What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

lol, everyone had ever done BDA can guess how many people are killed and wounded, but everyone who had done BDA would know that mean jack shit, and if you claim Ukraine lost 350,000 with 800,000 wounded, why not go for 20M/20M??

As if any estimation between you and me actually count, I mean, you have to be really egotistic and stupid to actually believe whatever you or me or anyone estimation.

Well, 20/20 isnt real cause around 8+ millions are in western europe or elsewhere and also i question if Ukrains younger then 8 can combat. Same for the old ones. Or disabled. ect pp.

Saying that and then looking at my numbers: Yes, good estimated.

Well, 20/20 isnt real cause around 8+ millions are in western europe or elsewhere and also i question if Ukrains younger then 8 can combat. Same for the old ones. Or disabled. ect pp.

Saying that and then looking at my numbers: Yes, good estimated.
I can tell you from all the BDA I had done as an S-3 that your number is WAY off.....There are probably 100 ways why your number is wrong.

Problem is, as I said, I have done enough BDA to know those estimate is only for you to feel good. Sure, Russian can kill X amount of Ukrainian troop, the ground reality is they have made 2 small progress in the last 7 months despite of this, so honestly what good does any estimation going to do?

Again, I have no problem for you to believe how many Ukrainians you think were killed or wounded or how many you think Russian suffer, that have no bearing to the actual situation on the ground.

I don't do how many people killed on both side, I do battlefield prediction, and I am right about 70% of this war on what I said before it happened. I don't really care about battle casualty estimation.

I can tell you from all the BDA I had done as an S-3 that your number is WAY off.....There are probably 100 ways why your number is wrong.

Problem is, as I said, I have done enough BDA to know those estimate is only for you to feel good. Sure, Russian can kill X amount of Ukrainian troop, the ground reality is they have made 2 small progress in the last 7 months despite of this, so honestly what good does any estimation going to do?

Again, I have no problem for you to believe how many Ukrainians you think were killed or wounded or how many you think Russian suffer, that have no bearing to the actual situation on the ground.

I don't do how many people killed on both side, I do battlefield prediction, and I am right about 70% of this war on what I said before it happened. I don't really care about battle casualty estimation.

Well, classical trenchy. If you dont know or even estimate how many died or wounded already, then you dont know what capacity the enemy has left. And that can make things really bad for your own troops.

lol, everyone had ever done BDA can guess how many people are killed and wounded, but everyone who had done BDA would know that mean jack shit, and if you claim Ukraine lost 350,000 with 800,000 wounded, why not go for 20M/20M??

As if any estimation between you and me actually count, I mean, you have to be really egotistic and stupid to actually believe whatever you or me or anyone estimation.

Gonna need sources on those numbers, chief. Otherwise it's just more propaganda.
Like you get one from them im still wating for any source of polish army taking part in this war ... And few where claming there are around 1,500 KIA polish soldiers...

And it happend xD now im wating for the official russian mod to say it xD

Last edited:
my source is Trust me bro.

I said 20 millions Ukrainian died and the other 20 millions either wounded or captured.
Well, great success, great scores of killings, that’s why Putin changes military commander of the Russia invasion army faster than a Turkish carousel. Next mobilization is around the corner.

Gets real. The latest success is Soledar, a salt city, after months of attacks. the Wagner hooligans and rapists paid with their dead bodies, lost about 40,000 men. While the Russia regular army focus on to bombard schools, kindergartens, power stations. Great division of labor.

A scuttled M1A1 Abrams Main Battle Tank (MBT) rests in front of a Fedayeen camp just outside of Jaman Al Juburi, Iraq during Operation IRAQI FREEDOM.

1200px-DM-SD-04-07075.jpg

source :

Back
Top Bottom