What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

the West needs to realise no matter how much military equipment they pour into Ukraine they cannot beat Russia

you cannot train people to fight with tanks and infantry in combines arms warfare overnight its just not going to work

it requires battlefield intelligence, tactics, strategy , operations, administrative and logistical organisation on a grand scale

Western nations have been fighting poor Iraqis and Afghanistan and still got beat

and now they are trying to train overnight poor Ukrainians with Abram tanks and F16 ? how stupid are these Americans and Germans

Russia is very adaptive and learns, they are gaining more and more experience

maybe you can beat them in the sea or air but on the ground ? Russian land forces are enormous

more metal for the grinder, but hey does US care young Americans are not dying its the poor kids in Ukraine

Stupid Germans got the biggest a$$ beating by Russia in WW2 and they are following the American line into war again and again will be spanked hard by Russia, maybe Germans just like getting beat by Russia 75 years is a bit of a distant memory now so need to be refreshed

Russia will come out of this war stronger those sanctions have been ZERO deference btw

the West only wants to damage Russia at the expense of poor Ukrainians

Who are you trying to fool? Russia has taken 0.11% of Ukrainian territory in the last two months. Not even a fifth of one percent. In February alone Russia lost over 500 pieces of armor and equipment. Russia is getting their teeth kicked in, and not even a single piece of US heavy armor has seen combat yet.

The problem with Bakhmut is that while UAF are attriting Russians there well, Russians only throw their infinite Wagner cannon fodder there, while Russian regulars stay far behind, and take pot shots.

Wuhledar is where RU regulars get attrited fairly, because they lost tons of armour, officers, and artillery there, besides the draftee stuffed 155th brigade

Still, Russians keep their last remaining good fighters behind, probably waiting for the spring as well.

And it seems they are preparing for round 3 now. Russians were not doing any relocations lateral to the front for months, but now they began moving extra forces from Svatove, and forces training in Belarus there.
The problem is, they already had spent a significant amount of resource on their previous push. I mean, they aren't just trying to bum rush the Ukrainian throwing dispensable manpower on them. In most case, they expanded quite a lot of resource in the south.

You need to think that if Russia losses in the South is too much, they aren't going to make an organised defence when it's time for the Ukrainian to make their move. And anything spend on the offensive now would take away their defensive power at the other end of spectrum. And then as I said, they can't trade ground for time like the Ukrainian did because the Russian did not cover enough land to do that, if they do that, then they would have to roll back the ground they took before. And I can't see anything the Russian can do beside trading ground for time.

I mean, unless they have hidden their crack troop very well, well enough to not appear to exist at all, that would be an issue for the Russian on the upcoming Ukrainian offensive.

So...When will Russia hire you as a testicle...I mean...technical consultant to transition the Russian military over to the Iraq or Afghanistan model?
I'm not here 😴💤
unlike the stupid Americans who invade on fake pretext and get owned Russia dont do that

so them hiring me is out of the question

but the real question is when will Americans hire a transvestite like you to lead the pink air borne division into battle against real men like Russians

I think these days its called the LGTBQ++11--22, I hear you must be the number one fan boy of this division
Negative Rating

Lolz 😂🤣😆

Anyway:

unlike the stupid Americans who invade on fake pretext and get owned Russia dont do that

so them hiring me is out of the question
So basically, Russia already know that you do not know WTF you are babbling about. Of course, on this forum, we already knew that. :rolleyes:

America. Land of the free and advocate of "democracy", but only on it's terms. Russia & China have seen enough and had enough of this BS. They will not back down.
Russia do not have to back down, but so far, the Russian military is getting a beat down more than they expected.

Alright lets assume you're right in Allies in WWII helping each other to defeat Germans. Than why does all the history books of western libraries BAN Russian victories articles to any facts glorifying Russian super tactics??
I have studied WWII for many years, later found out the Russian victories are totally banned in Western chronicles to date. This goes to show the mighty tactics of Russia are still better than any NATO combined effort to date.
Let me put it this way, if there was no Russia with COALITION within WWII than I bet today Germany would be a nuke super power ruling whole Europe.
Banned Russian victories? Don't know anything about that. I've read enough WW2 books to know they don't banned Russian participation and victory. I mean maybe its the opposite and the Russians are banning western ally victories. Just look at the article and you see they won't admit that the Lend Lease Act had anything to do with it.

LOL! High explosives and thermite and anti armor. No chemical weapons. Stuff made up by Russians.

Russian Slow Grind Tactics Working Brilliantly. I agree with the analysis in this and also believe once Bakhmut is taken, Russia will look to consolidate the liberated territory. The ball is then in Ukraine's court. Seek peace, or lose further land with another Russian Hell March into Kiev.
They lost more land many months ago early in the war, this is just different slow grinding advance compared to the beginning of the war. Can't consolidate unless you keep a large standing occupational army for years and experiencing thousands dead per month just being static defensive exposed target. This is way different than Iraq where you have IEDs, snipers and rocket attacks. This is HIMARS long range weaponry, drone dropping grenades, kamikaze drones, even JDAMs, etc. This is thousands of dead Russians a month thing.

Last edited:

Douglas MacGregor || situation in Bakhmut - further Russian offensives

The Russian army began to use FPV kamikaze drones "Boomerang". The advantages of an FPV drone over conventional drones are the low cost of equipment, high flight speed, it is difficult to intercept the drone with an anti-drone gun, since it has no connection with satellites. It is convenient for the operator to control the drone through VR glasses, with the help of these glasses he becomes one with the drone and sees the flight direction well. The drone is armed with a container with striking elements and equipped with a fuse. Cons FPV drone, short range and flight time.

152-mm self-propelled howitzer 2S3 "Acacia" of the Ukrainian army, came under attack from the Russian kamikaze drone "Lancet". After the drone hit, the ammunition of the self-propelled unit detonated. Judging by the video, part of the crew escaped because they noticed the approach of the Lancet drone in time.

Footage of an unsuccessful launch of missiles from the Grad MLRS was published by Ukrainian servicemen. The reasons for the unsuccessful launch are not reported, versions are expressed from problems with missiles to the defeat of the installation by Russian troops. In total, the Ukrainian army is now armed with about 185 BM-21 Grad MLRS.

Footage of powerful strikes by Russian heavy flamethrower systems TOS-1A Solntsepek in Ukraine has been published. Before the start of the infantry offensive, on the positions of the Ukrainian army in the city, the combat vehicle TOS-1A "Solntsepek" begins to work. After being hit by a thermobaric munition, at the epicenter of the explosion, the temperature rises to three thousand degrees. Now the Russian heavy flamethrower system TOS-1A has begun to be modernized

I guess Russia will pay it after USA paid for the wars it started.
Right after Iran pays its own citizens families for the killing of protestors. At least under the Shah, the army had the backbone to not shoot at its own citizens and ultimately led to Shah leaving.

Russia will win. It won't stop until it has won.
Afghanistan it stopped before it won. And I don't it occupying Finland any more. So whhere is your blind faith coming from? Nepolean times?

Right after Iran pays its own citizens families for the killing of protestors. At least under the Shah, the army had the backbone to not shoot at its own citizens and ultimately led to Shah leaving.

Afghanistan it stopped before it won. And I don't it occupying Finland any more. So whhere is your blind faith coming from? Nepolean times?

The Shah had SAVAK do the dirty work mostly.

Back
Top Bottom