What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Russian Slow Grind Tactics Working Brilliantly.

How?
The longer russia draws this out, the bigger the damage to its military stock
(Elite divisions, armor, artillery, ammo), the bigger the alienation of its former soviet “brothers”, the bigger the divide vs their former favorite gas customers europe, the longer western supplies pile up into ukraine. The bigger the hit to russian economy.
I agree with the analysis in this and also believe once Bakhmut is taken, Russia will look to consolidate the liberated territory.
So the winter offensive was only for Bakhmut?
They stop short of sloviansk/kramatorsk.
They do not take the donbass, let alone zhaporizhia/cherson?
The ball is then in Ukraine's court. Seek peace, or lose further land with another Russian Hell March into Kiev.
What kiev march?
After the first failed horribly, and the second one never happened (russia is emptying belarussian ammo stocks now), and the winter offensive that could only conquer bakhmut…what kiev march?

Russian Slow Grind Tactics Working Brilliantly. I agree with the analysis in this and also believe once Bakhmut is taken, Russia will look to consolidate the liberated territory. The ball is then in Ukraine's court. Seek peace, or lose further land with another Russian Hell March into Kiev.

Bass, Treble and Volume Full Gents.

Looking at photos eastern Ukrainians who apparently wanted russia to help them annex their region from the sovereign country they were a part of must be really happy with destruction what the Russians have done to their homes and cities to help them do this!!! Lol

How?
The longer russia draws this out, the bigger the damage to its military stock
(Elite divisions, armor, artillery, ammo), the bigger the alienation of its former soviet “brothers”, the bigger the divide vs their former favorite gas customers europe, the longer western supplies pile up into ukraine. The bigger the hit to russian economy.

So the winter offensive was only for Bakhmut?
They stop short of sloviansk/kramatorsk.
They do not take the donbass, let alone zhaporizhia/cherson?

What kiev march?
After the first failed horribly, and the second one never happened (russia is emptying belarussian ammo stocks now), and the winter offensive that could only conquer bakhmut…what kiev march?

Time is on Russia's side in this conflict all day long. Russia no longer gives a flying f about doing business with the West as they illegally stole Russian Money breaking international law. Russian future has been cemented Eastwards and the West seems to be crying about it because the Sanctions have hurt US more than the Russians.

The offensive wasn't for Bakhmut only. What I said is after Bakhmut falls, it offers Russia a great opportunity to consolidate before continuing onto the rest of the Donbass.

You're deluded if you think Russia has used proper force yet. If Ukraine steps up the escalation ladder, they'll have another thing coming for them. I myself am surprised at the restraint the Russian forces. Should the SMO turn into a real war, Ukraine will get annihilated. The clown of Kiev would be wise to come to the table, but realistically speaking I believe he'll condemn "his" people to more misery of war with continued forced conscription.

Looking at photos eastern Ukrainians who apparently wanted russia to help them annex their region from the sovereign country they were a part of must be really happy with destruction what the Russians have done to their homes and cities to help them do this!!! Lol

Mariupol has already been rebuilt at lightning speed. You do realise that the Ukrainians have been targeting civilian infrastructure in the liberated areas? or do you conveniently chose to ignore that?

Time is on Russia's side in this conflict all day long. Russia no longer gives a flying f about doing business with the West as they illegally stole Russian Money breaking international law. Russian future has been cemented Eastwards and the West seems to be crying about it because the Sanctions have hurt US more than the Russians.

The offensive wasn't for Bakhmut only. What I said is after Bakhmut falls, it offers Russia a great opportunity to consolidate before continuing onto the rest of the Donbass.

You're deluded if you think Russia has used proper force yet. If Ukraine steps up the escalation ladder, they'll have another thing coming for them. I myself am surprised at the restraint the Russian forces. Should the SMO turn into a real war, Ukraine will get annihilated. The clown of Kiev would be wise to come to the table, but realistically speaking I believe he'll condemn "his" people to more misery of war with continued forced conscription.

Mariupol has already been rebuilt at lightning speed. You do realise that the Ukrainians have been targeting civilian infrastructure in the liberated areas? or do you conveniently chose to ignore that?

Oh please spare us the "Russia isn't using proper force yet" "they only sent second tier forces" "Real russian army is waiting at home for NATO", "Russia could burn Ukraine in an hour".

