What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I am not convinced jets offer much in this war - for Ukraine - it is about the ground forces and prcecision based ammunition and of course, more Himars.. (imho). Ukraine has done well even with such a limited airforce so far.
Aviation will make a difference on battlefield. Without air support Ukraine ground troops can’t advance. Its all about the concept of combined arms: „Gefecht der verbundenen Waffen“.

Good luck trying to keep a large army to maintain the defense of the occupied territory and lose thousands each month. Cause if they pull out, the Ukrainians will launch a counter offensive and retake the territories.
It wouldn't take much for Ukraine to push Russian out, and it's pretty obviously the Ukrainian is preserving their force to do it. All they need is to push thru Svatove. Once it was done, it basically done for Russia, they can't supply their entire field army thru Crimea with a broken bridge.

And that is my prediction, as for how long? I don't know, maybe a year, maybe a year and a half from now. And people are welcome to screencap this.

I am sorry, please tell me where did the Russian go after being "vacated" by Ukrainian in Kyiv and Kharkiv?

Please stop beating around the bush and tell us why Is Russia still in Ukraine and when will NATO completely liberate Ukraine.

It wouldn't take much for Ukraine to push Russian out, and it's pretty obviously the Ukrainian is preserving their force to do it. All they need is to push thru Svatove. Once it was done, it basically done for Russia, they can't supply their entire field army thru Crimea with a broken bridge.

And that is my prediction, as for how long? I don't know, maybe a year, maybe a year and a half from now. And people are welcome to screencap this.

I wish you are around for the next couple of years I will bookmark your post and you mine. Lets see.

Please stop beating around the bush and tell us why Is Russia still in Ukraine and when will NATO completely liberate Ukraine.

I wish you are around for the next couple of years I will bookmark your post and you mine. Lets see.
I will ask you the same question, when will Russia completely conquer the 4 Oblast that was "supposedly" Russian now??

so can I say Ukrainian is in Russian land?? And when will the Russian kick out those Ukrainian??

LOL

The last guy (he did it twice) who said this didn't ended up too good for him, I mean, openly and publicly humaliated is not a good thing.

And yes, you can screen cap whatever you want, I know my shit, and I am willing to back it, the question is, can you???

Its barely been a year. The Russians fought in Afghanistan and controlled it for 10 years during the 1980s before they gave up and that was less casualties and Afghanistan was next to the Soviet Union back then.

I will ask you the same question, when will Russia completely conquer the 4 Oblast that was "supposedly" Russian now??

so can I say Ukrainian is in Russian land?? And when will the Russian kick out those Ukrainian??

LOL

Please go back to school and take a geography lesson I highly recommend that it will save a lot of time and space... Russia is in Ukraine NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND and repeat that a 1000 times to comprehend... LMAO......

Its barely been a year. The Russians fought in Afghanistan and controlled it for 10 years during the 1980s before they gave up and that was less casualties and Afghanistan was next to the Soviet Union back then.

It will take shorter than 10 year.

Please go back to school and take a geography lesson I highly recommend that it will save a lot of time and space... Russia is in Ukraine NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND and repeat that a 1000 times to comprehend... LMAO......

I am not the one who declare Kherson is FOREVER RUSSIA.

Amreekans were there for 20 and in Nam for 10, so, This is not A-Stan or NAM we are talking about.... Its Ukraine when Russia leaves please visit this thread and reminds us.

It will take shorter than 10 year.

I am not the one who declare Kherson is FOREVER RUSSIA.

You know what, I can bet you have a comprehension problem... guaranteed.

Wish this forum existed when the same scenario applied to Soviet-Afghan war with U.S. supplying weapons.
Internet was invented in 1983. so middle of Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. very possible. if this forum could have invented that time people could have exchange opinions on this very first internet computer. Designed to survive a nuclear blast.

1673677364569.png

Amreekans were there for 20 and in Nam for 10, so, This is not A-Stan or NAM we are talking about.... Its Ukraine when Russia leaves please visit this thread and reminds us.
You're right. Its not NAM or A-Stan. Its Ukraine. And its so bad that hundreds of thousands of Russians fled during the first partial mobilization. Something that didn't happen when the Russians were in Afghanistan. Imagine Putin having to do it again. And have to explain why.

Back
Top Bottom