What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Putin’s Army rains rocket fire on Ukraine soldiers in Kharkiv Watch dramatic Russian footage​

there are no source, source is "Trust me Bro"

If Ukraine really do lose 500,300 men, killed, not just casualty, that mean tradition casualty would be 1,500,000 wounded. I don't think Ukraine ever had 2 million men at any point in the war. And then there are more because Russia still can't managed to take advantage even after Russian killed/wounded 2 million Ukrainian troop.

That's number is absurd even as he claim Ukraine mobilised 12th time,

My estimates are ~350000 Ukrain kia and 800000+ wia, whereas around 150000 wia came back after recovery.

F-16 for Ukraine:
- Pilots qualified to fly it = zero
- Ground support crews = zero
- Spare parts = zero
- Specialized ground support equipment for the F-16 = zero
Truly .. the Ukrainian gvt have become detached from reality and do not see the catastrophe they've caused their beautiful country to become.. Frankly, it is unbelievable.

A shipment of American Paladin cannons was seen in Poland.. on its way to Ukraine

WTF..
Yes of course blame the Ukrainians. While at it, blame the Mujahideen and also the Taliban and the former Iraqi Army and anybody else that has offered resistance to an invader. Its always the victim's fault. Never of the invader!

Mr. Mohsin certainly has a point:

1. Finnish were slav brothers when Russia decided to butcher them.
2. Afghans were somehow slavs too when they were invaded

Or Vietnamese were caucasians whites being supressed by ethnic vietnamese when US attacked Vietnam.

Or Iranians are actually ethinc Iraqi and so Saddam had justification in what led to a decade long stalemate

Hey wake up: war is spread out in human history and everybody does it (muslims too as thats how they conquered India for 100s of years). Stop buying into this idea that there is a moral justification for any war and that Putin was right to humiliate Russia because there was some brotherhood.

That’s with Slavs brother is nothing but shit. Russia oppression of any Ukraine culture, language instigates much bad blood. The revolution happened because Ukraine former leadership refused to sign EU assessment treaty that majority of Ukraine population wanted.
Stalin’s hunger terror brought millions of deaths in Ukraine. That’s still not forgotten.
Putin just follows Stalin’s terror regime.

my estimate is 20 million Ukrainian KIA, and 20 million WIA. All those fighting in Ukraine is NATO soldier in disguise

I only counted ukrain losses in my estimates. Fot the NATO-merc and "Volunteers" from other countries i estimate ~25000 kia and 40000 wia.

I only counted ukrain losses in my estimates. Fot the NATO-merc and "Volunteers" from other countries i estimate ~25000 kia and 40000 wia.
Again, everyone in Ukraine is already dead, there are no Ukrainian, they are all NATO people pretend to be Ukrainian. You are not in Ukraine anymore.......In fact, what is Ukraine? I have never heard of it.

My source "Trust me Bro"

my estimate is 20 million Ukrainian KIA, and 20 million WIA. All those fighting in Ukraine is NATO soldier in disguise
I am willing to go with your estimate since its as good as the other people. Infact this war is now being fought in metaverse. All Ukrainians have disappeared and in western countries.

The Ukrainian government is in complete desperation for sacrificing its people in a failed war..
Correspondence to Ukrainian companies in order to deliver information about the male employees of the companies
to send them to the army!!!
This nation consists of 44 million people and people are pulled from their jobs to enlist without a clear conscription law..
Usrael did this in the sixties and seventies, and life was completely paralyzed in the country..

You are quite sympathetic to the Ukrainian plight and what they have done to the population.

The Ukrainians (average citizen) is just plane stupid and your superior IQ in Canada is needed to evaluate how their lives are ruined and how they were coaxed in.

You know this is how war works. Even the near super power attacker has impacted its economy by bringing people from real jobs and real functions into the war machine. Thats what mobilization means. Its not about perverts sitting at home that are asked to fight the war.

ITs regular people doing regular jobs that Russia mobilized so what news are you reporting by highlighting that people have been pulled from jobs.

Is this the flag of Finland in the Avatar picture? Does it mean that he connected from Finland?

View attachment 913222
Are you now with that much time (and not sufficient Twitter content) to be looking at individual posters to be on the verge of seeming like a virtual stalker?

Good job on recognizing the flag but as far as I know people from Pakistan do visit Finland (reverse may never happen) and actually study there too.

Again, everyone in Ukraine is already dead, there are no Ukrainian, they are all NATO people pretend to be Ukrainian. You are not in Ukraine anymore.......In fact, what is Ukraine? I have never heard of it.

My source "Trust me Bro"

Your source is "western lies", and "western lies" never can be trusted.

My source is me. That is why i said "I estimate".

Just compare how many "Volunteers" tweeted around at the first month and how many tweeted now. That is cause most "volunteers" died already and no more "Volunteers" want to go to Ukrain cause of that. Ask the polish how many of the ~5000 are left.

Your source is "western lies", and "western lies" never can be trusted.

My source is me. That is why i said "I estimate".

Just compare how many "Volunteers" tweeted around at the first month and how many tweeted now. That is cause most "volunteers" died already and no more "Volunteers" want to go to Ukrain cause of that. Ask the polish how many of the ~5000 are left.
my source is Trust me bro.

I said 20 millions Ukrainian died and the other 20 millions either wounded or captured.

my source is Trust me bro.

I said 20 millions Ukrainian died and the other 20 millions either wounded or captured.

so we all now know how trustable your or mine numbers are.

so we all now know how trustable your or mine numbers are.
lol, everyone had ever done BDA can guess how many people are killed and wounded, but everyone who had done BDA would know that mean jack shit, and if you claim Ukraine lost 350,000 with 800,000 wounded, why not go for 20M/20M??

As if any estimation between you and me actually count, I mean, you have to be really egotistic and stupid to actually believe whatever you or me or anyone estimation.

Back
Top Bottom