I know for Russian lovers who were fed about how great Russian armed forces were, how they could invade gay Europe in 48 hours it is hard to swallow the reality that Russian armed forces are trash, riddled with corruption, neglect, incompetence and nepotism,resorting to ww1 tactics of human waves, some fools think Russia's fighting NATO, NATO would simply annihilate what's left of the "russian army".

They tried really hard to press into Vuhledar

And it seems they are preparing for round 3 now. Russians were not doing any relocations lateral to the front for months, but now they began moving extra forces from Svatove, and forces training in Belarus there.

Actually, Russia have about 20 days more of offensive time before they have to culminated. So far they do not make any progress except in Bakhmut.

This is considered a lot better situation than most people predicted back in late 2022, including myself, I have forecasted a much greater territorial loss for Ukraine back in Dec/Nov 2022 come Spring Offensive (we are already in Spring by the way) While I do not predict an actual percentage, but most people are looking at 5% or more territorial gain by Russia, there are no way they can achieve that 5% now (Bakhmut is not even 1% of Ukraine Territorial gain, that just show you how small that city was) and for some reason the Russia are focusing their effort in Bakhmut and did not use their force to push south (into Zaporizhazia) and north (back into Kupiansk) They tried really hard to press into Vuhledar and a more or less haphazard push into Lyman and Torske. Both failed as of the time I wrote this.

Remember that is with the input of at least 150,000 - 200,000 new troop and that is the current situation we can think off, that's almost the number of the original offensive, and they made 17% gain on the original Feb 24 invasion...

And after April (April-June would most likely be used to stabilise the line), we are expecting an Ukrainian Counter Offensive to be launched in June, unless Russia can suddenly capture more land than they did now, and Ukrainian did so poorly compare to the previous offensive, this may be a line breaking counter offensive for the Ukrainian. Russia simply did not create a big enough buffer for the upcoming counter offensive if all they do is make progress in Bakhmut...

The problem with Bakhmut is that while UAF are attriting Russians there well, Russians only throw their infinite Wagner cannon fodder there, while Russian regulars stay far behind, and take pot shots.

Wuhledar is where RU regulars get attrited fairly, because they lost tons of armour, officers, and artillery there, besides the draftee stuffed 155th brigade

Still, Russians keep their last remaining good fighters behind, probably waiting for the spring as well.

I don't know when promised air defence systems of u.s and nato will come to Ukraine plus long range offensive weapons plus fighter jets gunship helicopters its about time they come now

Time is on Russia's side in this conflict all day long.
Really?
Russia military budget is going to be 18%.
Vs 3-5% in europe. Which economy handles that better?
russian Budget deficit is rising

It also lost nearly 2000 tanks. 10 years worth of production. Russia is demilitarizing itself now.

Will also hit other sectors.
Russia no longer gives a flying f about doing business with the West as they illegally stole Russian Money breaking international law. Russian future has been cemented Eastwards and the West seems to be crying about it because the Sanctions have hurt US more than the Russians.

Gas pipes to europe were tenfold of that to china. It will take russia 10+ years to adjust.
And thrn they are in a situation where china calls the shots….
Bakhmut took a year to conquer.
How long is the better fortified sloviansk and kramatorsk going to take?

Care to make a guess?
You're deluded if you think Russia has used proper force yet.
They used their elite vdb and marine division. Their first guard armor division. Much of their cruise missiles.

Only their airforce avoids much of the fighting….
If Ukraine steps up the escalation ladder, they'll have another thing coming for them. I myself am surprised at the restraint the Russian forces.
Like bombing the mariupol theatre full of kids? bucha? Torture chambers everywhere?
Turning to a campaign of attacks on electrical and water infrastructure to “freeze the population”? (Tactic that failed)

Yeah very restrained.

You also realise that wth ukraine being in the medias eye, pure brutality just means more anti-air support, potential no-fly zone?
Should the SMO turn into a real war, Ukraine will get annihilated. The clown of Kiev would be wise to come to the table, but realistically speaking I believe he'll condemn "his" people to more misery of war with continued forced conscription.
Only eritrea, iran, north korea supports russia on its war of agression. This has a reason.

UN reports are pretty damning as well. Spare me your russian bullshit propaganda sob stories.

Putin can stop this war in a second by retreating back across the border.

Back
Top Bottom