What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

You know what Ukrainian understand??

It's not the American that's shooting at them at their home. It's the Russian.

Like America or not, what you are essentially saying is for Ukrainian to put down their weapon and stop fighting and let Russia roll over them so that they won't be "Used" by the American..

Well, I would think you will find that hard to sell that pitch to the Ukrainian.......

It is too late now...

Russia was giving the warning since very long and Zelensky never tried to address it.
There could be a diplomatic solution if Zelensky not decided to seat on USA table. Ukraine was never in position to face a direct war with Russia.
Zelensky might getting the false insurance and it caused this bloody war... It could have avoided by Zelensky since Russia was having legit security concerns.

You know what Ukrainian understand??

It's not the American that's shooting at them at their home. It's the Russian.

Like America or not, what you are essentially saying is for Ukrainian to put down their weapon and stop fighting and let Russia roll over them so that they won't be "Used" by the American..

Well, I would think you will find that hard to sell that pitch to the Ukrainian.......

Why is US not giving F-35s and F-22s to Ukraine?

It is too late now...

Russia was giving the warning since very long and Zelensky never tried to address it.
There could be a diplomatic solution if Zelensky not decided to seat on USA table. Ukraine was never in position to face a direct war with Russia.
Zelensky might getting the false insurance and it caused this bloody war... It could have avoided by Zelensky since Russia was having legit security concerns.

NATO weapons and Ukrainian men will prevail over Russia.

Russians are still fighting with cold war grade weapons like the Indians.

Both Russia and India are fake nations and need to be balkanized.

NATO & China will rule the world in 21 century.

Russia, India and Japan need to be erased shortly.

It is too late now...

What legit security concern?? I can tell you this, the "Legit" concern existed AFTER this war. When NATO once again expanded.

NATO have 3 borders with Russia - Alaska (USA) Estonia (EU) and Latvia (EU) before the war. Now potential maybe 4 (+ Finland)

NATO have 30 states before the war, now potentially 32 or even 33.

NATO are not going to position nuclear weapons in Latvia and Estonia, now they may, which bring the entire Ukraine issue pointless because Latvia and Estonia are closer to Moscow than Russia.

Ukraine was not going to join NATO, they were going to join the EU. Before the war, less than 30% (like around 28%) of Ukrainian wanted to join NATO, now over 70% want to join NATO.

On the other hand, even if Ukraine want to join NATO, do Russia have a say in it? Ukraine is not a Russian Puppet, nor under any control like they were back in the Soviet Union, this is diplomatically a non-issue here, because you are simply asking for Ukraine to become an Russian puppet instead of being an American one, I mean, what's the different if I use the same argument on you and say why not US invade Ukraine when they are under Russian influence when you use the same reason that we use to demonise Euromaidan? The only difference is, as far as I can see, Euromaidan is an internal issue, while Russia is invading a foreign nation. That's about the only difference it was.

Why is US not giving F-35s and F-22s to Ukraine?

NATO weapons and Ukrainian men will prevail over Russia.

Russians are still fighting with cold war grade weapons like the Indians.

Both Russia and India are fake nations and need to be balkanized.

NATO & China will rule the world in 21 century.

Russia, India and Japan need to be erased shortly.
I have a better question for you.

Why are you asking stupid question??

Are you playing dumb or you are?
Are you serious?? Do you know how long does it take to train a pilot??

Do you think if US give Ukraine F-22 or F-35 they can fly it out of the blue or with 3 months training?? it's not like giving them HIMARS and sticking them in a 5 week course in Fort Silk?? I mean if anyone can do it, then why we pay 100G for pilots??

Again, why are you asking stupid question??

Are you serious?? Do you know how long does it take to train a pilot??

Do you think if US give Ukraine F-22 or F-35 they can fly it out of the blue or with 3 months training?? it's not like giving them HIMARS and sticking them in a 5 week course in Fort Silk?? I mean if anyone can do it, then why we pay 100G for pilots??

Again, why are you asking stupid question??

Are you saying NATO is incapable of providing "volunteer" pilots?

Are you really serious?

Sure, why not send a couple of Polish or German or British Army division on "Vacation" in Ukraine, while you are at it??

Are you sure you are not @Superboy?

If US & Aussies are sending pilots to train the Chinese naval aircraft pilots to defeat the Japanese, why can't NATO spare some pilots for Ukraine?

Is it too much to ask?

A single F-22 defeated 5 F-15s.

Russian radars cannot see NATO stealth fighters.

Russians are not as advanced as the NATO or China.

Russians are fighting with 20th century tech.

Yea so amreeka should send F35s, Abrams, Patriots, and a host of a team of experts.. Game will be over.

If US & Aussies are sending pilots to train the Chinese naval aircraft pilots to defeat the Japanese, why can't NATO spare some pilots for Ukraine?

Is it too much to ask?
You do know these people are getting arrested, right??

Because amreeka would not want to see the wreckage clip go viral.
Still waiting on "HIMARS getting destroyed" video gone viral :rofl: :rofl: :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom