What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Funny, I don't mind the judgement of a stupid racist like you

Liar, liar, liar, in every reply you keep lying and twisting facts, you only have Islam as an example of destructive expansionist

It was, your post is still there

Hahaha 🤣😂 it's not about religion 🤣😂, I never seen you labeling any western war as "Christian", but Arab conquest is Islam, you are so disgusting with your double standards

It's not about religion at all, I believe you🤤, from talking about Russian invasion on Ukraine, you bring and pick destructive Islam .... How honest you are man (oops sorry again)

Yeah yeah, forums are ment to spread your homophobia, and we should sit, read and acknowledge, "Yes Sahib!" Just fúck off

When I asked you why you didn't picked up any other example of Empires expansion, you replied that the one I gave you, were before press printing and before internet. Islam expansion was 10 years ago 😁🤣😂, you are just pathetic, a monkey has more brain than you (will all due respect to monkeys, they don't deserve to be compared to you)
I don't interact with monkeys so I don't know. But looks like they are part of your social circle so I will trust you.

You need to read the first post and read english. You are a fanatic loser. No empire has expanded in peace. You should read Islamic history and the great generals and the war machine that led to the expansion.

Its becuase of morons like you that the Ottomans resisted the use of printing press for 200 years and fell behind in their overall development. Have your head in the sand, lack basic literacy, and all you are capable of is baseless rants, much like the backward people you interact with and putting your entire country as a result behind by 100 years of development.

BUt hey you can at least type. Its different matter that you type complete BS and lack any knowledge of history.

May be you have the intelligence to go to go back to the original post and see Islam expansion was listed as the LAST example. The THE example. You know basic math or did you ignore arithmetic too growing up?

The concept of Leo was at a time when the bloc-border was at the river Elbe. Leos had to hold up long enough the eastern-bloc-troops so that Nato could build up strong defense at western side of river Rhein. They were made for the area between Elbe and Rhein. So they didnt have much to move and didnt have to cross rivers ect.. That is why they could have much armor and thus heavy.
Indeed. Leo 2 is a bunker on caterpillar. As is the british Challenger ( 1 and 2).

The problem is, they already had spent a significant amount of resource on their previous push. I mean, they aren't just trying to bum rush the Ukrainian throwing dispensable manpower on them. In most case, they expanded quite a lot of resource in the south.

You need to think that if Russia losses in the South is too much, they aren't going to make an organised defence when it's time for the Ukrainian to make their move. And anything spend on the offensive now would take away their defensive power at the other end of spectrum. And then as I said, they can't trade ground for time like the Ukrainian did because the Russian did not cover enough land to do that, if they do that, then they would have to roll back the ground they took before. And I can't see anything the Russian can do beside trading ground for time.

I mean, unless they have hidden their crack troop very well, well enough to not appear to exist at all, that would be an issue for the Russian on the upcoming Ukrainian offensive.

A good question is, where is Russian 2nd army, and a 5th one?

The Russian war machine is incredibly resilient. I'm sure they'll churn out what's needed at speed. They have the natural resources and endless piles of raw materials to do so. So really makes little difference.

At the current rate it's very clear they can only replenish 100-120 vehicles a month. An enormous number for most militaries in the world, but it's less than their losses.

And under replenishment, it means sending refurbished 50, even 60 years old vehicles. Only their new vehicles capacity been estimated from 10 to 30 vehicles per month industry-wide.

At most, these 50-60 years old APCs, and IFVs can only withstand HMG fire.

By far, the most consequential Russian replenishment capacity is their artillery. Killing enough of it to reduce Russian fires below one thousand shells a day doesn't seem to be possible. Russia has more tubes in reserve than NATO has Excaliburs.

Last edited:

At the current rate it's very clear they can only replenish 100-120 vehicles a month. An enormous number for most militaries in the world, but it's less than their losses.

And under replenishment, it means sending refurbished 50, even 60 years old vehicles. Only their new vehicles capacity been estimated from 10 to 30 vehicles per month industry-wide.

At most, these 50-60 years old APCs, and IFVs can only withstand HMG fire.

