What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

little overview of a small part of the happenings

admar.png

Russia's elite 155th Brigade is reportedly refusing to advance on the Ukrainian town of Vuhledar

>> They had enough.

Brexiteer council types don't care. Fruit and Veg are not part of their dietary intake. They prefer to dine exclusively in McDonald's and Greggs.

I am guessing the below is due to I-exit ( Irish-Exit ? ) then ->

lol ..

;)

I am guessing the below is due to I-exit ( Irish-Exit ? ) then ->

lol ..

;)

It is easier and less costly for a supplier in Spain to supply to the EU and other countries in the northern part, because they don't have 25 miles of English Channel to negotiate because that adds a cost. Navigating extra Brexit-imposed cost and bureaucracy of getting the fresh fruit and vegetables across the Channel as we are no longer in the single market is also too costly for some producers, which is why tomatoes are reaching supermarkets in France, Belgium or the Netherlands but not Britain.

Blame U.K. Brexiteer idiots

So basically, Russia already know that you do not know WTF you are babbling about. Of course, on this forum, we already knew that. :rolleyes:

Russia do not have to back down, but so far, the Russian military is getting a beat down more than they expected.

I think its great freedom by PDF which allowed a transvestite to have his own opinion

this is great example of freedom and democracy

Back
Top Bottom