What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

And there are people forcing Ukrainians to make peace or come to terms with the Russians.... The only peace there can be in Ukraine is when Russians leave Ukrainian lands or are pulverized one by one.

No. It's just because the west has no defense agreement or special financial interest in Ukraine.
Taiwan is another case, specially for USA.

Conquered ? Never.
Defeated? It's on track.

Europeans have plenty of experience defeating russia. Russia has also been cut back to size.

At its peak russian empire controlled 22.800.000 square kilometer.
Now it stands at 17.100.000. A decrease of 25%.

This thread

This thread is very telling, a bunch of guys who hate Russia want Ukrainians to die fulfilling their wishes.

The expression "Ukrainian Gambit" is an understatement because in a Gambit one or two pieces are sacrificed and here instead we see the most absolute disregard for the lives of the Ukrainians and their kamikaze regime that cry "NATO or death".

Why was a neutral Ukraine so terrible?

What fantasy?

This map below is the ground reality.

800px-2022_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine.svg.png

How the war ends, nobody knows. It is called speculations for a reason.

I personally think that Russia will retain Crimea (for obvious reasons, it is Russian land inhabited by Russians), Donbas and most of Southeastern Ukraine that is currently under Russian control.

Depending on whether or not Russia decides to announce a full mobilization and whether or not they are going to up the ante as a reaction to increased NATO support, they might even conquer more territory eventually.

I give less than 5% chance to Ukraine of "regaining" Crimea and all of Donbas.
War is back and forth. These territory gains by Russia mean little. They cannot survive without foods, shelters in occupied lands. Bakhmut is burned to the ground the Russians can’t sleep in trenches for weeks or months. Ukraine took back Kherson, Kharkiv. I don’t see any reason why Ukraine army can take back everything. Putin’s invasion army had the chance to win the war in the first week however they blew up the opportunity.

What difference there is between the ruling class in London and the ruling class in Moscow.

From my point of view it would take a mosquito catcher to appreciate the difference.

Seen on a large scale and looking back in time, one could say that the last terrible 'the end of the world' (1914-1949) is a chain of events beginning in London and Moscow.

But, now (2008

London's cynicism is of sidereal size in this case of continuing its war with Russia through the poor Ukrainians and their Kamikaze regime.

What difference there is between the ruling class in London and the ruling class in Moscow.

From my point of view it would take a mosquito catcher to appreciate the difference.

Seen on a large scale and looking back in time, one could say that the last terrible 'the end of the world' (1914-1949) is a chain of events beginning in London and Moscow.

But, now (2008

London's cynicism is of sidereal size in this case of continuing its war with Russia through the poor Ukrainians and their Kamikaze regime.
What has London to do with Russia invasion?

Russians are rapists, thieves, murderers. The war can stop today if Putin says stop and withdraw. You mean Ukraine should surrender and voluntary go to gulag or gas chambers? Well, then if so just for self respect it’s better to fight until the bitter end.

But, now (2008

Well, europe. In the last 153 years the shit mainly came from the GB. Whereas in the last 80 years the "shit-management" was taking over by the US cause GB slowly faded out with its shit providing "world dominance".

Yes,

in the year 1870 London takes note of the birth of a new Power. Around the year say 1900 a hard core within the London ruling class decides to destroy Germany and waits for the right occasion. The right occasion arises when Russia and France agree to attack Germany in unison.

Kaiser Wilhelm II was a naive, and so he shouted in disbelief "they are declaring war on us for a piece of paper", a piece of paper that was from the echoes of Napoleon's wars.

Yes,

in the year 1870 London takes note of the birth of a new Power. Around the year say 1900 a hard core within the London ruling class decides to destroy Germany and waits for the right occasion. The right occasion arises when Russia and France agree to attack Germany in unison.

Kaiser Wilhelm II was a naive, and so he shouted in disbelief "they are declaring war on us for a piece of paper", a piece of paper that was from the echoes of Napoleon's wars.

In 1870 GB lured France into a war against Deutscher Bund to prevent the founding of the Deutsches Reich in 1871. But all the little states in the Deutscher Bund for the first time act together and France lost and Deutsches Reich was founded. Even for me as German it hurts to see how France was manipulated over centuries by GB/Brits, only had a short time without manipulation at Napoleon time. The same repeats in Germany with Hitler. And cause of all the wars including WW1 and WW2 were through GB, what manipulated countries in europe against each other, e.g. Serbia against Austria or Poland/France against Germany and so on.

"In 1870 GB lured France into a war against Deutscher Bund"

Well, the truth is that I have not investigated that part of the history; but the most common interpretation seems correct, I don't know, I would have to study it

"In 1870 GB lured France into a war against Deutscher Bund"

Well, the truth is that I have not investigated that part of the history; but the most common interpretation seems correct, I don't know, I would have to study it

Yes, you can see the footprint of GB behind it. It is the same manner they provoke wars all over the world and what US (formerly "little Britan") has adapted and act like this till today.

@Ich - is this proof enough now?

@LCH

Lukashenko admits Russian spy plane damaged in drone attack​

Alexander Lukashenko, the Belarusian President, has admitted that an audacious drone attack damaged a Russian spy plane at an airbase in his country.
It is the first time that a senior Russian or Belarusian leader has commented on the attack, which was claimed by Belarusian partisans.
Belarus's Belta news agency on Tuesday quoted the President as saying that the aircraft had sustained light damage in the attack.

>> So do you believe now that your friend has admitted to it ?

Back
Top Bottom