What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Who will be the first with major offensive?

Ukraine or Russia?

Many indications point to Russia launching the major offensive with the spearhead towards Luhansk.

@jhungary
Most definitely Russia.

Many intel report suggested that Russia sent over about half of what they mobilised, and withholding the other half that have recent combat experience for training since September (and that include people who fought in Ukraine from Feb-August, then redrafted into Military)

Now they would have almost 3 months of training, which mean the most likely they will go over at the onset of spring. They are already probing the line South Zaporizhya and Bakhmut, I would say that's most likely where the offensive coming from, but at this point I am not certain, more intel and more development would be needed.

Ukraine on the other hand they just pulled a few experienced Brigade off the line 93rd, 5th Tank and 54th Mech are all puled out, most of the Brigade fighting in the East are from Western and Southern Ukraine. and most of them TDF, which suggest a defensive posturing for the Ukrainian. It also worth mention that only 1 of the 5 or 6 Tank Brigade remained in the East.

If I have to guess, Russia will launch their strike before the Leo2 put into place, which is early March to mid March, Ukraine will probably launch their own counter offensive in the Summer in May or June.

Massacre in Sirbianca..start at 3:50mn..AFU was preparing an offensive and sent some Comandos to hit the Russian forces from behind..assuming that the Russians don;t have night vision systems although they have been operating this technology since the 60s..

China estimates the Ukrainian losses to be between 500 000 and 680 000; 110 000 KIA and the rest wounded without the ability to return to the front..China linked this information to the current 9th mobilization in Ukraine.. at 6:18mn

The Russian HIMARS!.. BM-30 roket with a range of 120 km upgraded to 200km..CEP 10m
abcbd5509933c0d4518a672380b43c5f95ee625bfd3cb23a7d95716772048396_1.webp

F-16 for Ukraine:
- Pilots qualified to fly it = zero
- Ground support crews = zero
- Spare parts = zero
- Specialized ground support equipment for the F-16 = zero
Truly .. the Ukrainian gvt have become detached from reality and do not see the catastrophe they've caused their beautiful country to become.. Frankly, it is unbelievable.

A shipment of American Paladin cannons was seen in Poland.. on its way to Ukraine

WTF..

Last edited:

The Ukrainian government is in complete desperation for sacrificing its people in a failed war..
Correspondence to Ukrainian companies in order to deliver information about the male employees of the companies
to send them to the army!!!
This nation consists of 44 million people and people are pulled from their jobs to enlist without a clear conscription law..
Usrael did this in the sixties and seventies, and life was completely paralyzed in the country..

Most definitely Russia.

Many intel report suggested that Russia sent over about half of what they mobilised, and withholding the other half that have recent combat experience for training since September (and that include people who fought in Ukraine from Feb-August, then redrafted into Military)

Now they would have almost 3 months of training, which mean the most likely they will go over at the onset of spring. They are already probing the line South Zaporizhya and Bakhmut, I would say that's most likely where the offensive coming from, but at this point I am not certain, more intel and more development would be needed.

Ukraine on the other hand they just pulled a few experienced Brigade off the line 93rd, 5th Tank and 54th Mech are all puled out, most of the Brigade fighting in the East are from Western and Southern Ukraine. and most of them TDF, which suggest a defensive posturing for the Ukrainian. It also worth mention that only 1 of the 5 or 6 Tank Brigade remained in the East.

If I have to guess, Russia will launch their strike before the Leo2 put into place, which is early March to mid March, Ukraine will probably launch their own counter offensive in the Summer in May or June.
Yes I think too the Russians will attack first. Ukraine army will not get tanks and training be readied before March or April.
One interesting number: as of today Ukraine will get 321 tanks from the West (that says the Ukraine ambassador to France), that’s more than 300 initially required by Zelinskki.

That’s number will likely increase to 500 when Ukraine launch the counteroffensive.

F-16 for Ukraine:
- Pilots qualified to fly it = zero
- Ground support crews = zero
- Spare parts = zero
- Specialized ground support equipment for the F-16 = zero
Truly .. the Ukrainian gvt have become detached from reality and do not see the catastrophe they've caused their beautiful country to become.. Frankly, it is unbelievable.

A shipment of American Paladin cannons was seen in Poland.. on its way to Ukraine

WTF..
I don’t understand why people complain?
If Ukraine pilots can master flying F16 then they are numero uno. Usually pilot training especially fighter jets takes 5 years or longer. Putting together spare parts, ground supports is kindergarten in comparison.

Gonna need sources on those numbers, chief. Otherwise it's just more propaganda.
there are no source, source is "Trust me Bro"

If Ukraine really do lose 500,300 men, killed, not just casualty, that mean tradition casualty would be 1,500,000 wounded. I don't think Ukraine ever had 2 million men at any point in the war. And then there are more because Russia still can't managed to take advantage even after Russian killed/wounded 2 million Ukrainian troop.

That's number is absurd even as he claim Ukraine mobilised 12th time,

Back
Top Bottom