What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Because they can keep the production.
Why is this surprising???
Surprising because of huge ammo stock piles. Consider this, Germany has ammo stock pile for 2-day war, same for UK, France and other NATO members. And Russia? After 11 months of war they still can fire thousands of artillery rounds per day.

So all bla bla talks of Nato threat to Russia it’s nothing more than Russia cheap propaganda. More the opposite, Russia is s serious threat to Europe. Again, the Russians don’t produce anything useful. They are good at making weapons to kill people.

There are no way that small town, around 6 square kilometer in size can have 34000 defender......you are talking about each soldier must be taking up 0.5 square kilometers.....I don't know human can be that small.

It's at most around a Brigade (4500) job for the defence of Soledar. I wouldn't put Russia loss taking Soledar over 10,000 certainly not 36000 Ukrainian lost defending it. You really have to be very naive to believe Ukraine lose 34000 men died defending that town, that level not even seen in the hard fighting in Siverodonetsk (10,000 high estimate) which is about 10 times in size.
Yes it’s about a brigade or 1,000 Ukraine defenders. The Wagner is like a zombie army, at Soledar they attack Ukraine defense in waves of humans, no matter the costs. They go by foot, no tanks, no armor vehicles.
The Wagners won’t survive even if they can capture the place. The city is totally destroyed. There is no foods, no waters, no electricity, no nothing.
Ukraine long range artillery will kill them its a matter of days.

This my child is called being a pedant.

While the Rusky are focusing on Soledar & still fighting over it the Ukrainian are already close to overunning kremina.

Master strategist Putin strikes again.

I like ToS1A thermobaric plopping up in the hundreds in Bakhmut, open up the whole ukro defence line in depth.

"What reserves doing?" will be the ukro standard text on social media.

Many voices in the NATO for delivery fighter jets to Ukraine, MiG 29, F16.

Will be next weapon package after delivery of heavy tanks.

Polnische MiG-29-Kampfjets bei einer Übung (im Oktober 2022): Ex-Nato-Oberbefehlshaber plädiert für Lieferung an Ukraine

Bild vergrößern
Polnische MiG-29-Kampfjets bei einer Übung (im Oktober 2022): Ex-Nato-Oberbefehlshaber plädiert für Lieferung an Ukraine

Foto: RADOSLAW JOZWIAK / AFP

I am not convinced jets offer much in this war - for Ukraine - it is about the ground forces and prcecision based ammunition and of course, more Himars.. (imho). Ukraine has done well even with such a limited airforce so far.

Last edited:
I like ToS1A thermobaric plopping up in the hundreds in Bakhmut, open up the whole ukro defence line in depth.

"What reserves doing?" will be the ukro standard text on social media.
are you one of those lost red army children?

Or was the communist brainwashing in east germany so successful?

U believe in this shit ? No wonder u people don't know what's going on outside US

What most people fail to see how Russia had adapted and improvised it's weapon to match with ukraines donated western weapons , earlier Russians were firing unguided artillery now they are using gps guided artillery with pin point accuracy as we see in the videos wreaking havoc on afu, before himmar were a threat now it tooks Russia taken down almost all of himmars using Iranian drones

U believe in this shit ? No wonder u people don't know what's going on outside US

What most people fail to see how Russia had adapted and improvised it's weapon to match with ukraines donated western weapons , earlier Russians were firing unguided artillery now they are using gps guided artillery with pin point accuracy as we see in the videos wreaking havoc on afu, before himmar were a threat now it tooks Russia taken down almost all of himmars using Iranian drones
NATO weapons are donated, but somehow Iranian weapons aren't donations? Wreaking artillery and all, once the NATO weapons flow started, Russia now has half the territory and the whole world now knows a completely useless Air Force

There is no such thing like "EU citizens". There isnt even a country called EU.
Thats obvious, but its Europe as a group arming Ukraine.

EU was just a grouping: you can look at country breakdown here. Point is don't pick one country (Germany) and make a case out of it

lol, and this come from a person who wrote "And you believe in this shit"??

I'll say, and you believe Russia took our almost all Himars using Iranian drone? You must also believe Russia destroyed 4 Bradley like they said back in September last year...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom