What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

congrats to the Wagner to the victory of Soledar

However the hooligan chief Progozhin is not amused. He accuses the Russia regular army of stealing his victory. His private army pays the highest bloodshed. Among them thousands of rapists, drug addicts died on worthless death.

First it will take all the territories it want to annex then it will use the new offensive as a negotiation card
The Russians will rebuild and try to keep pushing again to get more territories. They want to wipe out Ukraine.

HIMARS, Javelins, M777s have done wonders for all to see, please send F35s now...
Well, why when Russia only manage to capture a small village in 5 months when it's just HIMARS, Javelin and M777 is there doing their job? Mind you, that's was WITH Russia super duper 300,000 mobilised soldier.

I mean was Russia such a threat to warrant a F-35 transfer to begin with. I will let you do the maths.

Deal with the HIMARS, M777 or Javelin in Ukraine first, then, maybe then, we can talk about F-35. Learn to walk BEFORE you can run. Not the other way around.

HIMARS, Javelins, M777s have done wonders for all to see, please send F35s now...
F-16s with JDAMs will really scare the Russians for sure. And I'm not joking. That's on Biden to make that possible. Russians are scared of HIMARS, imagine tens of thousands of JDAMs.

Nonsense
F35 is too pricy to spare.
Tank as Leo2, Challenger2, Abraham is on the table.
Decision next week at the 50-country alliance meeting
Germany signals the greenlight for Leo2.
After tanks fighter jets as Mig29, F16 under discussion.

Well, why when Russia only manage to capture a small village in 5 months when it's just HIMARS, Javelin and M777 is there doing their job? Mind you, that's was WITH Russia super duper 300,000 mobilised soldier.

I mean was Russia such a threat to warrant a F-35 transfer to begin with. I will let you do the maths.

Deal with the HIMARS, M777 or Javelin in Ukraine first, then, maybe then, we can talk about F-35.

Oh, I have done the math, And here are the results, Russia is inside Ukraine and is there to stay, No NATO is ever gonna drive Russia out of Ukraine. Amreeka should send F35s to drive Russia out after all it's sending other little shiny toys why not F35 too? will send Russia packing.. No....

Oh, I have done the math, And here are the results, Russia is inside Ukraine and is there to stay, No NATO is ever gonna drive Russia out of Ukraine. Amreeka should send F35s to drive Russia out after all it's sending other little shiny toys why not F35 too? will send Russia packing.. No....
So what do you call the Russian in Kherson did? Or Kharkiv? Or Kyiv?? "Voluntarily Vacate"?? LOL??

Oh my bad, it wasn't the NATO who drove the Russian away, it's the Ukrainian, I don't know but it just sounded worse......

So what do you call the Russian in Kherson did? Or Kharkiv? Or Kyiv?? "Voluntarily Vacate"?? LOL??
So why are the Russians still in Ukraine or do you plan to kick em out completely? I repeat NATO cannot drive them out... PEROID... The rest is all noise.

Good luck trying to keep a large army to maintain the defense of the occupied territory and lose thousands each month. Cause if they pull out, the Ukrainians will launch a counter offensive and retake the territories.

Good luck trying to keep a large army to maintain the defense of the occupied territory and lose thousands each months. Cause if they pull out, the Ukrainians will launch a counter offensive and retake the territories.

Thats Russia's problem, NATO should kick em out instead of pussy footing.

So why are the Russians still in Ukraine or do you plan to kick em out completely? I repeat NATO cannot drive them out... PEROID... The rest is all noise.
I am sorry, please tell me where did the Russian go after being "vacated" by Ukrainian in Kyiv and Kharkiv?

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom