What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

the West needs to realise no matter how much military equipment they pour into Ukraine they cannot beat Russia

you cannot train people to fight with tanks and infantry in combines arms warfare overnight its just not going to work

it requires battlefield intelligence, tactics, strategy , operations, administrative and logistical organisation on a grand scale

Western nations have been fighting poor Iraqis and Afghanistan and still got beat

and now they are trying to train overnight poor Ukrainians with Abram tanks and F16 ? how stupid are these Americans and Germans

Russia is very adaptive and learns, they are gaining more and more experience

maybe you can beat them in the sea or air but on the ground ? Russian land forces are enormous

more metal for the grinder, but hey does US care young Americans are not dying its the poor kids in Ukraine

Stupid Germans got the biggest a$$ beating by Russia in WW2 and they are following the American line into war again and again will be spanked hard by Russia, maybe Germans just like getting beat by Russia 75 years is a bit of a distant memory now so need to be refreshed

Russia will come out of this war stronger those sanctions have been ZERO deference btw

the West only wants to damage Russia at the expense of poor Ukrainians

Really?
Russia military budget is going to be 18%.
Vs 3-5% in europe. Which economy handles that better?
russian Budget deficit is rising
It also lost nearly 2000 tanks. 10 years worth of production. Russia is demilitarizing itself now.

Will also hit other sectors.

The Russian war machine is incredibly resilient. I'm sure they'll churn out what's needed at speed. They have the natural resources and endless piles of raw materials to do so. So really makes little difference.

Gas pipes to europe were tenfold of that to china. It will take russia 10+ years to adjust.
And thrn they are in a situation where china calls the shots….

They've already adjusted from the loss of Nord Stream. China and Russia realise the threat and are firmly together on this issue regardless of who calls the shots. They have a mutual friendship which benefits both nations.

Bakhmut took a year to conquer.
How long is the better fortified sloviansk and kramatorsk going to take?

Care to make a guess?

Well should they decide to carpet bomb both cities like the US did in foreign lands, then I imagine not long. But in the interest in preserving as much innocent life as possible, they'll take as long as it takes.

Like bombing the mariupol theatre full of kids? bucha? Torture chambers everywhere?
Turning to a campaign of attacks on electrical and water infrastructure to “freeze the population”? (Tactic that failed)

Yeah very restrained.

You also realise that wth ukraine being in the medias eye, pure brutality just means more anti-air support, potential no-fly zone?

Yes a theatre full of civilians who were held hostage by the cowardly Ukrainian army using them as human shields. Attacks on infrastructure only started when the Crimea bridge was attacked. Again, if Ukraine decides to climb up the escalation ladder, then so will Russia 10 fold. Implement a no-fly zone and see what happens :-)

Only eritrea, iran, north korea supports russia on its war of agression. This has a reason.

UN reports are pretty damning as well. Spare me your russian bullshit propaganda sob stories.

Putin can stop this war in a second by retreating back across the border.

It's clear that the UN is a pointless organisation no one really pays attention to now. They're just there for media & PR.
The US/Nato/Clown of Kiev started this war and Putin will finish it by taking the Donbass as a minimum. The CIA shouldn't have messed and overthrown a democratic pro Russian government and maybe none of this would have happened. Such as shame.

At least let them try. We can all watch the show and see which side wins this time.

I tell Pakistanis not to get too invested in the conflict but support both sides. The more these beautiful blonde-haired, blue-eyed people keep killing each other, the better; it shouldn't concern us. Instead, we should ship weapons to milk this conflict for money.

I tell Pakistanis not to get too invested in the conflict but support both sides. The more these beautiful blonde hair blue eyed killing each other, the better; it shouldn't concern us one bit. Instead we should ship weapons to milk this conflict for money.

We all would do well to remember that the rules of international geopolitics are the same, and work the same, for every country on Earth. Getting emotionally invested in such multilateral conflicts for any side, and applying personal moral concepts to this domain is always a mistake.

Can't believe there are armed forces that uses Russia as a model to emulate. West is Best, East is S*!t.

I tell Pakistanis not to get too invested in the conflict but support both sides. The more these beautiful blonde-haired, blue-eyed people keep killing each other, the better; it shouldn't concern us. Instead, we should ship weapons to milk this conflict for money.
Then I have something bad to tell you...

So...When will Russia hire you as a testicle...I mean...technical consultant to transition the Russian military over to the Iraq or Afghanistan model?

unlike the stupid Americans who invade on fake pretext and get owned Russia dont do that

so them hiring me is out of the question

but the real question is when will Americans hire a transvestite like you to lead the pink air borne division into battle against real men like Russians

I think these days its called the LGTBQ++11--22, I hear you must be the number one fan boy of this division

The Russian war machine is incredibly resilient. I'm sure they'll churn out what's needed at speed. They have the natural resources and endless piles of raw materials to do so. So really makes little difference.
Like they churned out the armata?
Or new aircraft carriere?

Ouch.

Again, they are depleting arms at a rate tenfold their production. (Production before sanctions)

“Hopium” on your side is no argument
They've already adjusted from the loss of Nord Stream.
Again. Gas to china is 1/10th.
Russia is set to lose trillions.

Soviet union collapsed vs the western eceonomic might…russia is magically different?
China and Russia realise the threat and are firmly together on this issue regardless of who calls the shots. They have a mutual friendship which benefits both nations.
Ah you believe chinese propaganda?
China enforced a discount price on oil and gas. This will get worse if its the only real buyer.

Well should they decide to carpet bomb both cities like the US did in foreign lands, then I imagine not long. But in the interest in preserving as much innocent life as possible, they'll take as long as it takes.
Russia has no air dominance.
Those planes will be targets for anti-air and fighters. In meantime they will take even more diplomatic hit.
Yes a theatre full of civilians who were held hostage by the cowardly Ukrainian army using them as human shields. Attacks on infrastructure only started when the Crimea bridge was attacked. Again, if Ukraine decides to climb up the escalation ladder, then so will Russia 10 fold. Implement a no-fly zone and see what happens :-)
More downed russian planes.
Russia is screwed if Nato or US start to escalate up that level. They will have nothing left but the nucleair option.
It's clear that the UN is a pointless organisation no one really pays attention to now. They're just there for media & PR.
The US/Nato/Clown of Kiev started this war and Putin will finish it by taking the Donbass as a minimum. The CIA shouldn't have messed and overthrown a democratic pro Russian government and maybe none of this would have happened. Such as shame.

Most of eastern europe hates russia for its hundreds of years of agression and colonialism. Russians should take some responsibility for the shit they started.

“The russian war machine..” - exactly what do we know about Russias military capabilities, besides what we have been witnessing in Ukraine?
The pro russians and Putin himself has to reach far back in time for glory, while threatening nuclear armageddon if the world calls the russian bluff.
It is obvious by know that Russia is unable to conquer eastern Ukraine, simply because the ukrainians chose to resist. The longer the ukrainians are resisting, the more advanced arms they will recieve from the west, while Russia is digging deeper into the sovjet leftovers.

Back
Top Bottom