners got it right at the moment a more veteran unit was withdrawn from there on rotation, leaving mobilised soldiers, and equally substandard mobilised officers commanding. It was an extremely good mortar position, controlling flat lands north of Bakhmut, and had a good shelter in mines. Once Wagner infiltrated the urban area there, the manpower ratio gotten extremely unfavourable. It was one thing axing hordes of them in the open, and another when the city started crawling with them.
I was talking about Russia infantry. The tactics they storm Bakhnut. Yes the Russians have massive numerical advantage in terns of artillery. But they fire from a far distance they don’t advance closer with the infantry. That’s not a very accurate fire support. I won’t surprise if they kill themselves by friendly fire. The Wagner are just a dispensable force anyway so nobody cares off.

I was talking about Russia infantry. The tactics they storm Bakhnut. Yes the Russians have massive numerical advantage in terns of artillery. But they fire from a far distance they don’t advance closer with the infantry. That’s not a very accurate fire support. I won’t surprise if they kill themselves by friendly fire. The Wagner are just a dispensable force anyway so nobody cares off.

The broken down convoy attempting to take kiev was the biggest tell of things to come.

JDAM fired from plane or rocket ?

The US has managed to neuter the Russian military with a couple hundred howitzers and tens of thousands of shoulder fired Javelins and anti armor rockets. Not even a single piece of US heavy armor has seen combat yet.

The US would pulverize the Russians in Ukraine.
I really don't know if the US would pulverize Russia, but the prestige of the russian army deeply fall since 2022 february !

I'm now totally convinced that in a NATO vs Russia classical war, Russia woulf be defeated in a month.

West weapons, troops management, tactics and intelligence of NATO and USA specially are far far better. A message to China looking for Taiwan...

Last edited:
https://twitter.com/PaulJawin/statu...threads/ukraine-russia-conflict.4490/page-774

The broken down convoy attempting to take kiev was the biggest tell of things to come.
There is not much left in Russia’s arsenals. Even if Putin fields everything until underwear that won’t change the dynamic. Putin’s last joker is Air Force. that’s still intact.

West weapons, troops management, tactics and intelligence of NATO and USA specially are far far better. A message to China looking for Taiwan...

The only message China get from Ukraine war,is that the West would not directly involve in it if you have a sizeable nuclear arsenal,and that‘s exactly why China has speed up nuclear arsenal expansion as we speak.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom