What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Putin cheers as Germans as they lay roses on blown-up Russian tank amid anti-West protest​

Just like west does not report the failing and trembling situation of Ukrainian forces.

I was being sarcastic.

How long do you think a person can stand with a sign in Moscow ?

I think this lasted about 2 sec ,( scroll to minute 00:12 ) :

~

Last edited:
T64 and T62 are commonly admitted to be better than t72. However, I can guarantee Russians are using these because tanks are playing moderate role in war and they Don't want all of the new weaponry to be used in Ukraine.

Oryx reported 50+ T90s being lost in ukraine.

So its not like they are not using the new stuff. They could use larger quantities of them however…perhaps lacking properly trained crews?

So its not like they are not using the new stuff. They could use larger quantities of them however…perhaps lacking properly trained crews?
50 is not much. But I agree they may also not have trained crews for sophisticated tanks.

Take a look at freakin source Forbes is Yankee publicaion, they can say whatever they like without FACT CROSS CHECKS.
Hence FAKE NEWS.

heeeee hoooo

kremin.png

Putin's £274million spy plane 'is destroyed in drone attack near Minsk​

The destroyed A-50 plane reportedly carried the registration number RF-50608. It arrived in Belarus on January 3 and had made a dozen sorties linked to the war in Ukraine.

Russia has only six such modernised A-50U aircraft, each of which has a crew of 15.
>> Houston - they got her !!!!!

50 is not much. But I agree they may also not have trained crews for sophisticated tanks.
50 is a lot...

Russia themselve have less than 500 T-90 of all variants. losing 1/10 of that stock is immense, bear in mind those are Onyx count, which mean they are visual count, you still have to account for damaged beyond repair, damaged and soft killed stock.

Alliance imply trust. Russia & China doesn't even have a info sharing agreement with their military let alone base sharing.

Russia & China alliances are alliances of conveniences. As prove just look at how China are too afraid to give Russia weapons because they are afraid of the West. Despite after signing the "unlimited friendship" Agreement.
You are too young too naive. China gave the military support to Pakistan during the India -Pakistan war. Should China notify everyone?:hitwall::hitwall:

The funny, ironic and IMO most dangerous part of the Chinese support for Russia is, that Russia constantly claims, they are only "protecting" the will of Russian's in Ukraine who won't be part of Ukraine but live in an independent republic or even united with Russia. So what if Taiwan will indeed declare independence, will Russia - and even more so China - then also accept the vote of these peoples since they don't want to live in an independent "republic"!

Even more so, Russian's tell the world, that Russian's in Donbas and the other "republics" were not respected, their way of living, language and so on are not accepted and even oppressed ... while at the same time Russia itself grants NO-ONE in Russia in its won republics the same rights they demand for Russians in the new republics.

I know the answer already, but you cannot claim on the one side, the will of the peoples in a certain area is more important than the will of a nation even if you yourself gave guarantees for this nation's sovereignty and accepted the border for granted, while on the other side you deny the same right in exactly the same situation whenever it does not fit your agenda!
It is pity that you know nothing about China.It means that the civial war interrupted in1949 will go on if China mainland will attack Taiwan!:guns:

50 is a lot...

Russia themselve have less than 500 T-90 of all variants. losing 1/10 of that stock is immense, bear in mind those are Onyx count, which mean they are visual count, you still have to account for damaged beyond repair, damaged and soft killed stock.

I just do not understand how RUAF has been so underperforming this conflict.

Do they lack precision weapons to not be able to take out/suppress air-defence/military targets without suffering unacceptable losses?

Lacking trained pilots?

Did they cannabilize/badly maintain much of their air fleet?

I just do not understand how RUAF has been so underperforming this conflict.

Do they lack precision weapons to not be able to take out/suppress air-defence/military targets without suffering unacceptable losses?

Lacking trained pilots?

Did they cannabilize/badly maintain much of their air fleet?

This is a $64,000 question.

There are many reason, but most analyst believe that the Russian wasn't train enough on Joint Operation, I mean no matter how much precision your weapon have, you still need eyes on the ground to point out the target so you can hit them with precision weapon.

You need a layer of cooperation to pull of something like the West did with Iraq, Russian simply weren't train for that, call it a doctrine issue or a corruption issue, that just didn't happen.

Back
Top Bottom