By far, the most consequential Russian replenishment capacity is their artillery. Killing enough of it to reduce Russian fires below one thousand shells a day doesn't seem to be possible. Russia has more tubes in reserve than NATO has Excaliburs.
Russia military complex can make a T90 per day. Same rate as Germany leopard 2. Note, Germany is in peacetime, while Russia runs military first doctrine. Rheinmetall can make 400 panthers per year without a tear if starting production now. On other coin in Russia Putin will allocate estimated 50 percent of gov budget this year for the war.

If Ukraine kills more one Russia tank per day then at some point even mountains of legacy Soviet tanks are destroyed.

Douglas MacGregor || situation in Bakhmut - further Russian offensives

Simply rediculous

Russia infantry trying to encircle Bakhmut by foot. No tank support, no armor support, no air support. Just wave after wave of attacks. Result: mass Russians become dead and wounded. By this pace the battle can continue for months. Ukraine defenders can retreat at anytime to prepared defensive positions 30-40 km from Bakhmut.

2nd Army were badly mauled, last reported activities is in Makiivka, most likely being refit and recover.

I doubt there are going to be useful, open source intel suggested up to 50% of this combine arms army is replacement.

Simply rediculous

Russia infantry trying to encircle Bakhmut by foot. No tank support, no armor support, no air support. Just wave after wave of attacks. Result: mass Russians become dead and wounded. By this pace the battle can continue for months. Ukraine defenders can retreat at anytime to prepared defensive positions 30-40 km from Bakhmut.

I have different accounts, Russians do have some armour driving in with both Wagner, and airborne. To little immediate effect, but a big distraction — and used as such. They drive them around, shoot around, while the meat keeps crawling forward.

Second, Russia has gotten significant amounts of artillery, and mortar support again, and counterbat fire depleted much of Ukrainian stocks there, and as well as the loss of Soledar lead to loss of significant amount of mortar ammo abandoned there.

And the loss of Soledar was due to grave problem with leadership on the ground. Wagners got it right at the moment a more veteran unit was withdrawn from there on rotation, leaving mobilised soldiers, and equally substandard mobilised officers commanding. It was an extremely good mortar position, controlling flat lands north of Bakhmut, and had a good shelter in mines. Once Wagner infiltrated the urban area there, the manpower ratio gotten extremely unfavourable. It was one thing axing hordes of them in the open, and another when the city started crawling with them.

Last edited:
I don't interact with monkeys so I don't know. But looks like they are part of your social circle so I will trust you.

You need to read the first post and read english. You are a fanatic loser. No empire has expanded in peace. You should read Islamic history and the great generals and the war machine that led to the expansion.

Its becuase of morons like you that the Ottomans resisted the use of printing press for 200 years and fell behind in their overall development. Have your head in the sand, lack basic literacy, and all you are capable of is baseless rants, much like the backward people you interact with and putting your entire country as a result behind by 100 years of development.

BUt hey you can at least type. Its different matter that you type complete BS and lack any knowledge of history.

May be you have the intelligence to go to go back to the original post and see Islam expansion was listed as the LAST example. The THE example. You know basic math or did you ignore arithmetic too growing up?
🤥 Liar 🤥 Liars go to hell clown 🤡

I don't care what you wrote 1 post or 100 posts earlier, when you made the parallel between empires expansion and destruction, you only picked Islam and cited Spain specifically (Shows how stupid and illiterate you are)

What the hell is doing Islam in a conflict between 2 Christians countries??

Your western history is just full of atrocities, expansion, Colonialism, mass destruction, slavery, ....

And you are still talking about Islam, Othman's, .....

You are just another white supremacist illiterate clown 🤡

Russia and Iran hesitate over co-operation as west warns of costs​

Russia has hesitated to buy ballistic missiles from Iran out of concern that Ukraine’s allies would in response supply Kyiv with long-range rockets, according to assessments by western officials.

Iran has sent hundreds of armed drones to Russia that have been used to attack Ukrainian critical infrastructure. Western capitals believe Tehran is open to further military co-operation with Moscow.
But despite pressures on its own supplies, Russia has held back from purchases of Iran’s long-range ballistic missiles, which fly faster than the speed of sound and have larger explosive payloads.

One significant factor, according to assessments in Nato countries, has been the threat of the US providing Kyiv with the long-sought ATACMS missile system, whose 300km range could reach deep into Russian held territory.

Back
Top Bottom