What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

U believe in this shit ? No wonder u people don't know what's going on outside US

What most people fail to see how Russia had adapted and improvised it's weapon to match with ukraines donated western weapons , earlier Russians were firing unguided artillery now they are using gps guided artillery with pin point accuracy as we see in the videos wreaking havoc on afu, before himmar were a threat now it tooks Russia taken down almost all of himmars using Iranian drones
Drones are all over the ukrainian front, and not a single evidence of Russia destroying a HIMARS system - whos beliving shit here?.. No need to answer, I know you know Russia didnt destroy the HIMARS systems, you just like to pretend they did.

lol, and this come from a person who wrote "And you believe in this shit"??

I'll say, and you believe Russia took our almost all Himars using Iranian drone? You must also believe Russia destroyed 4 Bradley like they said back in September last year...
The russians even adapted to the ukrainian air defence by seemingly abandoning its terrorbombing of civilian infrastructure. Very creative.

This is America's attack on Russia and Ukraine is being used in it as a proxy. Zelensky will become billionaire and Ukraine will suffer for generations. I hope Ukrainian understand this. America is no one's friend. Its only using Ukraine.

This is America's attack on Russia and Ukraine is being used in it as a proxy. Zelensky will become billionaire and Ukraine will suffer for generations. I hope Ukrainian understand this. America is no one's friend. Its only using Ukraine.
You know what Ukrainian understand??

It's not the American that's shooting at them at their home. It's the Russian.

Like America or not, what you are essentially saying is for Ukrainian to put down their weapon and stop fighting and let Russia roll over them so that they won't be "Used" by the American..

Well, I would think you will find that hard to sell that pitch to the Ukrainian.......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom