What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I just wonder where are the western feminists and equal job and pay rights champion , why only men are being forced for conscription while most women left Ukraine . Please conscript men and women equally and pay equal war wage
you plan on raising the orphans that come out. There shoudl be parity but there are millions of children and somewhere through laws of nature, the tendency is children should be with their mothers.

Just looking at the bigger picture without biased or segregation or racist attitudes of CNN to Fox news.
The yankees think whole GCC Arab Rich states & poor states are with Americans. They do not know everyone I mean virtually almost everyone is using the yanks. Count down has already started to boot them out & replace with new super powers as China & Russia & European Union but shooooosh they don't know.
Every country should watch for themselves. Saudis court western money for their economy (and the Davos in the desert): not Russian money.

GCC countries also know that West will have no interest in them once oil is gone. That trajectory while not obvious now, will have a real impact on their economies and security.

If oil is not going to glue them together, then they are at Iran's mercy. So it is in GCC best interest to carve out a new alliance structure.

The fact the US keeps pressuring, that will always happen with a big power

Last edited:
Yes, it's not a easy thing cut whole world communications but I think a nuclear world war deserves the endeavor, at least the first hours/days. :lol:

Drop a few nukes and achieve a unconditional surrender of your enemies is always a nice thing if you wont get retaliate. I bet in Germany there are better washing machines than in Ukraine.

People thinks in conventional war and forget what is a nuclear war. Remember Japan Empire arrogance and how they bring their knees after just two small nukes. Well, Russia can launch a lot more over all West Europe (except UK and France if they dont want to get a nuclear taste).
I think whole West Europe except UK and France is a good reward to loot all you can steal in your hands.

About cut whole world communications in case of large scale war. I remember January 2012 in the context of Hormuz Strait tensions, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011–2012_Strait_of_Hormuz_dispute
The seizure of Megaupload was in the same days that American aircraft carriers passing by Hormuz, under Iran threats. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaupload (19 January 2012)
It would have been naive to think a few nuke would end this war, the death in Ukraine had exceeded 100,000 and closer to 200,000, that's already more people killed than a few tactical nuke can do. They won't give up then, they won't give up even after nuke was dropped. Let alone that will most definitely draw in the West, if nuke was used, there are many thing the West can do, one thing for sure is there will be NO LIMIT on what aid the west would give Ukraine.

Japan did not surrender because of the 2 atomic bomb, they surrender because Soviet Union has joined the war and there are literally no prospect of winning or anything other than a seperated Japan like the Koreas, there are very high chances that had SU not declare war on japan, Japan will fight and Allied force would still be needing to land in Tokyo in order for them to end the war.

Any nuke in any NATO territories is AUTOMACTICALLY trigger response, that's not even done in human level, that's response is automated. If Russia send any nuke across the border to Romania and Poland, you are talking about end of the world, not just Russia nuke it and we call it a day

And I don't know why you bring up the seizure of Megaupload, that's a domain shut down, which the DOJ can do it by asking the DNS company that host that domain name to wipe that name off and block its access, that does not mean they cannot migrate Megaupload to another domain or uses vpn or dynamic DNS to mask their address, like ********* did. That's not jamming of any kind. It's not like USDOJ put a jamming device next to Kim Dotcom home and stop him from ding anything......

I guess in case of Iran war scalation, USA undercovers could give anonymous some additional tools to block more communications, and then, start quietly WWIII.

Well, for the internet, the tool is already out there. Its called IPv6.

Russians has no concern over Polish borders...

Russia's Medvedev suggests 'pushing Poland's borders' as next phase of Ukraine war​

In a Telegram post, Medvedev said that Russia’s military attack on Ukraine must succeed even if it meant violating Poland.

In 2022, Medvedev predicted that Poland would be repartitioned. It is unclear if this is a part of a premeditated military strategy.

The rich would rather live in Portugal. Than Poland.

Welcome to Portugal, the new expat haven.​

Portugal - away from the frontlines in Eastern Europe. Almost as far as you can get from the Russian war in Europe. If Russia attacks more nations, Portugal is viewed as safe from the war.

Oligarchs and rich - Russian occupation for thee, not for me.

Nuclear armed France is the buffer state protecting Spain and Portugal from a Russian land invasion.

I was listening to a person tell where the rich are flocking to, and this person named only these locations.

Nations near Russia, need to re-arm.

Portugal, Spain, Orthodox Greece are going to be the new Switzerlands of Europe, attracting the wealthy because geopolitically and geographically are viewed a safe from war if Russia expands this war because Ukraine is not defended.

The rich are not moving to the Baltic states nor Poland in huge numbers. They are to Portugal. Because if Russia invades and occupies Europe, Portugal is viewed as safe, Putin would not invade France, especially not a France led by Le Pen.

Farage Brexit UK, Le Pen France, Trump Russia Republican USA. Zionist Israel. These are safe from Russia and Putin. Putin seeks these as partners. This is why there are so many 5th colmunists in these nations that are Trumpers, Putinites, Qanon and others. Their nationalism does not conflict with Russian nationalism. Brexit nationalists of Farage that support Putin see zero threat from Russia. Russia is trying to destroy the EU, something disliked by Trumpers and Brexiters.

Last edited:
as i said anger and bias.
v1 had a cep of several km , shahed-136 several centimeter and here you claim V1 had better guidance. that cep was for 250km of range Shahed-136 have 2500km of range
more importantly how fast v1 can be assembled had nothing to do with how advanced it is , some my even may say its more primitive
speed, bomb load again have nothing to do with that ,
component being made domestic well let me tell you a secret . Wright brothers airplane was far more advanced than JAS-39 Grippen , you knew why ? because it all was made domestically while Grippen have a lot of its parts imported from other countries.
by the way Mohajer and Ababil drones don't have imported material and you knew something without imported material usa drones can't fly a meter because they had lots of Chinese components . at least the ones we captured had a lot of them

its known that shahed can fly 2500km with that two stroke engine and this will tell you how precise it is
960x0.jpg

as i said anger and bias.
v1 had a cep of several km , shahed-136 several centimeter and here you claim V1 had better guidance. that cep was for 250km of range Shahed-136 have 2500km of range
more importantly how fast v1 can be assembled had nothing to do with how advanced it is , some my even may say its more primitive
speed, bomb load again have nothing to do with that ,
component being made domestic well let me tell you a secret . Wright brothers airplane was far more advanced than JAS-39 Grippen , you knew why ? because it all was made domestically while Grippen have a lot of its parts imported from other countries.
by the way Mohajer and Ababil drones don't have imported material and you knew something without imported material usa drones can't fly a meter because they had lots of Chinese components . at least the ones we captured had a lot of them

its known that shahed can fly 2500km with that two stroke engine and this will tell you how precise it is
960x0.jpg
Nothing with anger and bias. I am engineer of electronics and telecommunications thus I make comments especially on those fields. Shahed is guided by western electronics, powered by a fuel motor, the latter is even a copy of a German 2 stroke engine. That when people disassemble those destroyed drones from iran. But ok, if Iran succeeds to copy the electronics, the chips and build own drones, then congrats.

If peace process fails and further escalation becomes inevitable main bridges over Dnieper would be the primary targets before an extensive Ru air operation. However destroying bridges is a difficiult task. It would take many cruise missiles and aerial bombing to make it unusable and bringing it down would be much more difficult. Mrbm or irbm would be necessary with enhanced exlosive warheads. Germany tried it in ww2 with V2 rockets but the accuracy was not enough at that time.

Russia has Iskander that has 500km range but not enough except bridges close to Kiev. Air launched Kinzhal would have enough range to hit most parts. Warheads may or may not be enough several of them needs to be launched to take down bridges. Russia has intermediate range nuclear forces traty that reduced number of irbms and mrbms. Maybe Russia can upgrade Scuds with glonass and better warheads and install conventional warheads to its cold war irbms and start production again. Their missiles can be produced again with conventional option only to circumvent the treaty and even ship launched as the treaty was limited to land forces.

Pantoon bridges and smaller ones, vehicle mounted bridges can be taken out with several cruise missiles

Last edited:
Nothing with anger and bias. I am engineer of electronics and telecommunications thus I make comments especially on those fields. Shahed is guided by western electronics, powered by a fuel motor, the latter is even a copy of a German 2 stroke engine. That when people disassemble those destroyed drones from iran. But ok, if Iran succeeds to copy the electronics, the chips and build own drones, then congrats.
is it important, what is the origin of the chip that guide it . you make the absurd claim that it is more primitive than V1.
it was some ready available equipment that can easily replaced by eastern one as needs arise.
also even when we used solely our domestic built fiberoptic gyroscope for guidance the system were far more precise and sophisticated than v1

Even better than a modernized T-72?
is modernized t-72 have anything more modern than a modernized t-64?
t-72 was selected only because the design was simpler than t-64 and easier and cheaper to build not because it was better

T64 and T62 are commonly admitted to be better than t72. However, I can guarantee Russians are using these because tanks are playing moderate role in war and they Don't want all of the new weaponry to be used in Ukraine.

Pro-Russian authorities in Donetsk: Wagner's forces are now fighting in the city center of Bakhmut..
@AlArabiya_Brk
Fp2BwUOXoAMap31

Schulz calls on Zelensky to stop "whining" about the lack of military aid.

Germany decides to keep the "Leopard" tanks until the decision of Badin's approval of the participation of American tanks in the war as wel!..
@rzc_o8

Back
Top Bottom