What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Keep waiting and you will wait even longer for F35s to show up.. LMAO... No shortage of armchair generals like you.
Well, the differernce is, HIMARS already been in country for 6 + months, if there are one, we would already saw it.

And no, I was not a general, I was a captain, I don't know about you.

Well, the differernce is, HIMARS already been in country for 6 + months, if there are one, we would already saw it.

And no, I was not a general, I was a captain, I don't know about you.

Who gives a shyt if you are an armchair captain or a general - The bottom line is Russkies are inside Ukraine and have destroyed it and will completely destroy it... US should send some F35s and pilots to save it.

Who gives a shyt if you are an armchair captain or a general - The bottom line is Russkies are inside Ukraine and have destroyed it and will completely destroy it... US should send some F35s and pilots to save it.
lol, are you wheelchair general then??

And yet we don't see any video footage, not once. Yet they make a big deal when they captured a few NLAW.

Sure, I believe you.....LOL Since you are using a nicer way to say "Trust me Bro"

There is no such thing like "EU citizens". There isnt even a country called EU.
”EU citizens” is a short form for ”individuals which are citizens of a country which is a member of the European Union”.
At least for those that understand how languages work.

lol, are you wheelchair general then??

And yet we don't see any video footage, not once. Yet they make a big deal when they captured a few NLAW.

Sure, I believe you.....LOL Since you are using a nicer way to say "Trust me Bro"

You better believe me when I say Russkies are right inside Ukraine to stay... Nothing is gonna change that nothing....

You better believe me when I say Russkies are right inside Ukraine to stay... Nothing is gonna change that nothing....
Sure, I believe you.

In fact, the war is already over, and Russia already won....All these are just delusion. You are not in Kansas anymore toto, and we are living in a matrix....

Seriously, are we going to screen shot this?? I mean weren't you the guy who said the same thing back in June saying there aren't any way Ukrainian can retake territories as they are light infantry???

Sure, I believe you.

In fact, the war is already over, and Russia already won....All these are just delusion. You are not in Kansas anymore toto, and we are living in a matrix....

Seriously, are we going to screen shot this?? I mean weren't you the guy who said the same thing back in June saying there aren't any way Ukrainian can retake territories as they are light infantry???

Don't know what you are smoking but I have seen some of your rebuttals and almost fell off the chair... I decided not to waste bandwidth.

I have always said the following and always remember that.

If Russia wins Ukraine lost.
If Russia loses NATO won.

The rest is all noise and wasting space.

This is America's attack on Russia and Ukraine is being used in it as a proxy. Zelensky will become billionaire and Ukraine will suffer for generations. I hope Ukrainian understand this. America is no one's friend. Its only using Ukraine.
You mean like how Poland and Belgium attacked Germany in the beginning of WWII.
Have you considered watching the news?

Don't know what you are smoking but I have seen some of your rebuttals and almost fell off the chair... I decided not to waste bandwidth.

I have always said the following and always remember that.

If Russia wins Ukraine lost.
If Russia loses NATO won.

The rest is all noise and wasting space.
lol, then you probably felt off your chair when US send Ukraine HIMARS, that's one of my rebuttal, and you probably felt out of your chair again when I say back in June they are going after Kupiansk that's one of my rebuttal again, because that's what the Ukrainian did, and then you probably felt off your chair AGAIN when I said Kherson is going to fall.

Geez, you probably felt off your chair a lot, maybe it's time to consult a neurosurgeon??

And I don't do "if", I interpret the battlefield, and in this case, if Russia take 5 months just to ran over that small patch of city, WHICH STILL IN CONTENTION by the way, I wouldn't say they were here to stay.

I would say all three are going to be implemented. At this stage, it would be better off for the Ukrainian to invest in Poland Border region and turn out equipment from there. Then you migrate a smaller production back into Western Ukraine. And finally when Ukrainian frontline is stablised, you start building big manufacturer hubs back in Western Ukraine.
I think Poland and Czech Republic and Slovakia builds their own T72 version of the tanks even though they bought either the Abrams or Leos, correct? Maybe they can build those version of the tanks for the Ukrainians if providing Leos doesn't go to plan or not enough of it even if 100 Leos were provided. I know Poland currently still have hundreds of T72 variants. Maybe pay Poland with Abrams in return again. Like 1 Abrams tank for 3 T-72 versions. So 100 Abrams for 300 Polish T72s whether built already and in Polish Army or will be built. Maybe Germany can do the same for their Leos for other countries that have provided their own T-72s to Ukraine. Course doesn't make a difference Leo or T72s since the Russians haven't done anything when tanks were already provided many months ago. Germany calling it escalation is still pathetic. But I see the winds shifting to providing or supporting actual Leos to Ukraine.

Despite the BS propaganda the Western media is shoving down our throats, I have zero sympathy for Ukraine. They brought this upon themselves full well knowing the consequences of their actions and the rise on neo-nazism. The sooner Russia crushes the Ukrainian regime, the better. A regime that doesn't give a toss about its own people knowing that they're ready to fight to the last Ukrainian only to fulfill NATO's objectives.

You mean Putin is ready to fight to the last Russian.

I think Poland and Czech Republic and Slovakia builds their own T72 version of the tanks even though they bought either the Abrams or Leos, correct? Maybe they can build those version of the tanks for the Ukrainians if providing Leos doesn't go to plan or not enough of it even if 100 Leos were provided. I know Poland currently still have hundreds of T72 variants. Maybe pay Poland with Abrams in return again. Like 1 Abrams tank for 3 T-72 versions. So 100 Abrams for 300 Polish T72s whether built already and in Polish Army or will be built. Maybe Germany can do the same for their Leos for other countries that have provided their own T-72s to Ukraine. Course doesn't make a difference Leo or T72s since the Russians haven't done anything when tanks were already provided many months ago. Germany calling it escalation is still pathetic. But I see the winds shifting to providing or supporting actual Leos to Ukraine.

they are doing exactly just that.
My source told me Czech is modernising 300+ T-72 via a private investor and paid for by the US government to refit those T-72 and send them to Ukraine. IIRC, Czech have around 500 of those, but I doubt they are going to wholesale transfer because it take time for German to refill Czech with Leo 2 stock

lol, then you probably felt off your chair when US send Ukraine HIMARS, that's one of my rebuttal, and you probably felt out of your chair again when I say back in June they are going after Kupiansk that's one of my rebuttal again, because that's what the Ukrainian did, and then you probably felt off your chair AGAIN when I said Kherson is going to fall.

Geez, you probably felt off your chair a lot, maybe it's time to consult a neurosurgeon??

And I don't do "if", I interpret the battlefield, and in this case, if Russia take 5 months just to ran over that small patch of city, WHICH STILL IN CONTENTION by the way, I wouldn't say they were here to stay.
HIMARS, Javelins, M777s have done wonders for all to see, please send F35s now...

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom